Start by marking “French Kiss” as Want to Read:
French Kiss

French Kiss

It didn't take a medical degree to know that Josh Weitz was insanely hot, from his swoony grey-green eyes to his dark hair that begs my fingers to run through it.

But he was my best friend, and I was too busy crushing on his roommate--otherwise known as the Wrong Guy--to notice.

Sure, Josh has always been there for me, and he makes me laugh like no one else can. But it's
Kindle Edition, 1st edition
Published March 2020 by Fast Turtle Press

To ask other readers questions about French Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about French Kiss

Start your review of French Kiss
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 3.5 / 5 stars

My first read by this author and it was a sweet one. What called me to this book was the friends to lovers trope and the Paris setting and well I was not disappointed on either of those fronts. However, it was hard to get into the book at the beginning for me, the first 40% felt really pointless...you see the heroine pinning for someone and you know from the blurb that that someone is not the hero of the story. So yeah, that whole stretch of book felt pretty pointless to me.
Erin Lewis
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Star review French Kiss by Stacy Travis

Stacy Travis is a new author to me and I found French Kiss to be well written and descriptive with the author certainly brought Paris to life for me.

Hannah and Josh met by accident and quickly became best friends. However it is Maddox, Joshs roommate who Hannah falls for.

Sadly Maddox is not the man that Hannah thinks he is and when he disappoints her, it is Josh who is there to pick up the pieces. This is a friends to lovers story that was sweetly
Aracely
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Why are we so blind to love when it's right in front of us?

This author is new to me and with this novel she has won me over and for sure will keep reding her next books.

Her writing is easy to connect and understand.

I loved Hannah and Josh's relationship, it is adorable to see them interact, the connection they have is what most of us are looking for. Hannah is dazzled by a mirage, and is very lucky that when she realizes Josh is there to support her as he always has.

To be honest, theres parts
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Shelves: arc
This was a great debut of a book. I had a fun time reading it, the way that Stacy had talked about Paris, that made me want to visit all the places she talked about.
Josh and Hannah were so adorable the way they meet one another. This was a friend to lovers romance that I couldnt get enough of. I recommend this book to everyone.
Nikki Swope
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the relationship between Josh and Hannah. I kept wanting to shake her throughout the book when she kept saying she wasnt attracted to him because it was obvious they were absolutely perfect for each other. I did not understand why she would want someone so temporary kind Maddox when Josh was someone you hooked and hung onto forever. This was such a sweet friends to lovers romance in the city of love.

**I did receive a free advanced readers copy of this book from Stacy Travis and Social
Flo Grugel
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
French Kiss is a great debut!
Overall I enjoyed Hannah and Josh's story even though Hannah's character frustrated me at times.
I think this book will do very well!
Messy Bun Book Blog
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Friends-to-Lovers is one of my favorite troupes and French Kiss is perfect! Josh and Hannah's story is so sweet! I loved everything about this book! FIVE STARS!!
Stitch
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a lovely debut novel for a new writer.
If you love Paris, you'll enjoy the detailed background, scenery and atmosphere, making you reminisce on your own experiences in the city of lights ans love.

Overall, an enjoyable read.
Genevieve
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a good book about two medical students that become best friends. Hannah and Josh meet over buying a tuna sandwich before class one morning and they soon become best friends through medical school. When she meets the hot student, Maddox she is instantly attracted to him but she knows that hes no good for her because he only dates women for a month at a time. Hes always throwing hints to her like hes interested but nothing ever happens until the night that they kiss. Josh doesnt ...more
Pauline
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and read it in one sitting. I work in health so it was interesting to read about the internship and residency program and the group of friends that formed through it. The character development was interesting in learning about the different depths of each character: their motivations and why people act the way they do. But also realising that things arent always that simple and easy to plan for and people are just complicated. This was a nice easy read with characters ...more
Jacquie
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! I received a complimentary copy of this book through Voracious Readers Only.
Kerri Stonehill
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Romance where you least expect it... right under your nose... loved that it was set in France and that romance can be found when your not looking for it.

Loved reading it
Morgan Brittany
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is an adorable novel.

Girl meets hot guy and obsesses over what could be. Hot guy is an utter disappointment. Girl realizes her perfect guy was the one she least expected.

Sounds like a common story but this one seems so different. The author's love for Paris shines through and really helps you become immersed in the atmosphere of it all.

You dont just fall in love with the characters in this one.

You fall in love with the place.

*I recieved this novel for free in exchange for an honest review
Noreen Bennett
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
I found this to be a very strange story that I had to persevere to complete
A Greenaway
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet story with a very good underlying message to look around you and not having a plan can sometimes be a good thing.The level of detail when Hannah is in Paris is astounding. I feel like I could refer to this novel as a tour guide for where I should visit and how to get there on a sojourn to France.
Rosie
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Escape to Paris and fall in love with Josh and Hannah in French Kiss! For Stacy Travis debut novel, it was amazing and had me hooked from the start.

