Start by marking “Teacher (Voyeur, #6)” as Want to Read:
Teacher (Voyeur, #6)

Teacher

(Voyeur #6)

I promised her that I'd live my best life once I was free.

It was that promise that led me to Voyeur — to Daniel.

What better place to conquer my fear of intimacy than a club that allows you to watch?

Who better to help me than the owner himself?

On night one, my past comes roaring back, urging me to run like I always had before.

This time I ran into his arms.

With my fear st
Published June 15th 2020

Start your review of Teacher (Voyeur, #6)
Drey
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 BLAZING Stars!

... A piping hot romance between two broken souls.

The fact that I read this book during my boring humanities class orientation wasn't a good idea. Prof was talking about moral principles and human values while the rebel me was reading kinky. I do NOT read during my classes because it's prohibited and I couldn't focus. But this one occupied me. It was really good! So, I tried every way to be invisible, which turned out well. *smirk*

Note: This is a friends to lovers, age gap r
Isabella. R
5 Hope that Lingers Stars ⭐

I’ve been all in from the very beginning with this Voyeur series. There have been some highs and lows with some of the books, but Teacher rocked my world. For me it was the perfect reading experience because when a book makes you feel real emotions whether happy or sad, you have a winner.

Hanna is a survivor. Having been rescued from sex trafficking, she is regaining her life. The love and support from family and friends plus therapy has enabled her to carry on. Her nig
Fiona Cole
Mar 27, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

💙TEACHER is LIVE and #free in Kindle Unlimited! 💙

I CANNOT wait for you guys to read Hanna and Daniel's story! I'm so pumped! It's emotional and sexy and so so much more! Are you ready to watch?

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 is Daniel and Hanna's steamy, tension-filled, friends-to-lovers, age-gap, standalone romance! The last book in the bestselling Voyeur series.

💙AMAZON: http://mybook.to/TeacherKindle

EXCERPT

A laugh broke free of her lips, light and loud at the same time. It reached across the space and sunk into my ch
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

DANIEL! Motherfucking swoooons! I loved this story so much. It was emotional and sexy! I found myself tearing up one moment and smiling the next! And definitely moaning. Not gonna lie.

And can't leave out the banter/bromance between Daniel and Kent! I died! And the rest of the gang!

BUT MOST OF ALL?

I was so emotionally consumed with the way that Daniel treated Hanna. He's just what she needed. These two together were everything I thought it would be, and so much more.

"I want you to teach me."

𝐓𝐄𝐀
Rachel (LoverofTBR)
Rating
3 ‘lackluster conclusion’ 🌟

Review
Hanna is scarred by the psychological and physical abuse that she suffered in four month long captivity. Even after being freed from captivity and getting therapy, her past still weighs her down and does not allow for intimate relationships. But she is determined to try so it leads to her using services at Voyeur, the club, to overcome her torturous past.

Daniel is the owner of Voyeur, a club where people can explore their sexual fantasies – eith
Nessa Richardson
⭐️⭐️⭐️

Okay, so this is better than Savior and Voyeur (Book #1). The premise is very interesting. I knew Hanna from Savior and damn if I was disappointed to find out that her book isn’t with Ian lol. It would’ve been something to see them together. But Daniel is just... swoon.

I remember thinking Daniel was such a hardass in the first book. Seeing this new side to him was a breath of fresh air. And him being so soft to Hanna? Ugh. They are so cute.

But, despite how I enjoyed this book, it was medio
Melanie (mells_view)
A little bit emotional and a lotta bit steamy...

A little bit sad and a lotta bit steamy. I’ve only read a couple of the books in this series, but I thought that this one was pretty good. If you’re looking for a heroine who has had a horrible past that was filled with abuse, and a hero who is adverse to love, but both come together to heal in many ways, then you’ll enjoy this read. There are a few things that felt a little bit questionable, but all in all it was a great read!
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Be Yourself" Stars ⭐️
I can’t tell you how much I love the Voyeur World series. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Daniel and Hanna’s book, Teacher, after the few glimpses at them in the previous novels! Fiona Cole created another steamy, emotional, age gap romance with this utterly addictive read.

Hanna lived hell almost ten years ago when she was kidnapped and abused for months. She lost the better part of herself through this hell, but she’s slowly been building her confidence back. I
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone Book 6 of 6 from Voyeur series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

In the past several years Hanna Brandt had been placating her demons. But there was one major hurdle that had been holding her back. When Daniel Witt offered his help as a friend, she gladly took it, not realizing that he came with his own demons that could throw them back to a past they desperately ran from.

