Start by marking “Today Tonight Tomorrow” as Want to Read:
Today Tonight Tomorrow

Today Tonight Tomorrow

The Hating Game meets Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist by way of Morgan Matson in this unforgettable romantic comedy about two rival overachievers whose relationship completely transforms over the course of twenty-four hours.

Today, she hates him.

Its the last day of senior year. Rowan Roth and Neil McNair have been bitter rivals for all of high school, clashing on test
Expected publication: June 16th 2020 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about Today Tonight Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Today Tonight Tomorrow

Start your review of Today Tonight Tomorrow
megs_bookrack
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I have been pumped for this book since I first read the premise in November of 2019.

Today, I have received an ARC.

Thank you so much, Simon Pulse! I am really looking forward to this one.

Original:

Following enemies-to-lovers, over one night, with a scavenger hunt-type game taking them on a tour of the great city of Seattle...

Rachel Solomon
Mar 02, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Update: official release date is June 16, 2020!

Hi! This book was so incredibly fun to write, and I can't wait to share it in summer 2020. While it's contemporary YA like my first two books, it's a romantic comedy (complete with a happy ending) and thus significantly more upbeat than YOU'LL MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE and OUR YEAR OF MAYBE. Some facts about it:

It's an enemies-to-lovers (or more accurately, rivals-to-lovers) romance.
It takes place in 24 hours on the last day of senior year.
The
Elise (TheBookishActress)
"...follows two rival overachievers who realize they may actually love each other over the course of 24 hours on the last day of senior year." what's really ironic is this will be coming out... after my senior year. I won't be in high school anymore. that's terrifying. I hate it.
dani
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
this piece of work had me putting my hands to my chest, screaming, rolling around and literally falling off my bed. everything, every single part that constitutes this book was perfect.
the story is based on rowan, a hard-working girl who deeply loves romance novels (same) and who is a writer. she has spent her entire high school years competing with neil; a quirky, intelligent boy. we are able to witness how their relationship begins with banter and turns into something more, something even
Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ Campbell
The Hating Game meets Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist by way of Morgan Matson

Me: *hates Nick and Norah and Morgan Matson but loves The Hating Game*

Me:
Jackie
May 04, 2018 marked it as 2020-wtf
enemies to lovers YA romcom?? i'm in
Sonia Hartl
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so incredibly lucky to read an early version of this book! I loved this book, everything about it, and its a book that I wish I had as a teen. There were so many layers to this story, so Im just going to list them out.

One thing I absolutely adored was the deep and honest love and respect for romance novels. They werent treated like they were lesser, and I cant even begin to tell you how validating that is. To see books that are so often treated like trashy beach reads be revered and
Jenny Chou
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
High school rivals Neil (valedictorian) and Rowan (salutatorian) have no idea how adorable they are together (or that everyone assumes theyre hooking up). The two go all out to best each other one last time before college in an all-night journey of self discovery, non-stop bickering, and something that might be simmering passion (or just close proximity in too many dark places) as they race through the streets of Seattle to win a senior class scavenger-hunt known as Howl. Rich with a complexity ...more
Sara (A Gingerly Review)
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, physical-2020
This book, this story, these characters have my heart.

My new ship: Rowen and Neil 4Eva
Shruthi
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Review to come!!
Cheska the Great is Not Okay
Feb 15, 2020 marked it as to-be-released
The Hating Game meets Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist by way of Morgan Matson

Am I the only one who cringes whenever publishers/whoever the hell writes these descriptions for Goodreads uses too many comparisons with other books to describe a book? Like damn ma, is it that serious?
Marisa
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full review TK closer to publication but

OH. MY. GOD. 😱😱😭😭🔥🔥😍😍
Diana (booksinarmor)
Oct 20, 2018 marked it as to-read
"two rival overachievers who realize they may actually love each other over the course of 24 hours on the last day of senior year."

SCREAMS
Jacqueline Firkins
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Today Tonight Tomorrow read like a like a love letter addressed to many simultaneous recipients: to Seattle (the city I grew up in and loved revisiting through this novel), to optimists, to high achievers, to the novelist herself, or perhaps to any writer of love stories who struggles to embrace the worth of the endeavor. Solomon wisely places her lovers in direct contact for almost the entire novel, allowing them plenty of time to bond and address their assumptions about each other. They're ...more
Chloe
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*Spoiler free*

I adore Rachel Lynn Solomon's books. She's the kind of amazing author that I will read literally anything she writes. She wrote two sad, heavy books and those aren't usually up my alley, but I loved them. I'm willing to try anything if she writes it. So even though I haven't loved a ton of 24 hour stories, I was super excited for this book.

I love this book so much. Just, everything about it is amazing. It's the kind of book you kind of want to squeeze because you love it so much.
Annika
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was very lucky to receive an advanced reader's copy of this book from a giveaway and could not wait to read it once it came in the mail. It did not disappoint! I am a sucker for YA romances, as being a high schooler myself, I get to live vicariously through the many, many ones that I read.
I loved the format of this book and how it kept you hanging on, making it a hard book to put down (evident in my lack of sleep). The character development was well executed and as a reader, you get to know
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
ARC received in exchange for an honest review - thank you!

