Start by marking “The Crazy Good SEAL Series (Crazy Good, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Crazy Good SEAL Series (Crazy Good, #1-3)

The Crazy Good SEAL Series

(Crazy Good #1-3)

From author, Rachel Robinson comes the complete collection of the International Bestselling, CRAZY GOOD SERIES. Three complete Navy SEAL Romance novels. Nearly 300,000 words, spread across three standalone novels. Each novel has a HEA. Immerse yourself in the world of alpha SEALs and the women who steal their hearts.

-Crazy Good *With a brand new EXCLUSIVE to this box set,
ebook
Published April 29th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Crazy Good SEAL Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Crazy Good SEAL Series

Start your review of The Crazy Good SEAL Series (Crazy Good, #1-3)
Snow
Sep 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Jesus, the drama...

too much of everything...

immature characters, which surprised the hell out of me, since they were military men...the hell?!

the push and pull was annoying and I rolled my eyes too many times, I ended up NOT caring if the characters would end up with their HEA or not!

Of course, they did, duh...but at this point, who fucking cares?! NOT me...
Rachel Robinson
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Release date: April 29th ((Will go directly into KU.))

PREORDER NOW at the special sale price of $2.99. Price goes up to $5.99 after release!

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086Q8BZP7

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B086Q8BZP7

Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B086Q8BZP7
Jill M
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rachel Robinson is a new to me author and I’m kicking myself for not reading her sooner. She knows how to write sensual scenes that make your kindle red hot while giving you angsty, emotional romance to give you all the feels.

Crazy Good
This story started with a WTF moment and ended with the most perfect happily ever after. Mav and Win were passionate and their love story was beautiful. I laughed and cried and cheered for the HEA. And that bonus epilogue was just what I needed for Maverick and Wi
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
This book contains three previously released stories with some new content.

Crazy Good - Maverick and Windsor
3.5 Stars

This is a story of a womanizing SEAL with serious baggage and a woman who has been betrayed by an ex, so she has her own trust issues. I admit it took awhile to really get into this couple. Maverick and his sudden infatuation with Windsor didn’t feel natural often and he was fairly crass and not easy to root for at times. It took quite a way into the story before I felt truly inv
Jennifer Pierson
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm a fan of Rachel Robinson's stories, so I was really excited to get 3 books in one with The Crazy Good SEAL Series, but there were some things which kept me from giving this Series the perfect rating.

In Crazy Good (Book 1), Maverick is a playboy SEAL with some serious past baggage when he meets Windsor, who was betrayed by her longtime boyfriend. She's got some big trust issues, while he's arrogant, & could be a tool in my opinion. All of a sudden, he becomes very interested in Windsor, whic
Catlou
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Crazy Good” is Windsor and Maverick’s tale, and it’s a hard one at times, but it’s well worth the tears. It’s a story that will stay with you long after you’ve read the last word, and the bonus epilogue will tug hard on your heartstrings and make you want to never let this story go.

“Set in Stone” gives Steve his 2nd chance with Morgana, and it’s an emotionally bumpy ride with a few unexpected twists and a potentially lethal surprise. But it’s a journey well worth taking.

“Time and Space” is Cody
Ga Books LoverX
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
3 books in why? Why yes, I would love to have a full series in one spot to where I can read all 3 in a row! They are about super hot SEALS? EVEN BETTER! I am reviewing this series as a whole, but know that the individual books are similar in terms of heat and heart, so it is applicable for all of them! The men are HOT and ALPHA but our leading ladies are pretty awesome as well, the individual stories will keep you interested and entertained jam packed full of romance for you! There is angst, the ...more
Clare
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 3-5-stars
3.5*

This is a box set containing all three books in the Crazy Good Seal series.

Crazy Good got 3*** Set in Stone got 4**** and Time and Space got 3.75***

The relationship between Maverick and Windsor just didn't hit right for me. I loved the writing and the side characters (except Nash) but all the SEAL guys got me hooked.

