Start by marking “The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)” as Want to Read:
The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)

The One Night Stand Before Christmas

(Reindeer Falls #3)

Dear Santa,

Please stop by my house and pick up your suit. If you thought I was going to run it to the dry cleaners for you after you left it on my bedroom floor, you’ve got another think coming.

Best,
Noel Winter
Published November 21st 2019 by Rutherford Press

Start your review of The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
Christy
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars

photo IMG_5166_zpsmxdxweoy.png
I just had a one-night stand with Santa Claus. That’s one hell of a way to get on the naughty list.

Jana Aston’s Reindeer Falls novellas are must reads this holiday season! In my opinion, they get better and better with each one. I enjoyed the first one lots, the second one was even better than the first, and this third one was the best of the bunch! Noel and Teddy’s story was so much fun and had me laughing out loud.

Noel Winter’s had a one night stand. With a mystery Sa
Isabella. R
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Ho-Ho-Hoing Stars ⭐

Only in Reindeer Falls does one shag Santa. Of course, it all started innocently enough with Noel Winter agreeing to supervise the Santa Photos at their local library.  Rewarding herself by bedding Santa was merely an afterthought.

"So here I am. Ho-ho-helping. All I have to do is get Santa into the Santa suit and ensure none of the children knee him in the balls."

Except this wasn't dad bod Santa, this was Santa with his megawatt charm who could entice the pants off anyone in
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, favorites, novella
This was so deliciously good! I thought James from the second book was charming but Teddy may be just a tad bit more charming. I loved him. His character was so easy going and the way he handled a very unusual request made me really love him. Noel was just as fun. I like how she had no walls up and just went for it. That me be because she had the wrong impression, but it counts. This was another adorable couple. I still wish I could live in Reindeer Falls and be best friends with the sisters!
Stacey is Sassy
I want to visit Reindeer Falls...

I'm so glad I found this series and got to experience the magic of Reindeer Falls. The characters were quirky and original, the storylines were entertaining and even though the love stories were mega quick, they still packed the steamy punch I enjoy.

Being one of three sisters, I took immense pleasure when Noel, the oldest stuffs up BIG TIME! I know that sounds a wee bit harsh. In my experience, big sisters can be a little bit bossy, think they know everything an
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

4 1/2 Santa Stars!

‘Maybe I have a Santa fetish? Eww. Is that even a thing?’

The One Night Stand Before Christmas is Noel’s turn to find love at Christmas in this, the last book in the Reindeer Falls series by Jana Aston. We’ve already had Holly and Ginger’s stories, Noel’s wonderfully eccentric and hysterically adorable sisters. To say this series has got us one hundred percent ready for Christmas is an understatement! Christmas novellas are everything to us at this time of year, and Jana Aston
Kat
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I completely adore this series of short Christmas novellas set in Reindeer Falls by Jana Aston. Each one features a different sister finding love around the holidays and they’re all completely adorable. In this one (book three), Noel has a one-night stand with a mystery Santa (Teddy) and sparks fly from there. Noel works at a senior center as an activities director (fun!) and Teddy steps in to put on the red suit at the last second. After a wild night and some miscommunication, can the two of th ...more
Ginger
Dec 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, 2019
The One Night Stand Before Christmas is the third book in the Reindeer Falls series and it's the least strong of the three. I still enjoyed the characters and laughed a few times though so it's not a total bust.
I just felt like the book was an afterthought after the 1st two books in the series.

If you're looking for a Christmas themed romance book with great characters, writing and plots, look no further then the Reindeer Falls series!
Carol
3.5 stars.⛄⛄⛄
The final novella in the Reindeer Falls series and my favorite. Very short but sweet.

Good to borrow if you have kindle Unlimited but the ebook series is a little pricey for such quick reads..
Deborah
Nov 22, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5*

Noel is the last of the Winter sisters to find Christmas romance in Reindeer Falls.

As we know from the previous book she has a one night stand with Santa.

This was my favourite of the three. Teddy was fabulous and I loved how they got together.
Jacqueline
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute, witty and light

Loved it, just wish it had been a bit longer, the epilogue came before I was expecting it, I was hoping for a little more time with them together because their chemistry was so good. Complete story.
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
This series was so much fun! Perfect, sexy, Holiday novellas! I really liked that this book had an epilogue one year later and we get to know how all 3 couples are doing.

Highly recommend this series if you are looking for some fun, sexy, Holiday romances.
Nana
Nov 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
Our Santa was sexy🎅
Bookphenomena (Micky)

Well, I can only say that these were fun and quick to read, just what the doctor ordered for a few days sickness and a desire for Christmassy reads. The author describes these as ‘over-the-top’ and ‘merrily-ever-afters guarenteed’, so I knew what I was getting into. They took minimal concentration and commitment which was perfect for my needs. Each book follows a different sister in the small town on Reindeer Falls…

The final novella, THE ONE NIGHT STAND BEFORE CHRISTMAS, was a mistaken
Lien
3.5 Stars

Huh, this was unexpectedly short. Like even shorter than the other two books, which is my main issue here. I blinked and their story was over. Noel and "Teddy's" story takes place within 2 days? 3 days max. and, if you only count the hours they really spent together you won't even reach 24 (hours), which is probably the reason why it felt even shorter than it already was. This book is basically about their "meet-cute" which is not enough for me to give it a better rating than 3.5 stars.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

As a favor to a co-worker Noel agrees to help with a library fundraiser helping out with the Santa pictures. She thinks Santa is her co-workers unemployed brother, but after a sexy night with Santa she flees her own house only to discover on Monday her co-worker’s brother ditched the event and she has no idea who her one night stand Santa was.

