Start by marking “Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)” as Want to Read:
Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)

Special Delivery

(Always Satisfied #5)

All I want for the holidays is the willpower to resist my brother’s sexy, charming, easy-on-the-eyes new business partner.
Instead, I'm stuck planning all the holiday parties with the one guy who makes me want to break my dating diet.
Who thought that was a good idea?
Oh, me. Yep, brilliant, strategic me who raised her hand and said yes I’d love to hang mistletoe with that h
Published November 11th 2019 by Little Dog Press

To ask other readers questions about Special Delivery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Special Delivery

Start your review of Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
Lauren Blakely
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
"I loved every minute of this fantastic holiday rom-com. Vaughn and Quinn have chemistry in spades. Perfect conversation. Perfect kisses. Perfect everything. MUST READ!"- Erica on Goodreads

✦Amazon ➜ https://blkly.pub/SpecialKindle

Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
This was fine. Meh
Alaina
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really cute holiday book!

UGH CHRISTMAS IS COMING GUYS! I AM SO FAH-REAKING EXCITED! Plus my love for Lauren Blakely has rekindled because this was a really cute book. Special Delivery just made me smile. In it, you will meet Vaughn and Quinn. Their friendship/relationship honestly made me smile like a geek throughout the entire thing. Their cute little Christmas banter made me think they were the one for one another.

It also didn't hurt that they felt the same thing/way. Of course thes
Stacie
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4+ "Sweet Christmas warm-up" Stars!

I loved this! It was so sweet. I listened to it while I decorated my office for Christmas. It put me in the perfect mood. The only thing that would have made it better is to have been longer. There are multiple narrators and they were all very good! Great start to this year's Christmas reads! Happy reading!
Jessica Alcazar
I don’t know what I loved more, this story or the blurb!! LOL

I am stupidly happy over this story you guys! It was sexy and romantic and sweet and endearing and yes, humorous!! Quinn and Vaughn had chemistry from the get-go! I couldn’t get enough of their spirited sparks! Short but sweet, this is a perfect romance story with the holiday backdrop to get you in a festive mood!
book bruin
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Edited 11/16/19
Audiobook Review

Overall 4.5 stars
Performance 5+ stars
Story 4 stars

I'm not sure how Dan Bittner wasn't already on my radar, but he definitely is now! I loved his performance in Special Delivery! His voice was so incredibly sexy and he was the perfect Vaughn. I really enjoyed him paired with Andi Arndt and you honestly cannot beat these full cast recordings. It's so awesome to have multiple narrators for all of the different characters. The excerpt from Overnight Service and the bon
TheBibliotheque ♡
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-xmas
YES. Y E S.

This is exactly what I needed, wanted, craved and wished for in a Christmas novella. Sweet, swoony, Christmassy, steamy and just all around feel-good.

Blakely always has my back.

4.5/5 stars
Monica Murphy
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun and sexy! Lauren Blakely never disappoints. ❤️
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Special Delivery Review Header
Special Delivery by Lauren Blakely
Full Cast Narration starring Andi Arndt and Dan Bittner
Holiday Novella. Standalone part of a series.
Sigh…Lauren Blakely and a Christmas novel is like a match made in heaven! Add to that a full-cast audio, and I’m officially in the holiday spirit. Special Delivery  by Lauren Blakely is the 5th book in the Always Satisfied Series, but can easily stand alone, that’s what I love about Lauren’s books.

Special Delivery by Lauren Blakely

Vaughn works as a sports agent in New York, but his fami
Red Cheeks Reads
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

Lauren Blakely’s first foray into holiday romances was exactly the kind of swept-up-in-the-magic-of-the-season love story I’d expect from her. A standalone novella in the Always Satisfied series, Special Delivery was deliciously sweet and steamy, and I devoured it in an afternoon. Quinn, a party planner, and Vaughn Channing, a former NFL football player and current business partner of Quinn’s brother, are tasked with planning his company’s Christmas party.