I was intrigued by Hanna from her appearance in Another and I’m glad her story was justi
Malene
Jun 19, 2020 rated it liked it
**3.5 Stars**
Teacher was a great conclusion to the Voyeur series. It was good to be back with all the characters cause their interactions with each other was something I enjoyed about this series.
Hanna and Daniel’s story was a bag of mixed emotions for me. Overall I liked it and liked the premise of this story. Hanna had experienced a lot of trauma after what she and her sister was subjected to and Daniel was the perfect man to help her feel more comfortable about sex and her wanting it. Feelin
CC
4.25 ★

At 26 years old, Hanna Brandt recovered from a trauma that occurred nine years ago, but the emotional toll of becoming intimate still lingers. Tired of not being able to date, Hanna seeks the help of Daniel Witt, owner of Voyeur, to teach her how to overcome her fear. On the outside, Daniel seems like a good candidate since he doesn’t do committed relationships. However, Hanna isn’t the only one who needs to heal.

“What you choose to give is all that matters. His fingers lightly pinched
Michelle Claypot_Reads
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A 2020 Top Read ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stories like this are why I will always one click this author. Always. I am a long term fangirl of her writing, the way she couples delicious filth with the perfect blend of feels.

I need my stories to give me more than just heat and Teacher delivers. It delivers in spades.

Tough subjects are handled beautifully and I have to say I girl crush Hanna in a big way. I admired her strength and her vulnerability equally. I loved her ownership of her sexuality and Daniel’s “te
Antonella
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap, new-adult, dark
BOOK PLAYLIST

TW (view spoiler)

I liked this series. Some books were better than others.
My favorite is by far Another.
If you enjoy a series with intertwined characters with a lot of steam and age gap, then this is a series for you. All books are very easy and fast to read.
This book was just fine.
3,5 stars
benevolent bastard
Well damn. Hanna certainly shocked me! I knew Daniel would be delicious but fuck TALK ABOUT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Wise words from Cardi B Hanna has a WAP and she’s bold enough to explore herself and break free from her past. I always love a baddie!
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely adore Fiona Cole's Voyuer world. Teacher is like the end of an era, but what an ending it is. I have loved everything about this series and all of the characters, and it is so bittersweet that this is the end of a fantastic series. Needless to say, Teacher definitely goes out with a bang.

Daniel and Hanna were such strong, compelling, and beautifully written characters. They were just so perfect for each other in every way. The slow progression of their friends to lovers relationship
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Eventually, there comes a moment- or a person- that helps you want to be more.”

Please, hand me a fan to cool off and a tissue to wipe my eyes. Dear heavens, this book is simply magnificent! I couldn't wait for Daniel and Hanna's story, because Voyeur is one of my favorite series ever. I was eagerly waiting for the last man standing to find his match, but I didn't expect it to be ME to be the one who will fall to my knees. Fiona Cole blew my mind completely!

Daniel instantly stole my heart. H
Ana Manjić
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
053-D474-A-B60-B-4-C35-BD30-6894-D996-C66-A

Is there a way to give this more than 5⭐️!? And why this has to be the last book in this Voyeur series!? Noooooooo, please don't do this to us...

Don't think for a second this is some cheesy romance. No, no...it's so much more. The complexity of the story, the strength of our main protagonist, the pain she endured, and the courage to live through...I shed a tear at some point. This story has sharp edges but it's soft inside. It's hot as f*ck but at the same time, it's heartbreaking.
So don't
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 MY HEARTS STARS!! My heart was filled and completely full with beautiful words, soft touches and love. Hanna and Daniel's story was beautifully written by this amazing author with so many feels....my heart felt every emotion. This is by far my favorite book in this series. I highly recommend this book and series. ...more
Harlow Layne
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I thought I couldn’t love another book in this series more, but Fiona keeps providing me wrong. I love everything about this world she’s created. It’s sexy with characters who are flawed and real making me fall for them all the more.
michayla
Jun 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
definitely my fave in the series
Cindy M. Green
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What's that expression...all good things must come to an end 😥 Why, why, why does this need to end!

