Start by marking “5 Boys and the Beginning (5 Boys Book 5)” as Want to Read:
5 Boys and the Beginning (5 Boys Book 5)

5 Boys and the Beginning (5 Boys Book 5)

How far would you go to take someone down?

A few months ago, I was nothing. A nobody. And then I got myself in over my head.

Managing a band. Falling for its members. It's not something that happens to people like me.

But fate is never what it seems. My heart is aching after its latest ordeal and a hellish anger rages within. I want certain people to pay for the pain t
Published October 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about 5 Boys and the Beginning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 5 Boys and the Beginning

Start your review of 5 Boys and the Beginning (5 Boys Book 5)
nikki
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored the finale to this series, and it went in exactly the direction I had hoped. Evie Kady is an incredible author and I’ll definitely be keeping my eye out for more of her work in the future.
I highly recommend this series to fans of RH and MM romance.
Alicia
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I started the first book of this series kinda “meh” about the story but I gave it a chance and I’m so glad I did. I fell in love with all four boys over the next 4 books, and this fifth book was so great.

Adam is a dick, but I sort of feel bad for all he went through starting at a young age. But everything after was his choice and he made the wrong ones. Tarek came out on the other side and he’s so much better now than he was in the first book.

All of them together... it feels right. It evolved o
Dominique
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was all leading up to this! This book was everything I hoped for in a finale! We finally got some true insight into all the guys, their feelings, and what makes the group work. I loved seeing Kat develop into an incredible woman who fought for others as well as her own wants/dreams. I'd love to see what happens even further into their lives. ...more
Angela
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Surprisingly good

I don't usually read books with mm action, but I found myself intrigued! I will admit that this series will be the only exception to the rule. I like for the female to be the ONLY focus in the harem. Anyway, I would like to see this series branch off to other books. I would also like to see what Kat and her guys will be doing in 5 years!
SJ
Jul 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Okay I think this was my favourite out of this series, glad to see it bought full circle but I did struggle with the series. Too many relationships for me, or too busy, I am not sure but the writer has done a good job on it, and as much as I love MM, this series rally was not to my personal taste. However, I did not spot any errors or spellings, you can tell the writer worked hard on it. I will see what this writer does next as she has done a good job
Ferbooks
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well done

The series was a good read but I still feel that it's 4 boys instead of 5 because Adam never went back to the group. I love how Kat helped the 4 boys to deal with their differences and be true to themselves about how they felt. The ending was good but I would like to get more on Adam. Will he come to his senses and choose value of life instead of fame, money and sadness? Will we get more about Kat and the boys? That would be nice.
Jackie Roberts
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Christy Kohtz
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The whole series was amazing! Hot, well put together, excellent characters and character development, and fantastically wrapped up!! What an amazing, sexy story! Evie Kady you rock! I want more, lots more!!
BookishBlondeNerd
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
May contain small spoilers.....

When I began this series at the beginning of this year I had no idea the journey it would take me on.... And boy did we go on a journey. Evie Kady has done an amazing job writing these characters and their story. This book is the longest yet! There is so much in the last book. It starts off right where it ended with Tarek getting arrested. Kat then makes a decision to go home to her dad and spends time alone trying to heal from her own trauma from Adam. She goes th
Kathy
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Stuck with this series and I am glad to report that this 5th and final booking was probably the best of them. Ms Kady did a good job on featuring each member's personalities, fears and ambitions and ironically less on the sex, which was a plus in this case. I like what was done with Adam's storyline, and maybe down the road wouldn't mind seeing him again. When the book concentrated on the band is when it shined with the sex being a plus and not the focus made this book an enjoyable conclusion. ...more
Jazmin
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Curtain call

This is the conclusion of Royal Element 2.0. I loved the journey that they took to get to the point that they were comfortable in their own skin and able to just be who they've always wanted to be, themselves. I do feel bad for Adam but he brought this all on himself and I hope he gets his own story to show his growth into the man he is meant to be and not what circumstances has turned him into. Great ending to FlirtMagik
Patricia Ausmus
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This series has been amazing. It has conflict, intrigue, comedy, craziness and some hot sex. But I think the main thing it shows is that people can overcome adversity and not just survive but flourish. Each one of the guys have had their battles to fight and so has Kat. But together they have come out on top.
Emily Franzen
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a rollercoaster of emotions! I love this series so much I am sad to see it come to an end. But what an end. I love these characters and the beautiful relationships that blossomed from 4 angry men and a newbie film director. I highly recommend this series to anyone who likes hot guys and even hotter sexy times!
Shannon
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great ending for the series. I love that these boys were able to overcome so much and bond together. They are such a great unit and make sure that our girl is the center of their circle. I love the new band and their dynamic and how it’s all come together. I was worried that Adam would make a huge comeback but glad where he ended up.
Theresa Wesley
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Wonderful! This book has everything you need. There were times I was covered in goosebumps and crying from the emotions. In a sense the guys and Kat need to find their way back to each other. Everyone grows so much in this book becoming who they truly want to be. This was truly a great ending to a series.
Sonya
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it
An amazing finale

I enjoyed the final part of this confusing but intriguing story. I have live reading about Kat and boys, this series has been story of self discovery and acceptance. All five books offer a colourful piece that comes together in this amazing finale.
Jasmine Hoisington
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
best in the series

So I honestly think this was the best book in the series. The writing was good and I loved the characters in this book.

Kate Reyna
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Let down

Really not what I thought it would be. I should’ve just quite at the second book. The relationship between everyone was just a big circle jerk of bickering and pride.
Manouche
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good series

I really do love that série and that book it’s the epitome of it! If you love boy’s band and unconventional story, you’ll love it!
Anuschka
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love the end to this, everything is tied up nicely. The story does take a very dark turn and even though I enjoy it, I would want to warn new readers about the dark turns.
Jennalya
Ashie
Dec 16, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Touch of Violet
  • Remember Me This Way (The Sound of Us #3)
  • The Wild Interview (The Wild Boys, #1)
  • Pretty Lies (Watch Me Burn, #1)
  • Adversary (The Aces, #2)
  • Enemy (The Aces, #3)
  • Our Bloodline (Featherstone Academy #3)
  • The Wild Tour (The Wild Boys, #2)
  • Your Bloodline (Featherstone Academy, #2)
  • Anarchy at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #4)
  • Remember You This Way (The Sound of Us #2)
  • Victory at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #5)
  • Twisted Fate (Watch Me Burn, #2)
  • My Bloodline (Featherstone Academy, #1)
  • A Sky So Dark
  • Remember Us This Way (The Sound of Us, #1)
  • Helpless (Steel Demons MC #5)
  • A Loser's Revenge