Set in Stone was my favourite in this whole collection. My heart broke for Morganna, but seeing her get a second chance, and the longing the hero had for her just boosted this ri
Kathryn Linke
Apr 14, 2020 rated it liked it
I love a good military romance, particularly one featuring Navy SEALS, but I struggled to connect with these characters. To begin with I was intrigued by Windsor and Maverick’s story, but I lost interest as the conflict between them seemed to drag on far too long. Maverick had a tendency to be a bit of a martyr and I got a bit bored with the pace of their romance.
Morgana and Steve’s story is a friends to lovers story, and finding love after loss. I really liked Morgana in Crazy Good, but felt i
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Crazy Good Rachel Robinson is a box set with three books that total abut 340 pages. This has the books 1-3 from the Crazy Good Seal Series. The books are standalone books, so you don't have to worry about being left hanging if you want to take your time reading them. I always have loved a box set because it make it easy on me to have the collection not to mention that I can read them all at once....which is what I like to do. This set is about ex Navy Seals finding their happy ending.
Here a
Emma bramley
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is a military navy seal romance series of three books, Crazy good, Set in stone and Time and space. This is a set of three standalone reads. Each book tells there own story, with exceptional characters, well developed and written story and plenty of romacne. In these books you will follow the characters Windsor and Maverick, Morgana and steve and Cody and Lainey through there ups and downs. Each story will stuck you in and keep you reading long into the night.

I voluntarily reviewed an adva
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I just fell in love with a new author. This series is so good I couldn't put it down. It has three standalone books that will have you panting, melting, swooning, crying, and holding on to your Kindle for dear life. These SEALs are tough but the women are tougher. I love all the characters and I love how the author made these women strong in their own way, even with what they were each going through. You will not regret picking this up. ...more
Debra Morefield
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great books

All three books are excellent. I should have paid more attention to the book order.. A lot of the Rachel Robinson books kind of go together but can be read separately. I just think they would have been better had I read them in the right order.
Tammy
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Love Love this series.
New to reading Rachel Robinson's work. I found her in the Salvation Series- Legacy is Maverick's son Liam's story which I loved.
Crazy Good- Maverick and Windsor
Set In Stone - Morganna and Steve
Time and Space - Cody and Lainey
LOVED IT
Messy Bun Book Blog
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OHMIGOSH! I loved each of these books! Rachel was able to give me all the feels, from moments of "what the actual f?", to angsty moments, to steamy scenes, and finally their HEAs. I devoured the whole thing as fast as I could! I loved every single moment! ...more
Donna Nelson Aikin
Apr 29, 2020 marked it as to-read
I want to read as soon as I get all 3 Books
Orozcosl
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild Adventure

A keep reading most of the night book. I enjoyed the characters that appear in the three sections,well developed plots and the love that runs through out it all.
Margorie Young
Feb 27, 2021
Angela Branton
Jul 01, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Change Up (The Brentwood Boys, #5)
  • Brothers in Blue: A Bryson Family Christmas
  • Mr. Trouble (London Billionaire, #1)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Line of Fire: Passion Meets Politics (The Candidate, #3)
  • By a Thread
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Love on Beach Avenue (The Sunshine Sisters, #1)
  • Unbreakable (City Lights Series, #2)
  • Highlander's twist of fate
  • Megan Disgraced
  • The Athletic Trainer
  • Asher Black (The Five Syndicates, #1)
  • Not So Goode (Goode Girls, #2)
  • The Billionaire Deal (The Sutton Billionaires, #1)
  • One Night Mistake
  • Anonymous
Rachel grew up in a small, quiet town full of loud talkers. Her words were always only loud on paper. She has been writing stories and creating characters for as long as she can remember. After living on the west coast for many years she now resides in Colorado with her husband, two children, her hairless cat, and her dog, Polly.

Crazy Good (3 books)
  • Crazy Good (Crazy Good, #1)
  • Set in Stone (Crazy Good, #2)
  • Time and Space (Crazy Good, #3)

News & Interviews