I loved the set up of the way Noel and Teddy (Theo) meet and the fact there was a bit of matchmaking involved even though they meet under unusual
Kim
I liked this one the least of the 3 books. It wasn’t bad but just not as good as the first 2.

On a side note: Is it Christmas yet? 🎄
Ambriehl Khalil
Dec 18, 2020 rated it liked it
I luv christmas
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
“Sometimes I secretly pretend I still believe in Santa.”
“Pfft.” He smiles softly. “Who doesn’t?”

With snow falling, Christmas music, hot cocoa, and Santa, The One Night Stand Before Christmas had everything I love in a holiday book. The characters pulled me in, the story line was addictive and the heat was absolutely sizzling! Plus I loved how much I laughed. This was the perfect ending to the Reindeer Falls trilogy and I can't recommend these books enough!
All I had was an overabundance of ho
*•.¸✽ Damjana ✽¸.•*
I was quite bored with this one. Probably because it was boring to read about third sister in similar Christmas story with repetitive silly deeds. But hey it's Christmas season!
Jessica Alcazar
Holy Santa BALLS, this was FUN!! Noel and Knockoff Teddy gave her sisters a run for their money with her story! I was happy when I read the previous books. They made me laugh. But this story just lit me up . It was just soooooooooo damn *happy sigh* people!! I don't know what else to tell you. You have to have these sisters in your life like yesterday!

I've said this before but what the heck (lol) let's repeat it ... Jana Aston is a master rom-com writer !! Even if you think you're not
Jacqueline's Reads
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio
4 Stars

This was probably my least favorite out of the 3, only because I’m not a huge fan of the Heroine chasing after the Hero, but that doesn’t last that long.

The case of the mistaken-identity, but we had a one-night-stand troupe is always fun to read!

I liked that it was Santa who she had sex with.

Overall a fun series to listen to.
Alaina
This was really cute.

The One Night Stand Before Christmas was a really cute novella. So far I am in love with Reindeer Falls and all the sisters in this family. I'm also really happy that they each found love within this little town. Whether it was from someone simply passing through town or actually living in it. Each couple brought my heart little joy and upped my Christmas spirit.

Since Christmas is basically around the corner, I was really happy to finish off this little series. Wished the b
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Really enjoyed this novella. Loved the angst, the quirky characters and the slow build of steam.

Perfect quick holiday read. Really enjoyed each of them a lot.
Brandi
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, sexy-time, novella, 2019
Another one of those feel-good, sexy times kind of books. Jana nailed it with this finale to the Reindeer Fall series.

Honestly, if Santa looked more like this Teddy guy, I'd be willing to bring him home too.

I had so much fun reading this series and I am a bit sad to see my time in Reindeer Falls come to an end, but I know they will always be there for me to revisit--especially when I'm feeling in the holiday mood.
Maria...
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked this one better! It could have been a great book! I just didn’t like how impatient Noel was at the end!
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
★★ 3.5 stars! ★★

I enjoyed the story, and yes, it is a novella, but I could have used a little more depth to the story. Still it's a fun and quick read and I really liked this series.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: page-turner, owned
This entire series has put me in the Christmas mood! I just want to hang my lights and put up my Christmas tree. But on the 6th there is coming a Saint Nicholas or Sinterklaas as we say, he brings presents and candy to the children. It's like Santa Claus but then only for children. We always wait until after december 6th to put up our tree. But this series got me in the mood to light the whole house up and the garden and make my own Christmas village.

I liked this one a bit more then the second o
Three Chicks
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

This was such a fun series to read! This last book about Noel Winter and the mysterious Santa was a hoot. The thoughts this girl has in her head! We only have her POV so when there are a few twists and turns they are a total surprise since we didn't know anything about Mr. Ho Ho one night stand.

Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
This was a fun and flirty! And one of the reasons is that Noelle is rather adorkable, but still awesome.
I loved how she and Santa met, and how they had a hot night together... only for Noelle to mistakingly think that was it.
Carly
Listen. I'm not exactly sure how it happens but the next thing I know Teddy's inside my house and we're making out like teenagers pressed against the front door.
Okay, okay. I know exactly how it happened. He offered to walk me home after our coffee-shop dinner. The snow was starting to come down in big fluffy flakes and we used the Santa suit like umbrellas, each of us with a piece of it over our heads to protect us from getting wet as we walked the couple of blocks to my house. The air was chil

• Kissmas Eve
  • Fast Lane
  • Where the Blame Lies (Where, #1)
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • You Can't Ruin Christmas (Snowflake Creek Book 1)
  • All I Want for Christmas Eve (Snowflake Creek Book 2)
  • Scrooged
  • Hello Dr. Christmas (Snowflake Creek Book 3)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Our Song
  • Catch Me Twice
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
  • His Royal Highness
  • Ride a Rancher: Ranchers Only Series
  • Violent Triumphs (White Monarch, #3)
  • A Casual Encounter
  • Textin' Up My Heart
  • The Wives
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either th ...more

Reindeer Falls (3 books)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)

News & Interviews

“Doesn't everyone want to find their person, Noel? The one they can tell all their secrets to?” 0 likes
“We barely know each other.

No one knows anyone before they know them.”
0 likes