Blakely takes readers on a ri
Rochelle
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I have been waiting for Vaughn and Quinn’s story since Overnight Service and let me just say, I wasn’t disappointed. I loved this cute Christmas novella. They were tasked with setting up a company Christmas party for Vaughn and Quinn’s brother, Josh. From the first that they met, the attraction between them was instant. The chemistry between them was so hot. You could feel it coming off the pages. It was so much fun watching two people who don’t want relationships fall in love. I highly recommen ...more
Cyndi
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet Christmas Romance. Our heroine is tasked with planning the perfect holiday party for her brother's firm. Our hero is tasked with helping her. The attraction is instant. But, as in the story of the best romances, there are obstacles. He is leaving the country after the holidays. So they plan the perfect romance...with an expiration date.
There are so many of the Christmas traditions that it can't help but put even the worst Grinch in the holiday mood.
Mysza
Dec 11, 2019 rated it liked it
*** 3,5 stars ***
I really liked the bloopers at the end. I would love it if Blakely could include more bloopers in her upcoming books.
Anne OK
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
A holly jolly holiday surprise - best friend’s sister rom-com novella from Lauren Blakely! The packages are wrapped nicely in the form of an ex-NFL tight-end who is now a sports agent and an in-the-know red-haired event planner. Both Vaughn and Quinn have experienced relationship disasters in the past and neither are looking for anything serious. (Hint: Santa may have something totally different in mind.)

The sparks ignite at first sight! Told from both Vaughn and Quinn’s points of view, the bant
Carvanz
Audiobook: Narrator - Andi Arndt & Dan Bittner

I enjoyed both of these narrators. Nothing exceptional, but I wasn’t aggravated by anything in their performance and while everyone has different criteria for what they like in narration, that is the first box that must be checked for me. Check.

This was a cute, sweet, and steamy Christmas story that didn’t have near the angst I expected when I began, which I was actually surprised and pleased about. It’s not a long book so I was able to listen to it
Rebecca
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Deck the halls with my greatest temptation, and fuck me sideways with a nutcracker. Fa-la-la-la-la.”

Vaughn Channing may be all about his new business plan, pledging to stay on a healthy diet of work, work, and more work, but that all changes when Quinn Summers enters his life, not only testing his resolve when it comes to his relationship-free lifestyle, but every single guideline he’s chosen to live by because ‘spoiler-alert’…Quinn is the best Christmas present Vaughn never knew he wanted and
Susan
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
I've never been a huge fan of Christmas romances and this book really did nothing for me. I only read it because I had to for a challenge. Thankfully it wasn't a very long book and I was put out of my misery quickly.

I didn't care about the characters or much about this book. It was all too perfect and sweet. I need a little more grit and not so much butterflies and roses.

Quinn is no longer going to date and Vaughn has started a no dating diet. They met at a dinner and just that fast they date.
Shannon
3.5*

Special Delivery is a sweet, steamy, sexy little holiday novella. While Quinn and Vaughn try their hardest to resist the pull of attraction, they soon get caught up in not only the holiday spirit, but in each other. This was a definite case of insta-lust that soon developed into insta-love, something neither Quinn nor Vaughn was expecting. But there's no denying when the magic of the season grabs hold of you, and it certainly did with Vaughn and Quinn.
Veronica Bellaorev Books
I just LOVE Lauren Blakely’s audiobooks. They ALWAYS bring a smile to my face.

This short sexy, sweet and sassy holiday novella is the perfect listen for the lovers of drama free HEA. Plus is on Christmas time and gives you a Hallmark movie vibes. I got all giddy and swoony over Vaughn and Quinn story.

This was an insta love meet cute. I love the connection and fun times this couple developed in such a short time. I actually felt the love blooming between this couple.

