Start by marking “Control (The Driven World)” as Want to Read:
Control (The Driven World)

Control

(The Driven World)

Control by Tracie Delaney is a fast-paced, angst-ridden, steamy contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg’s Driven World project.

Life has a way of kicking you in the nuts right when you’re riding an unstoppable wave.

I know, because it happened to me.

In one split second, my entire existence came crashing down. Setting up a school to teach underprivileged kids the art of
Kindle Edition
Published January 21st 2021 by KB Worlds LLC

To ask other readers questions about Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Control

Start your review of Control (The Driven World)
Kathi Defranc
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Woo....What a great romance...Although both people sure did Not start out that way!!...A Mom caring Only for her young child...The 'Dad' split years ago...Just was gone one day...And never returned...A man who has a traumatic accident...Doing the Only thing he loves, racing cars....Left in a wheelchair...Lost without the one thing he knows...Trying to find his place, drinking and finding himself with different women...Several times a day!!..Until good friends from the racing world come up with ...more
Jean Bachen
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is my new favorite book by Tracie, and I have claimed Nico as mine. The thought of his dirty talking, foul mouth, with his British accent, makes my toes curl. The action starts right away, and the excitement of the world of race cars runs throughout the story. Nico is an adorable asshole, Everly is a wonderful leading lady, and Rhett is as adorable as he is ornery. The twist and turns in the story had me gasping out loud and yelling at the characters in the book. And the sexy times were off ...more
Jackie Wright
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A perfect addition to The Driven World and another new author to add to my lists of must follows. This is the first book I have read by Tracie Delaney but it won’t be the last because I loved everything about Nico and Everly’s story.
Nico had an awful accident that finished his racing career that left him in a wheelchair and gating the world but two years later his friends convince him to join them and open a racing centre for kids who can’t afford to join the racing world and that’s where Nico
M.A. Comley
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
By now, everyone should know what a big fan of Tracie Delaney's I am.

This is a cracking addition to the Driven World and to Tracie's ever bulging backlist.

I loved it! It's filled with romantic tension from the outset and the heat factor is right up there too.

Nico and Everly have a wonderful connection, some might even say a whole lot of chemistry. Their interaction sizzles on each page.

Loved the fact the story included one of Tracie's other fab characters, Jared from the Full Velocity series
Lesley Robson
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a nice addition to the driven world collection. Nico and Everly... their journey to each other wasnt simple, both have suffered. they find each other when Everly takes her son to Nico’s race track and its this meeting that has Nico reevaluating his life. This is their journey. A journey of drama, friendship , emotion, acceptance and love. Once they gave in it was all bets off. I loved it I loved the story and the characters.
Minnie
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
ARC Review

This was my first book read in 2021 and it also helped me get out of my reading slump.

Control is set in Driven World and i was really happy to read new things about Colton Donovan who is also the best friend of the hero of the book, Nico.
Nico had a terrible accident during his racing that ended his driving career. Two years later his friends come up with an idea of opening a racing centre for kids who can’t afford. And that’s how Nico and Everly meet.
Everly is a single mom of a six y
Loveromancebooks21
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A great story set in the Driven World Series.

Everly is a single parent moving on with her life after her ex disappeared. Nico was a race car driver until an accident changed his life. They meet when everly enrols her son at a race school that nico and his friends have set up. Their chemistry is instant.

I loved the way that Nico was there for Everly and her son. I loved their chemistry but I loved that Everly was a strong woman that wouldn’t take any nonsense from him. Her son Rhett was so cute
Lisa Petty (Book Bangers Blog)
Oh this book melted my heart. Nico at the top of his game is in a life changing accident that ends his racing career. He's bitter and acting out, like come on we wouldn't be doing the same thing. But he has a heart of gold and his two best friends Colton and Jared are there to help him out. They have an offer he can't refuse to be close to racing without actually doing it. They set up a race track place for kids to come that are having issues or just need someone to expel energy. It's an amazin ...more
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“I found myself spiraling, falling headlong into a life I’d never imagined for myself yet suddenly realized I craved.”

If you have not read any KB World Books you are truly missing out and need to head straight to visit www.kbworlds.com. Besides reading Kristy Bromberg books this world will introduce you to many new amazing authors and continue to give you snippets of some of your favorite Driven characters.