I have loved my journey through the Voyeur world. All couples brought something special to the table, but I think Daniel and Hannah's journey knocked it out of the park. These two were such a beautiful couple. They both endured tragic events in their lives, each of them soothing the other in a way they never imagined they'd experience.

The slow progression of their friends to lovers relationship was
Laura Lee
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book. Gah, this book! I needed a while to process after finishing it. I’ve loved Daniel throughout this entire series, but after reading Teacher, he’s my favorite hero in the series. In fact, dare I say Teacher is my favorite book in the series. (And I FLOVE them all) Hanna’s strength to overcome her traumatic past blew me away. Her flashback scenes were really difficult to read at times, but Fiona handled them with finesse. As always, the sexy times were HOT, but there’s so much more to th ...more
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had been desperately wanting Hanna’s story since the small part we got of her in Savior and then a little bit more of her in Another, and I just as much needed Daniel’s story since Voyeur. And the fact that they’d be getting a story together just had me that more intrigued.

Hanna has been through so much. She’s going through a very difficult time. She’s trying as best she can to move on from what happened, but its anything but easy and is still haunted with those events. She feels so much guil
Ambriehl Khalil
⭐️ [3.5/5 Stars] ⭐️

I think I’m reading these wrong. I didn’t this was a series and I remember reading Savior ages ago and then seeing some people saying to read this one and another one by Fiona Cole but for some reason I didn’t put two and two together. Anyway I realised it like a quarter of the way in when her story sounded familiar but I think because I haven’t read the entire series I was definitely missing some things and I felt a bit left out. That’s my own fault though.

I liked this well e
PP's Bookshelf
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fiona Cole gifted me an exhilarating and exquisite mix of feels and passion in Teacher. My heart was completely wrecked and overflowing with intense emotions. And at the same time, I got all the delicious, toe curling and gloriously forbidden treats!

ARE YOU READY TO WATCH?

Hanna Brandt had experienced and survived the worst nightmare of a woman. She was abused and used. And lost her sister in the darkness. She is fighting everyday but the past still has claws in her heart. And she wants to break
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 4 Teaching Moment Stars ~

This is only my third book by Fiona Cole and I truly enjoyed it. I loved Voyeur, so when I saw this book was a part of that series I just knew I wanted to read it.

I went into this book based off the title....Teacher....thinking it was going to be a teacher/student forbidden romance, well I guess I should’ve read the blurb before hand, because that isn’t what this is about. Now that’s not a bad thing, just unexpected for me. A
Aug 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
***AUDIOBOOK***

4.5 CROWNS

I really enjoyed this story. It had depth and emotion with all the heat of the Voyeur series.

The characters are likable, and the chemistry is really great in and out of the bedroom. The writing is well done, and the story is paced well.

The general plot line, overall, was predictable, but I still loved reading about them.

This was also a great conclusion to the series, bringing in all the characters from previous standalones that we have loved.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This was such a captivating book. I absolutely adored Hanna's story. She had such a difficult life but I loved how strong and resilient she was. She wanted to live and she tried so hard to overcome her past.
Daniel...he was the best thing about this book. Such chemistry between our couple. I was shook.
I loved the premise ,the writing and the development.
I could relate with Hanna and that is the best feeling ever when I read a book. I recommend it.

5 Stars!
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I lurved this so much! It was equal parts sexy and emotional.
Kandi Steiner
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Teacher will captivate you from the first sentence to the last. Another sexy, emotional and gripping home run from Fiona Cole!
Goodreads Librari...: Can you please add the page account 2 9 Jul 18, 2020 08:40AM
Some Like It Hot!: Teacher by Fiona Cole 10 20 Jul 04, 2020 09:20AM

• Regretting You (Blackthorn Elite #4)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)
  • Thoroughly Whipped
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Dear Enemy
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • Falling For Her (The Callahans, #2)
  • Love Unexpected
  • Repent (The Disciples Book 3)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy, #2)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
  • Tennessee Truths
  • Falling for My Enemy (Dirty Martini Running Club, #2)
  • Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals, #1)
  • Abducted
  • The Athletic Trainer
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own.

Voyeur (6 books)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Lovers (Voyeur, #2)
  • Savior (Voyeur, #3)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)

News & Interviews

“We’re getting older, we don’t have time to wait around for conversations to just happen or for luck to keep throwing us opportunities and hoping for the best. You have to act.” 0 likes
“but just because the biggest monsters were conquered, didn’t mean the small ones couldn’t do as much damage.” 0 likes