I was super into this book, and then somehow towards the end, it started a drag quite a bit and I found myself wondering when it would finish.

Rowan Roth and Neil McNair have been rivals ever since middle school. They're the same height (five five) and of the same intelligence, so it all boils down to who gets valedictorian at the end of their senior year. When it ends up being Neil (Rowan is salutatorian, which as far as I understand is
Kit Frick
Sep 21, 2019 added it
Shelves: ya-lit
TODAY TONIGHT TOMORROW is an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT! If you've read Rachel Lynn Solomon's earlier books, you'll find a lot to recognize and love here--a duo of richly realized characters, an exploration of Jewish identity, sex-positivity, and a tensile line between present and future. You will also find so much new to fall in love with: Rowan and Neil's rivals-to-lovers relationship is filled with laugh-out-loud humor, delicious banter, crossed wires, and zip-up-your-spine feels. The novel is ...more
Laura Namey
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I finished this book in one day. ONE DAY. What a delightful, smart, and engaging ya that puts the com back in rom-com. I fell in LOVE with Rowan and Neil and must go to Seattle in five minutes after reading their shenanigans around the city. Perfect pacing and so much wit and charm. Beautiful themes and some touching moments, too. Just fabulous.
Cody Roecker
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored every second of this frenemies to lovers romcom set in Seattle
Taasia ✨
Aug 20, 2019 marked it as please-give-me
Shelves: 2020
Rival OVERACHIEVERS? Rom-com? Rivals to lovers? Hugh school setting?

Sounds like everything I ever want and need in my life 😩
Janet
When life for the entire universe and planet turns on its end and like everyone else you "have nothing to do" while your place of work is closed, superspeed readers like me can read 250+ pages/hour, so yes, I have read the book and many more today.

From the publisher, as I do not repeat the contents or story of books in reviews, I let them
Rebeca
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a gem of a book Rachel is one of my all time favorite authors and I honestly cant recommend her books enough, read them because they are amazing😌

Today Tonight Tomorrow was everything I wanted it to be and more💛 It was a beautiful heartfelt story that without a doubt is now a new favorite book of mine😍

Rachels writing style is absolutely beautiful. Once I started to read Today Tonight Tomorrow I couldnt stop reading it. It was amazing from beginning to end.

Im a fan of the enemies-to-lovers
Courtney
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well this was adorable. I love it because I remember those super competitive relationships in high school, every single slight that was burned into my memory and held as grudges for far longer than they should have. I also love this senior party scavenger hunt set-up, that was a lot of fun. This was just a happy, fun, read!
Anne
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya, arc, read-in-2020
What a FUN book. Man this is what you hope your teen boy or girl will become as Seniors. Rowan is so strong & vulnerable & funny & I just loved her. Neil is much the same. I absolutely adored the frank approach to sex, Rowan's excellent feminism, and their discussion of their shared Jewish upbringing. I wish every teen could have the same strong sense of direction & feminism as Rowan (and Neil, too, really). What a delightful read!
Melissa See
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The first thing you must understands about me is that I love romance, but it wasn't always that way. For years, all through my time consuming YA (When Borders was still around, when Ellen Hopkins books were what I kept coming back to, when Melvin Burgess was a secret I hardly ever talked about.) when I was a teenager myself, I never gravitated toward romance as a genre.

Then, it changed in 2010 with Booktube practically losing its collective consciousness over how fantastic ANNA AND THE FRENCH
Krysti
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All Rowan Roth has to do is beat her high school nemesis, Neil McNair (McNightmare), to become their class valedictorian. Then shell finally have the confidence to tell her parents about her dream of becoming a romance novelist. But when things dont go according to plan, Rowan has one last chance at victory. Shell have to beat Neil and the rest of her classmates in a city-wide scavenger hunt that will force her to confront her biggest fears, find the courage to chase her dreams, and realize ...more
Andrew
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rowan and Neil have competed for first place in academics their entire high school career. Even now, on the very last day, they are taunting via text over who gets the title of valedictorian. When it goes to Neil, Rowan is crushed, and she's determined to seek revenge during the senior class scavenger hunt throughout Seattle... except they wind up becoming a team when they learn the rest of the graduates are out for their blood. In this 24-hour period, they learn a lot more about each other than ...more
Minju Kim
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-wishlist
Rachel does it again!

Last year, I had the chance to meet Rachel in person at Vancouver's InfusionYA festival. Because of that, I read one of her books (You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone) and really enjoyed it! So when she offered an early copy, I jumped right to it.

The first couple things - this book is just so dang adorable. It's a love-hate relationship between two high school rivals, and I fell right into it. Adding on to that, the chemistry between the two characters was perfectly written! No
« previous 1 3 next »

• Chasing Lucky
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • Sick Kids in Love
  • When We Were Magic
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
Rachel Lynn Solomon writes, tap dances, and collects lipstick in Seattle, Washington. Once she helped set a Guinness World Record for the most natural redheads in one place. She's the author of You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone, a Sydney Taylor Honor Book, Indies Introduce title, and Kids' Indie Next Top 10 Pick, Our Year of Maybe, and Today Tonight Tomorrow (July 14, 2020), all from Simon & ...more