“...there was something about being told I couldn’t do something that set a fire within m
Sharon
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is another winner in the Driven World created by K. Bromberg. What do you do when your life does a complete one eighty and you are unable to do what you love? Nico is a champion racer with his entire life ahead of him when an accident derails his future. Fortunately, he has two best friends to help him. Everly is a single mother trying to raise her son Rhett who is having some issues at school with a bully. At a loss as to what to do, Everly decides to enroll Rhett in a racing school where ...more
Erin Lewis
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star review of Control (The Driven World) by Tracie Delaney

One of the things I have loved about the Driven World series is discovering so many new authors such as Tracie Delaney. Control is a fast paced, steamy story which I was invested in from the first to the last chapter.

I fell hard for Nico Palmer, there was something about him that ticked the boxes for me. Everly is a strong, independent and feisty single mum who will do whatever is necessary for her son.

Everly is determined to help N
Kari Hansen
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
After a career ending and life changing injury Nico was struggling until he has the opportunity to manage a racing school for children who otherwise wouldn’t be able to have the opportunity. Everly’s past has made her realize that the only one she can depend on is herself and the only man she needs in her life is her son Rhett.

Although they didn’t get off to the best start they are drawn to each other in spite of themselves. She gets to know the man he truly is beneath the gruff and cold exteri
Louise
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adore this book!

Control is a book that has everything the contemporary romance reader could want. Plenty of tension. Plenty of heart. Plenty of romance and a whole heaping of heat.

The main characters, Nico and Everly have so much chemistry that it jumps out at you from the page. They have this tenderness mixed with heat that hits you square in the chest and you can’t help but fall in love with them and their story.

It also helps that this is part of K. Bromberg’s Driven World and if t
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent addition to this awesome series and is Nico and Everly’s story. Nico was a successful racing driver until a horrific accident ended his racing career, and 2-years after he is approached by friends to open a racing school for children who are less privileged. Everly is a feisty single mom who will do anything for her 6-year-old son, and she signs him up for the PDK racing school hoping this will help him. There is an instant attraction between Nico and Everly, and the chemist ...more
Holly
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Control is the story of Nico and Every. Nico, a world-class racer, thinks he loses it all after a life-changing accident. Every, a single mother abandoned to raise her child alone. A chance advert on a computer brings them together, with Every hoping it will help her son deal with his issues from the lack of his fathers presence, leading to fireworks on and off the track. But where is Paul, Rhett's father?
I really enjoy Tracie's books and her ability to emerse me in a different world. I loved N
Stephanie
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Nico & Everly’s story was everything that I love in a great romance with it being a single mom story with a touch of drama! Nico & Everly captivated me and I was consumed by their story.

Nico & Everly both were struggling in their own ways. And together they were stronger. Nico & Everly were imperfectly perfect for each other. And just what each other needed.

Control was the first book that I have read by Tracie Delaney and I would definitely read more by her in the future.

I voluntarily reviewe
mary Baird
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Tracie Delaney’s Control is a fast-paced, angst-ridden, steamy contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg’s Driven World project.”

Tracie Delaney’s Control has everything you would expect from a K. Bromberg book. I found myself quickly immersed in the book. With a wounded hero and a broken single mom doing the best she can with what has been handed to her. And a young son that becomes the common bond between them. Though neither are looking for romance there’s plenty of angst, heat, drama and m
Julia Stevens
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
My favourite series so far from Tracie Delaney is Full Velocity set in the thrilling world of Formula One racing, so I was excited to hear she was going back to fast cars in The Driven World, allbeit US Indycar racing, where you may just recognise a few faces 😉

Nico is lost in a sea of hurt. Following a life changing racing accident that destroyed his career and almost his life, he's been struggling for a purpose.

Everly is a hardworking single mum to six year Rhett, both of whom are battling th
Ada
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Control was my first read by Tracie and I enjoyed. Is it set in the racing world so it was exciting for me, since this is not a subject that I read frequently.

Nico Palmer is a racing car driver, who suffered a pretty bad accident leading to him ending his career. Everly Lawson is a single mother, struggling to take care of her son and trying to support her family.

Nico and Everly first met when she signed up her son to Nico's PDK racing school. They have a spark from the beggining but the circum
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Poor Nico, he had an accident that put him out of racing, and he's feeling lost. He decides to start a racing school for kids who can't afford to do it on their own, and this is how Everly came into his life. She's a single mother whose son is going to Nico's school, and while he's done with women & she's done with men, neither saw fate coming from them. As they get to know each other, it becomes clear that there's a reason that they came across each other's path, but the journey is bumpy from t ...more
Mulan Book Princess
I rate this book 4.5 stars.