Audiobook was performed by
Pam Nelson
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great surprise story, the characters are unique and fun. Their connection is chemistry and the way they just let it happen even with they both were not looking. Well, it was sweet and one of the many reasons I love Lauren’s book so much is the way she makes us fall in love with her characters.

The narration was fantastic; I loved Vaughn’s voice he was so effortless and easy to listen too. I think I might have a new voice to stalk. ;)
Kate R
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Special Delivery is a quick, charming, holiday read, and the 5th book in the Always Satisfied series. We did meet both Quinn and Vaughn in the 4th book but it’s still a standalone. Quinn’s brother, and Vaughn’s coworker, Josh, asks Vaughn and Quinn to work together on their upcoming office holiday party. Sparks fly right away and they begin an exciting, holiday fling. The banter was so great between these two! Both are excellent characters. Quinn is an event planner, doesn’t like surprises, love ...more
Rachel
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it

Quinn is a party planner and loves everything about Christmas. Her brother has asked for her help in throwing his company’s Christmas party this year and she is full of ideas. Planning parties is a natural extension of her need to plan and prepare for everything. She does not do impulsive or unexpected and thrives on control and organization.

Vaugn is a former pro-football player turned sports agent who has come to enjoy all aspects of his life outside of pro-sports. He enjoys his new li
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 out of 5. Super cute, super christmasy, and sexy to boot.

I think I've made it clear lately that I love series and books that interconnect and so Special Delivery already has a mark in the plus column. Add to that instant chemistry, witty banner, sexy steamy bits, and just enough emotion to tug at your heartstrings just a bit - and this was a winner for me. Now, there is a plot device that some people dislike, but as a victim of said plot device in my real life (multiple times), I don't mind
Kitty Thomas
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really cute and short sweet holiday (view spoiler) book. I should have known it was a (view spoiler) book by the fact that it was called: "Special Delivery". This is part of a world/series but it can be read as a stand alone. I really liked this one! This is my first Lauren Blakely. ...more
Maida
Short, fun, and fluffy, Special Delivery is perfect for the holidays. It’s angst-free, uncomplicated with likable characters in Quinn and Vaughn who are honest with each other from the very start. There’s no great misunderstandings, no making decisions without consulting the other, no push and pull, just mature characters with awesome friendships and family support. Witty banter, steamy sexytimes, and so much laughter especially in the bonus parts make this a must listen to. Great performances b ...more
Maria Naydenova
3.5 great audio and a quick, light listen

This was a quick, cute, sexy, sweet story in typical Lauren Blakely style. It won’t stay in me for a long time but it certainly put a smile on my face and made me swoon a little. I really loved the audio as usual. Read in duet and with an additional cast, this was a perfect listen, so if you go for this, definitely pick the audio version. So well narrated and will definitely get you in the mood for the holidays. Loved the witty banter, the easygoing cha
Micky Cox
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
When two confirmed non-daters are forced to spend time together and the attraction is instantaneous it leads to some serious holiday sparks! So it's just going to be a holiday fling....or is it! The narration is great and really brings the characters to life while the story is sweet and really draws you in!
Alex in Spades
4,5 Stars

This was a Christmas-y perfection. Sweet, sexy, full of heart, love and eggnog. I adored this novella - Andi Arndt and Dan Bittner (with the addition of all other amazing narrators) did a wonderful job bringing the Christmas atmosphere to me. As always Lauren brings to life a bundle of lovable and enjoyable characters.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Scrooged
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #7.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • Spun Out (Blacktop Cowboys, #10)
  • Cocky Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #1)
  • Inappropriate
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Redemption: A Surprise Pregnancy Romance
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • London Royal (London Royal, #1)
  • Caught in the Lies
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • The Christmas Pact
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet #2)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • I'm Yours
  • Bossy Brit
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

Always Satisfied (6 books)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • Instant Attraction (Always Satisfied, #1.5)
  • Instant Gratification (Always Satisfied #2)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied #3)