Start by marking “Play With Us: An Urban Foursome Game Night Fantasy (Erotic Swingers #2)” as Want to Read:
Play With Us: An Urban Foursome Game Night Fantasy (Erotic Swingers #2)

Play With Us: An Urban Foursome Game Night Fantasy (Erotic Swingers #2)

Roll the dice. Pick a card. Choose your fantasy.

Husband and wife, Emilia and Cassian have invited their new friends, Mark and Amy over for dinner and a night of fun and games… with a very naughty twist.

After their first foray into the world of swinging, Emilia and Cassian, and newlyweds Amy and Mark are eager to get back together to explore their blossoming friendship. So
Published October 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Play With Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Play With Us

Start your review of Play With Us: An Urban Foursome Game Night Fantasy (Erotic Swingers #2)
Aleson Alexander
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fun
This book was very enjoyable to read. It has a slow build-up but it's a very pleasant journey. All of the action is driven by the women, Emilia and Amy, but that shouldn't confuse you into thinking that these are female-led relationships. They come across as quite balanced actually. It's written as if the husbands are both acutely aware that for the relationship to form in a sustainable way, that it must be driven by the wive's mutual attraction. There is a lot of flirting and teasing, and in fa ...more
Melissa Verseman
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this was a free ARC copy from a new author and booksprout for my voluntary honest review of this sizzling hot short erotica read.I really enjoyed it and just couldn't put it down til I finished it, it was so great a read , even if it was a short one.Has a great storyline and great characters to read about to.So two swinging couples are getting together again for some fun and boardgames with ex-fun thrown into the game.So look out because things are sure to heat up, real fast between them all. ...more
Jen
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book shows us another night with the two couples, Emilia and Cassian and Amy and Mark. In this book, they decide to get together at Emilia and Cassian's home for dinner and board games. Amy and Mark arrive with wine, champagne and a surprise. Although the evening starts off with some nerves after dinner everyone relaxes for a night of board games. Amy reveals her surprise, a dirty adult board game. This games causes excitement, frustration and emotional outbursts. Is it too much for these c ...more
QuinnReads
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was the hottest board game ever! These two couples are loving, sensual, and seriously erotic. I haven't read the first book in the series yet. While it wasn't necessary to fully enjoy this installment, the references back to it made me want to...soon. I'm so excited and looking forward to their vacation.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Derek Milburn
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I was so engrossed in this book I couldn't put it down so raw and exciting a damned good read the charges were so well revealed
Tayra Sanders
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful book. It didn't seem rushed. This was sweet and steamy, full of romance and passion with great characters that were interesting enough to draw you.
Jeff
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love this story, their night of fun was beautiful and hot. I love this foursome.
La
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot

Enjoyable read. Gave me ideas. To have hidden desires expressed like that seem enticing. Looking forward to the next book.
Danilo Robson
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing

i love this series is amazing brianna, everyone who likes taboo and swing and poly has to buy and read these 5.0 rating books, brianna is very good new whiter guys go read her.
Danae
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
The second book about the two couples is a novella.
The couples meet again and have a steamy card game that leads to lot of tension and hot action.
It is a novella so a short read and the characters are still super likeable and the sexy action is tender and hot. It is not as good as the first book as there is not much non-erotic stuff and we don't learn much new about the characters.
Still entertaining and good stuff for hot dreams.
lf
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not your usual board game.................adults only please

Play With Us is the second book in the Erotic Swingers series and I am just going to say that I did not read the prior book, Be With Us, before reading this book. It is a continuation story so I know that I missed the beginnings of the two couples swinging story. But even with that this story was still interesting and very erotic. Let's just say that all four people have a most fulfilling time playing their board game.

I received a free
Elvira
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read I enjoyed the well developed and engaging characters and the storyline flowed smoothly from the beginning to the end.

Alicia
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

After reading Be with Us, I knew I wanted to know what else these two couples would be getting into. After their first encounter they are anxious to see each other again and to continue to explore their new relationship.
Pam
Dec 09, 2019
Robert
Nov 03, 2019
Douilleny
rated it did not like it
Jan 15, 2020
Feb 11, 2020
Milana
Jun 22, 2020
Cuckold and Hotwi...: ARC readers for Play With Us 1 10 Oct 18, 2019 11:38PM

• Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)
  • Naughty Menage Romance (Book 1)
  • Death Lords Motorcycle Club: Annie, Michigan, & Easy (Death Lords MC, #3-5; The Motorcycle Clubs)
  • Act Your Age
  • Bi-Women: Couple’s FFM Menage Sex Story: First Time Sexually Explicit Threesome Group Erotica (Erotic Watching for Adults Book 3)
  • The Beast of Beswick (Everleigh Sisters, #1)
  • Father
  • Hold (Hold, #1)
  • Seduced by the Soldier
  • Threeway Second Honeymoon - Two on One Christmas: FFM Threesome Chronicles Book Three
  • Sharing My Husband with the Spoiled Princess: (FFM Cuckquean Short Story)
  • Parallel (Parallel, #1)
  • Famously First: A Second Chance Romance
  • Curves For The Professor
  • My Best Friend's Dad 3: Valentine's Day Erotic Romance (Girls Playing with Fire Book 3)
  • Claimed by the Team (Reverse Harem - Menage Erotica)
  • Playing Pretend: A Contemporary Romance Box Set
  • Kissing Books (Smalltown Secrets #1)

News & Interviews