This was such a great story! I felt so bad for Everly and even more so for Rhett. Then you have Nico, and you can't image the feeling of loss for his career/passion, but feel so uplifted that he has such great friends to get him into a better place. How Everly and Nico met was kind of sweet, and how he can't stay away, and how he feels about Rhett and Everly is so heart-warming. Not to mention that their chemistry together was super steamy hot and sizzling. There were
Jenna
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
If you love the Driven Series - then you need to check this book out! This was my first book included in the Driven World and it didn't disappoint.

Control captured my attention from the very first chapter and kept my interest throughout the book. It's fast-paced with plenty of angst, excitement, steamy romance, and emotions involved. Nico is a racecar driver and finds himself struggling after his career ended due to a crash. Everly, a single mom crosses paths with Nico when she signs her son up
AmyLynn
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Tracie Delaney is a new to me author that I will definitely be reading more of. This book is such an emotional roller coaster ride you don't want to get off of. The chemistry is off the charts hot between Nico and Everly. And the way Nico is with her son Rhett will melt your heart. This story has angst, friendships and so much love. I laughed, I cried. There are so many twists and turns, I was entertained from the start. I very much enjoyed this story. I recommend you get your hands on it, espec ...more
Linda
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
I just love a book where people fight for life; fight for romance; fight for LOVE!

This wonderful story is Nico and Everly's!!! Plenty of emotion to have you tied up in knots, wondering what'll be next! Can these two find a way to be in each others lives forever?

A wonderful escape! Thank you!

I received an advanced reader copy, and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Gail Atkins
Jan 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
A story based around the Indycar circuit. Nico Palmer was a top racing driver until a cruel twist of fate left him injured and unable to drive again.
Close friends came up with an idea to stop their friend from ruining his life forever.
A chance meeting with single mum Everly, makes Nico stop and think about his life choices.
A story of love, friendships and determination.
Felicity
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous book from this author, Queen of Romance.
A racing driver’s lifelong dreams shattered after a bad crash. A single mother looking for help for her emotional young son. Two opposites attracted to one another from the start and the sparks are flying. Neither giving in to their feelings until a spanner is thrown in the works.
A tremendous heart throbbing book right to the end.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This had me at single mom but then throw in Nico and his struggles coupled in with hers and I was hooked. This is emotional but so sweet and I found myself smiling multiple times at their interactions. It's a great addition to the Driven World. ...more
Erica
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Nico being a former race car driver who got injured and had to retire.... Everley a single mom after her six year old sons 's dad just disappears out of nowhere..... Sparks fly between these two.... I totally couldn't put it down until I finished it all the way to the end.... ...more
Chelle
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 and a bit stars

The story set up was great, I really enjoyed Nico and Everly’s story. I love this racing world that Tracie Delaney has created and she did a good job connecting it to the K. Bromberg’s Driven World.

I definitely recommend the author’s F1 books.
Shirin Rasheed
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Control by Tracie Delaney is a part of The Driven World and it's a winner. It's fast paced, page turning read. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and turn the pages.

I Highly Recommend all to one Click this book now and enjoy.

• Tempted
  • Entwined
  • Tequila Rose
  • Wilder (Storm MC, #9)
  • Man Down (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Distracted  (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Return to Us (Willow Creek Valley #1)
  • Rowdy (Black Ops MMA, #2)
  • It's Complicated
  • The Fourth Time Charm (Fulton U, #4)
  • Ride  (The Driven World)
  • Grumpaholic
  • Ember (Men of Inked: Heatwave #7)
  • Ruthless Monarch: A Billionaire Enemies-to-Lovers Romance
  • Forevermore
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
Tracie Delaney realized she was destined to write when, at aged five, she crafted little notes to her parents, each one finished with "The End."

Tracie loves to write steamy contemporary romance books that center around hot men, strong women, and then watch with glee as they battle through real life problems. Of course, there's always a perfect Happy Ever After ending (eventually).

When she isn’t w

The Driven World (1 - 10 of 62 books)
  • Attraction (The Driven World)
  • Twisted (Desire, #1; The Driven World)
  • Entwined (Desire, #2; The Driven World)
  • Octane (The Driven World)
  • Diesel (The Driven World)
  • Derailed (The Driven World)
  • Dirty Air (The Driven World)
  • Heat (The Driven World)
  • Formula (The Driven World)
  • Deception (The Driven World)

News & Interviews

For hard-core book lovers, the month of December is a mixed blessing. Those relentless holiday obligations tend to cut into reading time....