Start by marking “Back to You (Sweetbriar Cove, #12)” as Want to Read:
Back to You (Sweetbriar Cove, #12)

Back to You

(Sweetbriar Cove #12)

Can you take a second chance at first love? Find out in the irresistible new Sweetbriar Cove romance from New York Times bestselling author, Melody Grace!

Cassie Kinsella can't help acting on impulse... which is probably why she's sleeping on her grandpa's couch in Sweetbriar Cove without a job or steady relationship to her name. She's determined to turn things around this
Published March 17th 2020 by Melody Grace Books

To ask other readers questions about Back to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Back to You

Start your review of Back to You (Sweetbriar Cove, #12)
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•

Cassie dated Wes back in high school and they spent a wonderful summer together before he crushed her heart and he was left wondering what went wrong. Nearly 10 years later and Cassie has returned back to Sweetbriar Cove and lives with her grandfather. She knows she really needs to get things together in her life and finding a job is at the top of that list of things to do. Bumping into Wes the first night she is out on a date was not something she was prepared for.

Wes is surprised to s
Books Laid Bare
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am happy in the company of Melody Grace and the characters of Sweetbriar Cove, there is always something going on and the way the books all centre around a town which if I had the opportunity to, I would move to in a heartbeat!
Cassie and Wes were engaging, just as I would have hoped, they had a lot to contend with as they overcame their past and tried to forge a future. Of course the pain of what had happened between them previously as never going to be easy to ignore but I thought the author
Kari Hansen
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cassie is a free spirt who has never really found anything to ground her either personally or professionally. When she finds herself unemployed she moves back to her hometown and is determined to chart a different course for her future so the last thing she needs is to have Wes, her first love and heartbreak, come to her rescue.

Wes has come a long way from when Cassie last saw him as hee is no longer struggling financially but is now a successful businessman. He doesn’t know why Cassie stopped t
SyLvIa
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-read, melody-grace
[1.5 star] book kind of fell short as compare to the previous books. connection between the characters was there but isn't quite there. ...more
Amy
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
“She looked like she wanted to kiss him and kill him, all in the same breath.”

Back to You follows the story of Wes and Cassie. While their story is the 12th book in the Sweetbriar Cove Series, this book can be read and enjoyed as a stand alone novel.

Cassie is known best for her impulsiveness. So, when she loses her job, she finds herself couch surfing on her grandpa’s couch. Cassie is determined to make her stay in Sweetbriar Cove, a good one. No more recklessness, no more mistakes. That sounds
Phyllis F.
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Star Crossed Lovers

A feel good story about a young couple that find their way back to each other after being separated early on by a misunderstanding
Diana Parker
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A story of forever love...teenagers to adults.
Kate
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What I love the most about a Melody Grace book is that you actually get to see the couple being together. There’s no ‘cut to two weeks/ months later’ that there’s an argument or a beak up and you feel like you haven’t even seen them as a couple.

Wes and Cassie are a perfect example for what happens when two stubborn mules who are used to pushing each other’s buttons fall in love. And they do both very well!

I just love this series!! It warms my heart time and time again when I start reading a bo
The Book Fairy Reviews
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Second chance romances are the best reads. They give us insight into the beginnings of their love and the tragedy that breaks them. The best part is the. Finding their way back to each other with all the bumps in that get in their way. Class and Wes have that kind of romance in this book. So we go back to Sweetbriar Cove where their young romance begins and reconnects.
This series get better with each addition and connection to the family that is Sweetbriar Cove. Melody Grace gives us stories th
Liz
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Back to You by Melody Grace was a sweet and charming second chance romance. Years ago Wes and Cassie dated and cared for each other, but they went their separate ways. Heartbroken, Wes never forgot her. When they find themselves back in their hometown together again, they slowly get to know each other again. The chemistry between them is undeniable. Can they find their second chance before it’s too late? Such a delightful read with so many great feels.

Read and reviewed for Sultry Sirens Book Bl
Jackie Wright
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love my visits to Sweetbriar Cove and I was excited when I found out we were getting another book in this series of stand-alone’s and Back to You did not disappoint it was everything I expected from Melody Grace and her wonderful characters.
Cassie and Wes have history, he broke her heart and it’s not going to be easy for him to get her to open up and give him one more chance but that was 10 years ago and it seems fate is determined to give this couple another chance but will Cassie be prepare
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Back to You was a super sweet story that takes place in a small town that I would absolutely be willing to move to! Cassie & Wes used to be each other's person, when he broke her heart. I guess she didn't realize it broke his heart as well, especially since he didn't have a clue as to what went wrong. It takes 10 years before they end up coming face to face, and it's only because she lost her job bringing her back to sleeping on her grandpa's couch in Sweetbriar Cove. She knows that she has to g ...more
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
NEW TO ME AUTHOR, and what a sweet read. Check out my full review on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093929_zpsxm2dimqe.png
Cheryl
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tears and laughter were the basis of our trip through the second chance love of Cassie and Wes. Cassie was a breath of extremely energetic air. She struggled with direction for her career but nothing stopped her from being productive. Wes was focused on an escape from his past and a adamant force to achieve status and financial security. Realizing the changes in priorities led to their HEA.❤️
Isidora Subotic
Jun 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Even though apologies were exchanged, Wes never explained himself to Cassie. I don't think that was fair because he owed her at least that. Otherwise, it was a regular Sweetbriar Cove novel, which means I'm slowly getting a bit tired of them. Mind you, I have read the previous 11 books, in order. Nonetheless, Wes and Cassie had their sweet moments so the book is alright. ...more
Laura Ferguson
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stacy Hahn
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Back to You is another favorite of mine from Melody Grace. Wes and Cassie get their second chance at love and I enjoyed every minute. They fight like crazy but it’s only because it’s easier than feeling the past hurt that they will discover isn’t always as it seems. 5 second chance stars!!
World Of Books 65
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweetbriar Cove is a place where with each book in the series you fall more in love with the town, the people and the stories. It captures your imagination from the first page to last page.

