Start by marking “The Wedding Date Disaster” as Want to Read:

(Dating Disasters #1)

Hadley Donavan can’t believe she has to go home to Nebraska for her sister’s wedding. She’s gonna need a wingman and a whole lot of vodka for this level of family interaction. At least her bestie agreed he’d man up and help. But then instead of her best friend, his evil twin strolls out of the airport.

If you looked up doesn’t-deserve-to-be-that-confident, way-too-hot-for-h
Published August 25th 2020 by Entangled: Amara

To ask other readers questions about The Wedding Date Disaster, please sign up.
Avery Flynn Fingers crossed he will! I just adore him and really, Will needs to have his chance to fix up his brother!

Start your review of The Wedding Date Disaster
Jilly
For some reason I thought this book was going to be howlingly funny. It wasn't. I only felt mildly amused when the old ladies were drinking vodka mixed with Ensure cocktails. I really liked those old ladies. They knew how to party.

On the whole this book is just blah. Everything you'd expect. It was supposed to be enemies-to-friends, but they never really had that fun enemy rivalry at all. Within the first pages they kissed each other, so we didn't get a fun build-up either.

Nothing is better if i
Madison Warner Fairbanks
The Wedding Date Disaster by AveryFylnn

Contemporary romantic comedy. Enemies to lovers. Stand-alone.

Hadley and Will couldn’t stand each other. Right? Maybe? Will is sure she’s a gold digger trying to get money from his twin brother Web. Hadley doesn’t understand what she did to set Will against her but she’ll just stay out of his way. But fate and Web have other plans.

A fantastic and sexy hot romance. Fun and sizzling, engaging and satisfying.
Life isn’t perfect, but this romance comes pretty c
Melissasfandomworld
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
4,5 stars for this absolutely hilarious, sexy and swoon worthy haters to lovers romance that I loved so incredibly much.

Avery Flynn's books have been on my radar for quite a while, but I just never got around to actually read a book by her (up until now). So when I was offered the opportunity to review an e-arc of this upcoming release, I couldn't resist, because the synopsis looked so good. And after having now finished it, I can only confirm that it met with my expectations and that I'm so in
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Hadley Donavan’s life isn’t the rosy world she’s been describing to her family, it’s more cramped apartment, low level job, and singlehood. Not willing to give up the charade she has her best friend along for the ride, masked as her boyfriend for the big family wedding back home. Only problem? His evil twin who is convinced she’s money hungry showed up and seems set on making her suffer. Despite how he drives her crazy, something about him keeps tu
romancelibrary
I received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

The Wedding Date Disaster is a funny and sexy enemies to lovers and fake relationship romantic comedy. Such a great combination of tropes! Hadley Donovan and Will Holt hate each other. But they're always around each other because Hadley is best friends with Will's twin brother. When Hadley has to go back home to the countryside for her sister's wedding, she asks Will's brother to accompany her as her fake boyfriend. So im
Bethany
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Wedding Date Disaster is a fun, hate-to-love romantic comedy that would make a great movie. Hadley Donovan has recruited her super-rich BFF to be her fake date to her sisters wedding, hoping to head off invasive family members. But when she gets to the airport she instead finds his evil twin brother Will.

Will is convinced Hadley is a gold-digger trying to entrap his brother and determined to stop her. Clearly the feelings he has are anger and hatred, not attraction...This was entertaining,
Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀
This was a hilarious and sexy enemies to lovers romance that was so much fun to read!

WHAT TO EXPECT:

✦Enemies to lovers/ fake relationship trope.
✦Small Town girl trying to make it in the big city.
✦Hero with a past that is unable to open his heart to love.
✦Heroine goes home for her sister's wedding and is trying to keep up the pretense of having the perfect life in the city which includes having an amazing boyfriend.

WHAT I LOVED:

✦Fantastic banter and chemistry!
✦Hero's healthy obsession with the he
beautyliterate
Sep 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5 stars

Enemies to lovers is always up my alley!

I really enjoyed this story as I read it in a days time, my biggest cons are involved in the last 60 or so. I don't want to spoil but two specific things happen with our main couple that I was like...🙂

I did enjoy the duo POV and getting more insight on our characters with how they work. I loved the family elements, the three-legged fox debut, and the pace of the story. Overall, would recommend if you are looking for a romcom with some hate to lo
Jessica
Steam Rating: 🍆🍆🍆/5

Thank you to Entangled for gifting me a review copy of The Wedding Date Disaster by Avery Flynn. This is the fourth book in the Harbor City series, and while I hadn’t read the previous books I was able to dive into this one without any problems. I enjoyed this one so much I’ll for sure be going back to read the rest of the series though!

