Start by marking “Dangerous Curves Ahead: An Anthology” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Curves Ahead: An Anthology

Dangerous Curves Ahead: An Anthology

There is nothing sexier than confidence and when it comes to love and passion, size doesn’t matter.

This anthology of nine stories ranges from sassy to sexy to sizzling, from contemporary to paranormal, and from new love to established relationships. What they all have in common is heroines who know they are more than the image they see in the mirror and who cannot be defi
ebook
Published August 28th 2019 by Riverdale Avenue Books (first published April 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Curves Ahead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Curves Ahead

Start your review of Dangerous Curves Ahead: An Anthology
Elaine
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm sorry to say I didn't enjoy this collection of novellas very much. they weren't bad just nothing special either.
Open To Negotiation by Sera Mark: 2 stars I didn't enjoy the first person point of view narration. And the story was way too brief and I didn't much like it.
The Way You Look Tonight by Anna Fondants: 2 stars It was just too da** short and it ended very abrubtly. And it also contains one of my most disliked tropes: lust and love at first sight.
Come To Me by Rachel Kenley 3 stars I l
Char (1RadReader59)
Open to Negotiation by Sara Marks

Lydia is an event planner with a college friend Kitty as her business partner. They are doing a well but a fundraiser for Jessica and her brother Marcus, CEO and expert on cybercrime. Identity theft she understands back in college she was taken advantage of and everything was taken.

The fundraiser makes double what they ever thought it would. Marcus and Lydia score too. But his cockiness was a turn off to her because the guy that took advantage of her was well to
Julia
Apr 09, 2020 rated it liked it
This collection of erotic short stories centers around the seductive curves of plus size women and the men--a wizard and a werewolf--that love them. The good thing about a collection of any sort is the buffet of authors that are featured and these were a delight to explore. I found myself giggling at times, blushing and pressing my thighs together often. My favorite story is Go for Broke by Barbra Campbell. It was funny and the steamy scenes were perfect. That foreplay had me taking deep breaths ...more
Tina
Oct 25, 2019 added it
#NetGalley #DangerousCurves
Open to Negotiation by Sara Marks
Lydia is a fun heroine who’s been burned before and is reluctant to let hot Marcus into her life for more than one night.
Marcus is determined to have Lydia in his life and goes about it in a sneaky way. Wasn’t a fan of his sister though.
I enjoyed this first person POV because it read like Lydia was talking to you, she is funny and not obsessed with her size in a negative way.

The Way You Look Tonight by Anna Fondant
A quick, fun read abo
Nicole Normand
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy from NetGalley; this is my honest review. 3.55 stars
#DangerousCurvesAhead #NetGalley
-Open to Negotiation **** Cute, reasonably believable story
-The Way You Look Tonight **** Most of the story is in bed. I really liked how they first met, then met again later.
-Come to Me *** No chemistry, no fun together, no dating. Many pages of open door bedroom.
-Her Enchanted Curves *** No chemistry, no love, no sweet things. They were bonded and that was that. He's a wizard, she's part wolf/
Joyce Black
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overall: This was an excellent anthology that was aptly named. Uplifting Reading!

1. ***** "Open To Negotiation" - Sara Marks
Great short story. Not oft used first person talking/telling/narrating their story directly to the reader. Engaging style. Loved the first line of the story; great attention-getter line. There was a joie de vivre about Lydi's countenance: effervescent, refreshing, uplifting, humourous. I really appreciated the humourous "ramblings of Lydi.

A thought would be to have "Marcus
Kimberly
Oct 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Review featured at www.books-n-kisses.com

2.75 Hearts I was going to rate all of the novellas separately but to be honest they all ran about the same number of stars so I changed my mind.

Mostly these are good. Some are a bit better than others and some are below average. What I did enjoy was each story did not wrap around some Barbie doll kind of girl. These are all “real” women who you could possibly know in real life.

The “romances” of all of these stories did do exactly what the synopsis said
Dani(elle)
Nov 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Like most anthologies, this was a mixed bag in quality but conceptually all the stories were entertaining. The two urban fantasy stories had the most unrealized potential and were possibly the roughest with regards to writing but I would very much like to see them in longer works. The best by traditional standards were probably the first and last stories, but nothing in this collection was truly bad. I'm a huge (pun intended) fan of the premise of this collection, a subset of romance I lovingly ...more
patrick Lorelli
Feb 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica-romance
A book with nine stories some good and some I felt left you wanting for more as in the story to continue. Of course, as in all of these types of books, there are always going to be one or two that are people’s things and you can skip over them. For the most part, each author does try to do some character building though it is small. I did like the last story in the book about a high school reunion the two main characters seemed real as well as her parents. That also felt as if it could have gone ...more
Buturot
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I follow Sarah Marks who recommended this book., Her story was about a modern day Lydia Bennet. I love the Lydia in this book. She was mature, focused and career-oriented. Of course, she has still the tendency to be distracted by a guy. (Spoiler) She did put him at an arm's length to favor her career. There was a HEA.
The other stories where all sweet though they seem a little cheesy romantic. Also the stories have mature/steamy scenes.
Beth
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for an ARC of this book!

Here's the thing, I really appreciate that there is a book of stories featuring ladies who are curvy. Who doesn't want more realistic characters in books like this? Unfortunately, I wish the book had more stories that were true to real life. Most felt like fantasy stories. I did enjoy the story about the class reunion...I guess I just prefer novels to short stories. This would be a great way to try new authors.
Rhonda
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unique collection of well written romance short stories

Rachel Kenley has compiled a wonderful collection of short stories showcasing strong smart curvy and the men that love them.
From sweet to steamy there is something for everyone who loves a HEA.
I received an advance reader copy via Netgalley.
Doina Alexandersen
Mar 31, 2020
Rachel
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Robin
Sep 14, 2019
Barbra Campbell
Sep 10, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Emily
Candy Mitchell
Sep 02, 2019
Jeanette Marsh
Oct 17, 2019

• Bloody Genius (Virgil Flowers, #12)
  • Plus Size Romance Boxed Set
  • Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered, #1)
  • Nothing Ventured
  • A Mrs. Miracle Christmas
  • Gettin' Lucky with a Leprechaun
  • Horrorstör
  • Fallen (Deep Ops, #2)
  • Child's Play
  • RoomHate
  • Lawyer and the Boss (Billionaire's Obsession, #2)
  • The Death of Friends (Henry Rios Mystery, #5)
  • A Gentleman Never Keeps Score (Seducing the Sedgwicks, #2)
  • Chasing Her Curves (Irresistible Curves, #1)
  • Lucky (Lucky #1)
  • Erotique Noire/Black Erotica
  • I See You (Criminal Profiler #2)
  • Her Wicked Earl
A Jersey Girl trapped without good diners or boardwalks in New England, Rachel Kenley is a novelist, workshop leader, and co-founder of the Writers Business School (www.writersbusinessschool.com). She speaks nationally on writing, business, and how to connect with your heart’s desire.
Rachel’s first romance novel was published in 2007 when the e-book world was new. Since then she has had seven nove