Hannah and Josh have been best friends since the start of their medical residency. Theyve been through the highs and lows of qualifying to become a doctor together over the past three years, but have never been more than friends, due to both having significant others and Hannah maintaining that she was never attracted to Josh. It was hinted that
Sylviane BM
Résumé:

Parfois, prendre un risque signifie traverser un océan

Il na pas fallu un diplôme médical pour savoir que Maddox avait le mot mauvais gars écrit sur lui.

Et je le savais. Je suis toujours attirée par ce genre de types arrogants, magnifiques qui vivent pour briser les coeurs. Cest pourquoi je garde la tête baissée et mon esprit concentré sur la médecine.

Pour compliquer les choses, son colocataire est mon meilleur ami. Josh est toujours heureux de me rappeler les mauvaises choses que
Melena Torretta
Apr 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, arcs
I was really interested in reading this book after checking out the blurb. It didn't quite match what I expected, though.

I thought Hannah would have more of an attraction to Josh from the beginning, but she repeatedly mentions she doesn't think he's attractive and he is only her friend. A lot of the first half of the book also covers the flirting and crush she has on Josh's friend and roommate Maddox.

Maddox honestly came across as less than genuine from the beginning. Hannah allowing him to jerk
Kari Hansen
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hannah is been best friends with Josh as they supported each other through their medical training. Although he is very attractive, she never saw him as more than a friend in large part due to the fact that she only had eyes for his roommate Maddox.

After she finishes school and before she starts her career, she and Maddox make plans to meet in Paris but when Josh was there and Maddox wasnt, she finally realizes which man she belongs with. As she and Josh spend time together in the most romantic
Jackie Wright
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
French Kiss a great debut novel, I really enjoyed this well written romance with wonderful characters and I have to say Stacy Travis brought Paris to life for me with her wonderful descriptions of the city of love.
Hannah and Josh are best friends and like all friends Hannah is quick to let Josh know she has fallen for Maddox who happens to be Joshs roommate. Hannah may have put Maddox up on a pedestal but he is not the man she thinks he is and its her best friend to who ultimately comes to her
Neshaisabookworm’s Book Review
I received an eARC of this book and was very excited to read it! I love friends to lovers and a romantic setting.

It was really easy to get into at first but then I had to push my way through. It was very detailed; to the point it turned me off a bit, but her writing is very good and I liked the characters. I would have given this book 5 stars if the details in the beginning didnt make it so hard to get into because once you got into it; about 30-40% in, the story really took of from there!

It
Within The Pages Book Blog
I like a good friends to lovers story, really I do, but there was no emotion in this book. I felt like it didnt flow right and there was a lot of filler. Josh and Hannah met when they were assigned together during their residency. Throughout the three years, there wasnt a whole lot written about them. It was always about Hannah and someone else. Then all of a sudden they meet up in Paris and are in love? Throughout their time there, I felt like I was reading a travel guide book instead of a love ...more
Abby
Shelves: 2020-books
Letting all the words marinate! <3 Be back with my review
Crystal
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I wouldve preferred more of the present day than so much being flashbacks at first, but I really liked Josh. I also loved seeing them visit places in Paris I love, especially the Musee Rodin. ...more
Amy Dickinson
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Overall Review: ⭐⭐⭐1/2

Many years ago, I found this indie romantic comedy set in Los Angeles on Netflix. It had one of my favorite character actresses in it, Sara Rue. As I was watching her character seek out love in her beloved Los Angeles, I noted that the true love affair of this movie wasnt the one between her and the hero of the story. Instead, the love relationship of this movie was her character and the city of Los Angeles. Many of LAs little known treasures were highlighted in this movie,
Jennifer Reader
Nicole Ortiz
Mar 27, 2020
Aarti Singh
Mar 27, 2020

• Daredevil's Mistress (Fire & Ice, #1)
  • Try Easy (Aloha #1)
  • Sing for Me (A Dark Rain/Lane Gang Novel Book 1)
  • Blood Curse (Blood Legacy Series Prequel)
  • Going Down
  • Pride & Pancakes (Happily Ever Austen, #1)
  • One Moonlit Night: Pearl Lake, The Moonlit Trilogy Book one
  • Curse Me Beautiful: A Paranormal Academy Bully Romance
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • Torn
  • Flight Path
  • Love Story on Canal
  • Return to Sandy Shores (Sandy Shores, #3)
  • Steadfast Will I Be
  • Obsessed (The Locke Brothers, #1)
  • Wanting Her Stepdad
  • Kiss and Consume
  • The Duck Springs Affair
I write contemporary romance novels with strong female characters and the men who love them for their badassery. I like warm sun, cold rosé, and cheese as its own food group. When I'm not writing, I'm in running shoes on a stupidly steep hill, looking for a view of the ocean.

News & Interviews