I love the fact that you get to keep up with he couples from the other books but even if it is your first delve into the series it doesn't matter that you haven't read the others.

Cassie is back in Sweetbriar after 10 years away trying her hand at many jobs in LA anything from personnel shopper to dog walker. B
Kim Lindsay
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As usual Melody Grace does not disappoint. Loved reading about Cass and Wes.
Loretta Rogerd
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Back to you

I really enjoyed this story the kinsellas are a fun group of people. It was good to see cassie and her list love get back together. Really enjoyed 5 stars
Chrissy Shaffer-McNeal
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read
Pamela
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

This is a great series and I am hooked! Have read 3 so far...two brothers and now, the sister. Have to wait a month till the 4 th is released. But, I have pre-ordered it.
Jonna
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: melody-grace
Awesome story! On to the next one.
CJ Patton
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wes and Cassie were old friends who became more, so much more, but then in the blink of an eye they are no more. Cassie is back in Sweetbriar after losing her job in LA. She see's her old flame Wes and freezes. She knew he was in town and he knew she was in town but she can't avoid as much as she would like too. Wes has moved back to town and when he finds out Cassie is back in town he actively searches her out.

Melody has masterfully written an amazing story of young love lost to soon but when
Samantha Ortegon
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love my little vacations to Sweetbriar visiting old friends and getting to know new ones that capture my heart. Back To You by Melody Grace is the 12th book in this Sweetbriar Cove series and it's Cassie and Wes's story. A second chance at love for two characters that feel as if they have a lot to prove to themself or others. Wes, who knows what it feels like to have nothing and he's who's hellbent on proving that he made something of himself and then there is Cassie who is a master of many ta ...more
Nicole Smith
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this second chance romance. I loved Cassie and Wes. Their banter is one of my favorite things about this book. They had me laughing especially Cassie. She is someone I want to be friends with. One of my other favorite things about this book is the scenes with Cassie and her family. You can tell how close the Kinsella family is. Once you start this one you'll have a hard time putting it down. I got really invested in the characters. Though I did want to knock some sense into Wes ...more
A
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really do love this series and every book I read I love even more. This sweet briar book was amazing!! Wes and Cassie really do make a perfect match. Hes stubborn and shes just as bad with a side of sassiness. I love the misunderstanding and lack of communication in the story made for a great story line. I thought it was amazingly written and had such a suck me in story line. I really would recommend you read this. It can be a standalone but all the characters in the book were great!! LOVED IT ...more
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Back to You by Melody Grace
“second chance, 5 stars”

Cassie and Wes dated back in high school and much like a lot of high school relationships theirs went up in flames. Now Cassie is back in town. What she didn’t expect was for Wes to be there too. And of course he had to get better looking with time. After all this time will they fall into each other again and fall in love? Or did that flame burn out long ago?
Wes is all work and no play. He works hard because he knows what its like to go without
Erin Lewis
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star review of Back To You (Sweetbriar Cove #12) by Melody Grace

Melody Grace is a relatively new author to me as I have only read a couple of this authors books. I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet and romantic story about Cassie Kinsella and Wes.

I love small town romances and this one ticked the boxes for me as I became invested in Cassie and Wes’s story. The writing was strong and descriptive and I found myself visualizing Cape Cod as I was reading.

This is a second chance at love story, wi
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 12th book in this awesome series and is Cassie and Wes’ story. These two were high school sweethearts until miscommunication separated them. Now Cassie is back in town, but will rekindle their 2nd chance romance? This is a well written story which is sweet, witty and an all-consuming and addictive page turner. I was hooked and intrigued throughout, and I highly recommend for all readers.

• Hate You (Not)
  • Finding Him (Covet, #2)
  • Open Book
  • Sinful Empire (Mount Trilogy, #3)
  • High Baller
  • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)
  • The Rich Boy
  • Biker Beauties Volume 2
  • Center of Gravity (Ice Tigers #1)
  • Defiant Queen (Mount Trilogy, #2)
  • Ready to Run
  • The Romeo Effect (Cupids #3)
  • Set Up (Taking Chances #1)
  • Plum (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club #4)
  • Jace: Prequel (Trigger Pull MC, #0.5)
  • Ruthless King (Mount Trilogy, #1)
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • Avoiding Temptation (A Bro Code Standalone)
NYT bestselling author of small-town romance. A new chapter in the Sweetbriar Cove series begins with Two Hearts - July 30th!

Sweetbriar Cove (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Meant to Be (Sweetbriar Cove, #1)
  • All for You (Sweetbriar Cove, #2)
  • The Only One (Sweetbriar Cove, #3)
  • I'm Yours (Sweetbriar Cove, #4)
  • Holiday Kisses (Sweetbriar Cove, #5)
  • No Ordinary Love (Sweetbriar Cove, #6)
  • Wildest Dreams (Sweetbriar Cove, #7)
  • This Kiss (Sweetbriar Cove, #8)
  • Always Be Mine (Sweetbriar Cove, #9)
  • Two Hearts (Sweetbriar Cove, #10)