Our leading lady, Hadley Donavan has to go home to Nebraska for her sister’s wedding, something she is not looking forward to….because, well f
OLT
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
What a disappointment. I had pre-ordered this book after reading the author's ROYAL BASTARD, which I found to be a genuinely entertaining read. RB was funny and romantic. There may have been predictability to the plot, but the writing and the characters made up for it.

This new one felt as if written by a different person. It's cliched, predictable, and, let's face it, boring. Nothing new under the sun here and the writing does not make up for that fact.

Heroine Hadley moved a couple years ago fro
Gretchen  (About That Story)
I love a good enemies-to-lovers story and this was a great one! I had so much fun reading The Wedding Date Disaster! It was really entertaining with great characters mixed with a lot of sweet and heat!

I loved the animosity between Will and Hadley. I liked learning their history and what they were going through. These two seemed to be like oil and water but they had some really great banter happening, I loved that verbal sparring. I really liked that simmering sexual tension underneath it all and
Antonella
I didn't expect to like this one as much as I did...
it would be a solid four stars if not for how quickly she forgives him..it is just enough to say I love you apparently...throughout the whole book hero thinks the heroine is a golddigger who tries to snag his twin brother..I guess I am not so forgiving...
enjoyable read..great audio!!
3,5 stars
Amy
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Wedding Date Disaster is a refreshing and fun take on the enemies to lovers / fake relationship troupe. This is my first book by this author and it certainly won’t be my last!

The Wedding Date Disaster follow the story of Hadley and Will. Will thinks he knows what kind of girl his brother’s best friend, but he couldn’t be further from the truth. His assumptions are way off base, but try telling an alpha type that he’s wrong! He won’t believe you. Will tries to get his brother Web to see the l
Carvanz
This was a fun read with an enemies to lover trope that really held fast to the enemies part throughout the majority of the story. Along with that was the “she’s a gold digger” plot and I couldn’t have been happier about it. Together, these elements made this crazy enjoyable.

Board Game Night | Charleston County Public Library

This was a romance with lots of light hearted fun and in which the characters are obviously developed to fit. Hadley wasn’t a hard as nails heroine, instead she’s struggling to find what she needs to start her business all w
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.25 Stars / 3.5 Steam Fans

The Wedding Date Disaster is a fantastic fake dating, twin swap, and enemies to lovers romantic comedy. Hadley has been faking her lifestyle to her family, so when her sister's wedding requires her to come home, she enlists her best friend to pose as her boyfriend. Well, Will is Hadley's best friend's twin brother and take his place when he gets sick before the trip. Hadley and Will do not have a good relationship, but at the same time, they secretly lust after each ot
Angel - Angel Reads
I received an earc of The Wedding Date Disaster by Avery Flynn from Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review. This has in no way influenced my thoughts and feelings about the book.

I've read a few Avery Flynn books before and enjoyed them quite a bit. They were fun and entering. So when I was asked if I wanted to review her newest release, I said yes. The Wedding Date Disaster was a fun read. I enjoyed the characters and the story - however, I did feel that it was missing a few thin
Living My Best Book Life
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
The Wedding Date Disaster is a sassy, fun, and flirty romance that I couldn't get enough of. I can always count on Avery Flynn to give me a romance with characters that I adore. Will and Hadley may not get along in the beginning, but it sure made their witty banter reach perfection.

Hadley is a sweet, caring, and determined woman. When she gets an invite to her sister's wedding, her best friend, Web, agrees to be her date. She is thankful because she doesn't want to hear it from her family. Thing
Lindsay
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Another entry in this author's shared universe of books set in and around Harbor City. This one focuses on the twin super-rich Holt brothers, Web and Will. Web's best friend is Hadley Donavan, a charity worker who has just lost her job because of Web's brother Will. When Hadley has to return to Nebrasja and her family's ranch for her sister's wedding and the week leading up to it, she enlists Web to be her fake boyfriend.

