Start by marking “Tortured by Amazon Redheads” as Want to Read:
Tortured by Amazon Redheads

Tortured by Amazon Redheads

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
"Grim Femdom Beyond the Wall"

When Severus and his Roman companions are captured by lusty red-haired Celtic Amazons, can they pass the increasingly bizarre erotic tests, or will they spend their lives as pierced and chaste slaves attending at heathen Lesbian orgies... or much worse?

To add peril, Severus's angry ex-wife is the slave in charge of cutting and piercing, and sh
ebook
Published August 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tortured by Amazon Redheads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tortured by Amazon Redheads

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Tortured by Amazon Redheads
Bob/Sally
Drawing inspiration from grimdark fantasy, old-school men’s adventure novels, and female domination erotica, Tortured by Amazon Redheads is actually a far better read than you might expect. Giles English not only knows how to construct a fantasy that’s full of tension, drama, and action, but he knows how to tell a story, making me pause on several occasions to appreciate a description or a turn-of-phrase.

This is what I would call a violent fantasy with sexual elements that are only as erotic as
Roy
Mar 30, 2020
Russ
May 03, 2020
Krzysiek (Chris)
Nov 13, 2020
I'm the man who does this for real!

A submissive for most of my life, I live in a female led marriage (FLR) and write my books while locked in chastity... which is exquisitely frustrating!

I've written a couple of Femdom manuals to help my fellow subs and their partners find fulfillment in kink. However, primarily I am an erotic novelist.

I *like* women and am fascinated by the idea of what you'd se

News & Interviews

We all want to spend more time lost in the pages of great books. That's the idea behind our annual 2021 Goodreads Reading Challenge! It's...