Start by marking “Santa: An Interview” as Want to Read:
Santa: An Interview

Santa: An Interview

Santa: An Interview covers the tales of questions asked to and answered by Santa Claus one winter evening. In a remote northern village close to the North Pole, on a rare occasion during the holiday season, Santa decided to take a break from Operation Christmas! He invited local kids and adults from all ages and backgrounds to the Fairbanks Public Library.

Santa had lovingl
ebook, Debut
Published November 1st 2020 by Hurn Publications

To ask other readers questions about Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Santa

Start your review of Santa: An Interview
Liz Wulff
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Santa: An Interview is the best thing to come out of 2020!

I know it's written for children/families but seriously, my 30 year old self read the whole thing in one sitting and sat there with a huge grin on my face. I enjoyed every tiny detail the author had added, from having representation of kids in wheel chairs visiting Santa, to all the cool doodles that 'Raymond' had scribbled in his notebook.

I honestly think this is one of those holiday books that will be around for years to come.

Hey Hallm
Jean
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow this was such a beautiful book with great character's and colourful artwork and it was a really fun read and I enjoyed reading it. This is a great children book and I look forward to reading it to my grandchildren at christmas and I know that they will enjoy it so much and I loved the quote "Hero of the people" it is so magical and it says such a lot about the book and how people care and look after other's and the children's questions were such a special part of the book. This is a brillian ...more
James Bartowski
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh man, how I love this magical Christmas book!

I got this as an ARC reviewer, and read it with my kids, and they've since reread it every night since we got it. I absolutely love the story and whimsical approach the writer took here and think this is a great book for all ages.

Instead of the traditional illustrations, we got to see all the cool doodles that Raymond created while he kept notes in his notebook while everyone asked their question to Santa. They're all holiday themed and we just coul
Disa Travis
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Santa: An Interview is such a wonderful family Christmas book!

I received an ARC to review and shared it with my daughter.
She loves it so much she sleeps with it at night.

I'm in love with the book cover and the magical story inside. I looked up the book on the publishers site and saw they got some fun merch for this book. I think I'll be ordering a few things for me and my daughter.

Santa: An Interview has earned a spot on our shelf and is 100% going to be reread every year during the Christmas
Connie
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book to review, and I was absolutely enchanted! Santa meets with a group of families at a library, tells them about how he came to be Santa Claus, and lets everyone ask him a question. You learn a lot about the North Pole and the elves (did you know that there are air traffic control elves?) in a delightfully fun book. I may even have cried a little. I think this will be the next Christmas classic.
Sabrina Bryan
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Santa: An Interview is magical, heartwarming and colorful!

I really enjoyed this story and the wholesomeness it provided. I felt like I was able to truly get away from the world for a little while and let my inner child run rampant and enjoy Christmas in an the same all-out way I used to.

Adults and kids alike will love reading this book together. If you get your kids books for the holidays, I suggest you get this book for them!
Hurn Publications
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Santa: An Interview is such a cool and thoughtful way to think of Santa and a fun way to answer some questions kids might have about him.

Written so that parents can read it to their kiddos (or with) it's a great way to show equality in characters in a book, has handi-capable kids and is written differently than your normal kids book.

Santa: An Interview is sure to be your next favorite holiday book!
Margaret Wolfe
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Santa: An Interview is everything you want in a Christmas book and tons more!

I loved the magic, the doodles, the whimsy and the overall hope and beauty of the story.
I'm going to be ordering a ton of these to give to my nieces and nephews this year.
Everyone is getting this book for Christmas 2020, we all need something fun!
Pam C.
Oct 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Interesting take on Christmas and Santa. Thought it would be something I could share with my grandchildren, but for me, it read rather clunky.

I received a free ebook via Voracious Readers only for my honest review.
Kelly
Nov 06, 2020
E.S. Danon
Nov 23, 2020
Meaghan Hurn
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Victoria Lynch

• Moon In Bastet
  • Pairs With Life
  • The Rainbow Bubble
  • Sleigh Bells Ring
  • encouragement for the weary soul
  • The Tiger Like Me
  • The Heir (The Spinner Sagas, #2)
  • The Assassin's Daughter (The Hybrid Chronicles Book 1)
  • From Dill to Dracula: A Romanian Food & Folklore Cookbook
  • Larceny at the Library (A Washington Whodunit #6)
  • Genes
  • Bethlehem, the Year Jesus Was Born: Unwrapping the Theology Behind Christmas (Organic Faith Book 2)
  • Blue Magnolia (Red Farlow Mysteries, #2)
  • Devil's Ways
  • The American Holocaust
  • The Darkest Secrets
  • Deadly Curious
  • The Duplex

News & Interviews

Secrets between siblings, grandparents with grievances, parents with problems. If you're looking for serious drama, check out these new...