Start by marking “Happily Ever After & Everything In Between” as Want to Read:
Happily Ever After & Everything In Between

Happily Ever After & Everything In Between

From the bestselling author of Quiet Girl in a Noisy World and Book Love comes a funny and adorable collection of comics about married life, specifically an introvert married to an extrovert! Debbie Tung’s tender, funny, and utterly relatable comics are the perfect gift for anyone in a relationship.

The comics in Happily Ever After & Everything In Between may be inspired b
Published June 2nd 2020 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Happily Ever After & Everything In Between, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happily Ever After & Everything In Between

Start your review of Happily Ever After & Everything In Between
MischaS_
Apr 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: english, cute, comics, arc
***Advance Review Copy generously provided through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

So, I read a book The Book Love by Debbie Tung some time last year, and when I saw that she has another one, I just went for it. However, I have to say that I do not follow this author anywhere, so, the whole content in this book was new to me.

And while I found the Book Love rather relatable and sometimes it was just funny because I was very guilty of all things the author showed in her book.
However,
peachygirl
Jul 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020
Debbie Tung has done it again!
Happily Ever After & Everything in Between was so adorable. Made me smile and gush like a lunatic. And the illustrations were incredibly endearing.
Now I wanna marry my non-existent boyfriend, have movie dates, order in pizza and enjoy quiet evenings!
daph pink ♡
I am in awe of this book!
I am a sucker for slice of life, cute, mushy, fluffy graphic books and this one was just perfect!

Whats the point of being a husband if he doesn't buy you books.
Omg author you captured my feelings !!
It's so relatable except that I have a partner 😂

this one made me laugh so bad !!!

Debby and Jason meaningful conversation
Jason:- I feel farty today!
Jason did you just said that....well it doesn't matter you are in love

Recommended for everyone it's just soo cute you should
Briar's Reviews
Happily Ever After & Everything in Between is a great graphic novel about the goods and bads of relationships.

A young couple got married, and six years after is when this book takes place. In public, they are super cute and relaxed, and at home they are fun weirdos together. We see the fun times they have, the goofy comments they say, and the slice of life of a friendly married couple. There's bits and bites of random scenarios, making it feel like a little comic anthology at times. All of it co
Reading_ Tam_ Ishly
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That is so damn relatable!!! Except of course without the guy in it 😋 But it's so damn relatable because I want someone like that too if at all I want someone to invade my private space.
I am so happy I have access to this collection as I had no idea that this one is coming out in July this year!
Thank you #NetGalley so much for the copy of #HappilyEverAfterandEverythingInBetween

As for the artstyle, it's the basic usual Debbie Tung artstyle which I am so used to by now and actually see it as so
Tina
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a non-fiction Graphic Novel. I found this graphic novel to be funny and fun to read. It is about what it is like being just married and how your life changed. I loved it a lot. I found the pictures to be cute. I was kindly provided an e-copy of this book by the publisher or author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. (*)
Schizanthus Nerd
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
After watching my life play out in the pages of Debbie Tung’s Quiet Girl in a Noisy World and Book Love, I was eagerly anticipating seeing what other thing that makes me me she was going to explore. This third graphic novel is where our lives diverge, which turned this read from ‘how is she getting into my head?’ to ‘aww, Debbie and Jason are such a cute couple’.

Whether you’re deciding what to cook for dinner

description

or ensuring the essentials find their way into the household budget,

description

it’s important that
Chad
May 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
A collection of Debbie Tung's web comic about the early years of her marriage. It's absolutely adorable and cute. Anyone who has been in a long term relationship can relate. ...more
Michelle
Thank you to Netgalley and Andrews Mcmeel Publishing for allowing me to read this arc in exchange for my honest opinion. The publish date is June 02, 2020.

I literally just finished this book and am so pleasantly surprised! I usually enjoy graphic novels/ cartoons but in this case I was able to relate to almost every single page in this hilarious amalgamation. It completely exceeded my expectations going in!

“Happily Ever After & Everything In Between” isn’t one flowy, long story, but a collectio
Rachel (TheShadesofOrange)
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
4.0 Stars
OMG. My husband and I are exactly the same as Debbie and her spouse.
Bkwmlee
May 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: edelweiss
I read Debbie Tung’s Book Love last year and absolutely loved it! As a fellow bookworm, I was able to relate to practically everything that was in that book and would be nodding my head with a smile on my face as I turned each page.

It was precisely because of my affinity for Tung’s previous book that I decided to pick up her newest work Happily Ever After . Just like with Book Love , this is another comic collection drawn by Tung herself , with inspiration from her own life’s experien
Sara
OMG! This was so cute and adorable!🥰

This comic book is about a married couple and their life together. It's very romantic in a hilarious way.
For everyone who is in love, I think this book can be soooo relatable especially if you're about to move in together, get married or already married.
I enjoyed reading this arc and hopefully I will continue reading this author because I am just so in love with her work.
I highly recommend it .

Thanks to netgalley for providing me with an arc of it.
Scarlet Cameo
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
A digital copy of this book was provided y NetGalley

This was absolutely lovely. Honestly, I love Debbie Tung's work and this is good, I can relate even when I'm not marry (but I have a 9 years old relationship with my boyfriend and we are ok with the way we are) 'cuse there's things that you can found funny accurate about a long time relationship or about moving with someone (I live with a friend since the beginning of this years and that's a big change from living alone). So, there's that.

