Start by marking “Under Your Scars” as Want to Read:
Under Your Scars

Under Your Scars

Alexis has that special something about her that Seth can't fathom. His friend Mirabelle's new employee is even prettier than the merchandise she sells. Too bad she's distantly polite when he tries talking to her.Alexis is attracted to Seth, but she's in hiding from her past and her mistakes. Getting involved with the one person she's attracted to could blow her cover. Whe ...more
Published March 16th 2020 by Extasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Under Your Scars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under Your Scars

Start your review of Under Your Scars
Jean
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Omg i love this book so much as it is so beautifully written about what secrets are beneath us and how we deal with those situations. I read V J Allison's first book and that got me addicted to reading more.There are twists and turns that have you turning the page's to see what will happen next. Alexis and Seth have great chemistry but with all of her secrets will Alexis let Seth in or keep him at arms length so that know body finds out what she is hiding.V J Allison is a brilliant author and wr
Krista
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Vj brought all the elements of a romance to life in this story!

Alexis and Seth have a past, one he doesn't remember, expect in his dreams. Alexis doesn't let on that she knew Seth because she was trying to keep her past in her past.

Seth is haunted by memories of a girl he cant remember. He has panic attacks when the memories hit. He was hurt by his ex and has a hard time trusting people.

They start off as friends but again, chemistry cannot be denied. After the truth comes out, fireworks soar wit
Alyssa
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
A hot quick read that I found myself wishing for sequel. Alexis and Seth make such a cute couple He doesn't remember her from 5 years ago, and she is running so hard from her past. All I wanted to do was help her. The twist is that if Seth remembers her from the past and the mistake she unfortunately made, will he still want to be with her? Or keep her running for the rest of her life? I can't wait to read more form V.J. Allison

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntaril
Barbara
What a story of a woman Alexis Graves on the run from her evil ex she comes to Bridgewater to try and start over again.She meets Seth Mitchell but is leery of getting to close. This story has suspense, drama, danger, an very evil ex, and romance. I enjoyed seeing this story come together. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sheila
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Alexis and Seth share a past that he does not really remember but has flash backs. This is an emotional story that deals with drug abuse and physical abuse by her ex boyfriend. Enjoyed reading what this couple went through in order to make a strong relationship with each other.
SEng
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Alexis and Seth. They are attracted to each other but Alexis needs to stay away from him. He doesn’t remember her from five years ago but she is definitely running from her past. What happens when he remembers? I enjoyed this romance with its many twists. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Ashleigh
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great characters that will keep your interest extremely well.
I'm not going to go into detail, no spoilers, just read the book if you are even mildly intrigued by the blurb. You'll thank me later!

The chemistry, sweetness, and twists in plot kept things interesting. Add in drama and passion and you have a good read.

This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
Penny Leidecker
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautifully told story about Alexis and what she’s had to endure to get to this point. She works for Mirabelle at her boutique and they’ve become friends. Mirabelle’s husband, Blaine, and his best friend and business partner, Seth, are doing renovations to expand the boutique. I won’t leave any spoilers, but I recommend this book that shows that you can leave the past behind, but secrets will find a way of coming out. Grab your copy and see what happens and to see if Alexis will finall ...more
V.J. Allison
Jun 05, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-it
Laura Rubenstein
Feb 16, 2021
Debra Guyette
Feb 17, 2021

• Redemption (The Salvatore Syndicate, #3)
  • Candace (Callaghan Sisters #1)
  • Twin Hearts (Callaghan Sisters #0.5)
  • Mist (The Smokey Blues, #1)
  • Noelle
  • Requiem (The Salvatore Syndicate, #2)
  • Break Away (High Sierras Book 7)
  • Dead Giveaway (High Sierras, #2)
  • Flash Point (High Sierras, #1)
  • Hidden Judgment
  • Deadly Purpose (The High Sierras Book 5)
  • Clear Intent (High Sierras Book 6)
  • Already Gone (High Sierras, #3)
  • Hidden Betrayal (The Jamesons, US Marshals Book 1)
  • Love Inside the Silence
  • Stripping a Steele (Steele Bros, #2)
  • The I Love You Series
  • Along Came Baby
V.J. Allison was born and raised in southern Nova Scotia, Canada, and her work reflects her strong Maritime roots.

She is a stay at home mother to a son on the autism spectrum, married to the love of her life, and “mama” to a cat named Marnie, who was adopted on August 25, 2018.

She has been writing various stories of novel length and short stories since her school days, and sees writing as a vita

News & Interviews