Only when her fake boyfriend steps off the plane, it's the wrong twin. The
Nursebookie
By Avery Flynn

A fun enemies to love trope about a small town girl pretending to have made it with a perfect life and a boyfriend in tow. I thought the writing was fun and engaging with some lovely laugh out loud moments. I found that the characters had good chemistry and great banter. I enjoyed the secondary characters and Hadley's family and the attraction between Hadley and Will was just mesmerizing. Overall an enjoyable book and a fun escape read I had fun reading.
Tracy  C
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
A very enjoyable enemies to lover story. Hadley and Will do not get along. He thinks she is after his twin brothers money but is attracted to her regardless. She calls Will the evil twin and is so frustrated by him. But is attracted to him regardless. Their chemistry is undeniable and will curl your pages. The road to HEA is a fun, bumpy one, and I'm hoping for a bool about Web. ...more
Absolutelyred
Awful ending.
Nadia
Jul 29, 2020 rated it liked it
This was a light hearted romcom of a story between two enemies. Hadley needed a plus one to her sisters wedding to keep the charade that her life was wonderful at the big city. Her best friend was supposed to pose as her boyfriend but couldn’t make it at the last minute. Instead his evil twin, Will, took his place. There were a lot of flirty bickering and cute one ups with each other. Her family was an added plus to the story especially Paw Paw. The epilogue was adorable.

I received this ARC fr
Treena
1 to 1½ Stars

I find myself drawn to this author’s books because of the cute blurbs. But sadly, I think her story telling style and my taste in books are just not a match. Sigh.

I didn’t like how the gold digger angle persisted as long as it did. Frankly, I didn’t like the H. And when that happens, it’s so hard for me to fall in love with the story.
nick (the infinite limits of love)

I really couldn't stand the hero of this book. If I hadn't gone the audiobook route with this book I probably would have abandoned it.
Elaine
This is a hilarious enemies to lovers romcom that had me laughing all the way through reading it.

Hadley Donavan is going home for her sister's wedding but isn't looking forward to it. She's convinced her best friend to go along as her plus one, even though they'd never really dream of being anything other than besties. However, that bestie has a secret, dastardly plan of his own that neither Hadley, nor his twin brother, are aware of . . . . he fakes being ill and convinces his brother to go ins
Becky Wise
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Wedding Date Disaster is such a fun read. There is so much tension between Hadley and Will. There is that fine line between love and hate that Hadley and Will that just sets everything off. Will has trust issues when it comes to his family and you get why when you get to know him more. Hadley is sweet and just trying to make it in the city and show her family she doesn't belong on the ranch. I love PawPaw so much. Hadley's family is a little nuts and will have you giggling over everything. I ...more
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of The Wedding Date Disaster. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review which is honest and unbiased.*

The Wedding Date Disaster has Ms. Flynn's trademark humor and hotness galore! Will and Hadley thought they hated each other - and they also thought they had a great reason for this hate. Will thought Hadley was after his brother, Webster, for his money, not because they were friends. And Hadley thought of Will as the evil twin...

This continued until Web tricked Wi
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I seriously LOVED Hadley & Will’s story!

Enemies to lovers with plenty of genuine LOL moments, great dialogue, awesome group of supporting characters PLUS fantastic chemistry and enough feels to have me hooked from the beginning.

I received an arc of this book.
Stephanie
This was just ok for me. It had a few funny moments, but a lot of things just made me roll my eyes. I do appreciate that it handled the whole Hate-to-Love trope much better than a lot of other books I've read recently. ...more
Donna Was A Scandal
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
enemies to lovers, one bed, identical twins, Paw Paw...it's just a win. ...more

• Claiming Sarah (Ace Security, #5)
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • The Upside of Falling
  • Back in the Burbs
  • Lovely Baker (Lovely, #2)
  • Mouthful (Gladiators of the Gridiron, #1)
  • A Highlander Is Coming to Town (Highland, Georgia, #3)
  • Whiskey Chaser (Bootleg Springs, #1)
  • Lingus
  • The Billionaire’s Girlfriend Bet (The Billionaires Club #3)
  • The Graveyard Shift (Charley Davidson, #13.5)
  • Love & Hockey (Fury, #1)
  • All the Colors of Night (Fogg Lake #2)
  • Protecting Alabama (SEAL of Protection, #2)
  • Home in Carolina (The Sweet Magnolias #5)
  • Sweet Talk (Love Lines, #2)
  • Rhythm, Chord & Malykhin
See top shelves…

Dating Disasters (2 books)
  • The Fake Date Disaster