Love
Emy
Jul 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: humor
Cute, unfortunately I couldn't relate :v ...more
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
First of all, let me say that Happily Ever After is VERY cute. If you're in a long-term relationship, I'm certain there will be at least a few comics in this collection that will make you smile, maybe even go "awwww!" That said, having read two other of Debbie Tung's books, I was really disappointed overall in this book. The other two were so humorous and cute and fun, that I was surprised by how much of this was just sort of "slice of life"-feeling with a little sweetness — no real humor or fun ...more
CYIReadBooks (Claire)
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Such a cute comic. Really made me reminisce about the early years in my own marriage -- how my heart fluttered; how we were goo-goo eyed at each other; and how we held hands all the time. Reading Happily Ever After & Everything in Between makes me want to recapture those early years and play them again, and again.

A wonderful comic about love, marriage, and friendships. Four stars -- I really liked it.
Marnie  (Enchanted Bibliophile)
" Love it when we have time to do our own things... Together"

plants

These Graphic Novels are always so relatable and cute. I adore its simplistic art and the truth in it all.
Debbie is now an instant-buy author in my life
Moony (The Burglar Baggins) MeowPoff
This deserves all the stars!

This comic was just så cute, so fun, so wholesome and relatable! i was laughing and having this stupid grin on my face all the way til the end. I`m seriously sad it went so fast, but i loved it so much! Tried to slow down so i it would last longer, but tbh that did not work.
Natalie
Apr 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an advanced reader copy of this book to read in exchange for an honest review via netgalley and the publishers.

I loved this book, it was so funny, relateable and numerous and I loved how the female character (Debbie) loves books too.
The drawings are brilliant and very comical.
A quick but enjoyable read and I will be checking out more of Debbie Tungs work!
Gizem-in-Wonderland
Apr 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
I had such high hopes for this cartoon book. I expected it to be funny, witty and original and to include everyday challenges of married life. But it was mostly filled with cliches and could not deliver anything out of the ordinary. Do not get me wrong, it was an easy and fun read but I felt like there should have been more. It is relatable if you’re one of the lucky ones; a few “ha!”s and sighs are guaranteed but that’s all there is to it, nothing extraordinary. The drawings matched the content ...more
Emma
Apr 01, 2020 rated it liked it

3.5/5 Stars

This comic book was such a sweet and nice read. I really like to read book comics about small everyday moments and this was no exception. I think that the main characters were pretty relatable and funny and I would love to read more about them. Also, this book had the sweetest ending!
Anna lost in stories *A*
I read this little gem yesterday evening, and it was the last thing I managed to finish before a massive reading slump hit me hard today… I mean… when even ACOMAF doesn’t hold my attention, you know it’s serious :) but back to this lovely little book :) Debbie Tung creates such beautiful comics :) I adore her art style, the things she writes about are all very relatable to me and her comics always bring the biggest smile on my face :) I highly recommend you to check anything she already publishe ...more
Radwa
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is so cute and wholesome. I've read "Book Love" by this artist before, and related to it a lot as an introvert book lover, and once again I relate to her comics about being in a loving relationship and enjoying the simple things in being of each other's company. a lot of the comics reminded me of my husband and our daily lives, and it made smile a lot.

I would recommend for a quick dose of fluffiness. I thank netgalley for the digital copy.
Kim at Divergent Gryffindor
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cuteness overload!!!
Virginie
Dec 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 rounded up
Lashaan Balasingam (Bookidote)
A cute and relatable cartoon featuring a newly-wed couple and their time together. Lots of teas, comfy clothing, hugs, and realizations that the presence of the other simply makes our own life much, much better.

Yours truly,

Lashaan | Blogger and Book Reviewer
Official blog: https://bookidote.com/
♛ Garima ♛
Last year I read Quiet Girl in a Noisy World: An Introvert's Story and liked it. I certainly felt conflicted and that feeling is lingering with this one as well.
While it pictures awkward and over-easy amazing relationship but that's what it is, it is far too perfect and no relationship is perfect. But it's still good, a lukewarm book so I am glad I got a copy from netgalley for a review.
Paras2
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Awwww it was so cuteeeeeee and relatable af. 😍😍😍
Jacqueline Wheeler
Dec 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a really cute graphic novel! It was really relatable, but also still had a light tone to it.
Donna
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Debbie Tung does it again. I’m a huge fan of Quiet Girl in a Noisy World and Book Love, and this did not disappoint. What I love about the author is that she writes about real life situations that happen with most ppl but does it in such a cute and charming way. I smiled and giggled at a few comics and even showed my fiancé saying “Hey look, this is us!” The little moments she captured with her husband made me think about my relationship and the cute/funny things we do that I don’t really think ...more

• I Left The House Today!
  • Cat's Cafe: A Comics Collection
  • It Happened on Sweet Street
  • The Familiar Dark
  • I Will Judge You by Your Bookshelf
  • Brave Girl, Quiet Girl
  • Wild Justice (Nadia Stafford, #3)
  • Only When It's Us (Bergman Brothers, #1)
  • Us
  • Bibi & Miyu 01 (Bibi & Miyu, #1)
  • Billie Jean King
  • The Oracle Code
Deborah "Debbie" Tung is a cartoonist and illustrator from Birmingham, England. Her comics are based on simple (and sometimes awkward) everyday life moments and her love for books and tea. She lives with her husband and son.

Tumblr