Start by marking “The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)

The Boss Who Stole Christmas

(Reindeer Falls #1)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  8,001 ratings  ·  1,041 reviews
Dear Santa,

Please bring me a new boss for Christmas. Mine is the worst. The worst, hidden in a six foot tall package of male perfection. It’d be easier if he looked like an old Scrooge, wouldn’t it?

Nick Saint-Croix doesn’t look like an old scrooge. He’s hot as-

Um, never mind. Just bring me a new boss. Please.

Sincerely,
Holly Winter
Published November 7th 2019 by Rutherford Press

To ask other readers questions about The Boss Who Stole Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Boss Who Stole Christmas

·  8,001 ratings  ·  1,041 reviews

Start your review of The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
Jessica Alcazar
This is GOLD!! From beginning to end.

THE most endearing heroine you will absolutely fall in love with because her inner monologue will have you giddy and excited with a huge smile on your face at all times! From beginning to end.

THE most charming hero you will root for and get all hot and bothered over. *swoon* From beginning to end!

THE most humorous, lovable and captivating story you will read this holiday season! From beginning to end.

Jana is a master at rom-com. No doubt about it. It is
Christy
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
4 stars

description

It feels like Christmas has come early this year, getting a new Jana Aston read that is holiday themed! I was so excited to read this. It was funny, short, sweet, and steamy and put me in the holiday spirit!

Holly Winters loves Christmas more than just about anything. She lives in a Christmasy town, has a Christmasy name, and even a Christmasy job. Her boss though, he’s a bit of a grinch. Or at least she thinks he is. Nick Saint-Croix and Holly go on a work trip to Germany and things sta
Happily Mary After
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-november
Nothing makes me happier than a new romantic comedy from Jana Aston, and I was practically levitating when The Boss Who Stole Christmas landed on my eReader. Not only does it have the laugh-out-loud humor, scorching-hot sexy times, sigh-worthy romance and captivating banter that I expect from Aston, but it’s also overflowing with Christmassy schmaltz. It’s the first of three standalone books in the holiday-inspired Reindeer Falls series and they’re all releasing in November. Does it get any bett ...more
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
This was pretty fucking cute, y'all. Not quite as smutty as I was hoping for, but hecka cute. Definitely recommend reading if you want something fun and fast to get you into the Christmas spirit!
Evgeny
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Holly Mistletoe Winter (can you say her mother took the Christmas loving to the whole new level?) had a boss who most probably was an inspiration for Grinch and Scrooge at the same time.
Grinch
Let us start from the beginning however. The heroine lived in a small Michigan town whose entire livelihood depended on Christmas: it was a popular tourist destination during the season, it produced Christmas souvenirs, had all kinds of Christmas attractions, etc. Holly was working at Flying Reindeer Toy company
Mindy Lou's Book Review
2nd read:
This was a fun book in audiobook form. Erin Mallon is one of my favorite narrators and she made Holly’s character even funnier.

1st read:
What a fun little read this was. I'm a huge fan of Christmas and this was the perfect read to get me ready for the Christmas season. Honestly, I wanted to jump right into the book and live in Reindeer Falls. I want to be best friends to Holly and her sisters, and ogle the hot and sexy Nick. I know he belongs to Holly, but a woman can still enjoy the vie
Isabella. R
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Hot Grinch Stars ⭐

I am officially moving to Reindeer Falls where everyone is on Christmas crack and fluffy waffles are on the menu. In a land where parents name their children Ginger, Noel and Holly Winter, I was hopeful for some seriously funny banter and sexually charged Christmas innuendoes, and am happy to proclaim that I got them.

Holly Winter works for the insufferable Nick Saint-Croix. With his grumpy personality, it's ironic that the 'hot grinch' runs a toy company. Regardless of how d
Michelle Claypot_Reads
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!! This is what I want my Christmas novellas to be. Hilarity, heat and ho ho hoing...

Nick and Holly's story is a perfect Christmas tale for me. Slightly quirky/funny girl and her brooding/alpha boss. It's a match made in a German Christmas Market!

Throw in a spot of inappropriate finger action on a church balcony, some taxi cab shenanigans and two sisters who are so funny I am legit dying for their books and Jana made me a very happy little elf! Can't wait for book 2.

I recei
Michell Hall casper
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holidays seem to be a stressful time for many. Some get downright crabby and need something to release that stress. Aston did that with this novella. This was a cute, fun, quick read that will put a smile on your face, and will have you laughing out loud and getting you in the Holiday spirit. The female character names are super cute. I finished in one sitting. Once I started there was no putting it down until I was finished. I can't wait to read the sister's books.
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Sweet and funny little Christmas story

This book was as charming and funny as I have com to expect from Jana Aston. I liked her “Wrong” series and this book has the same cheeky and sarcastic humor as those books. The main character was a woman named Holly Mistletoe Winter, and yes Mistletoe is her actual middle name. She lives in the town of Reindeer Falls Michigan and loves her job at the Flying Reindeer Toy company and she is unhappy that her boss is such a bad tempered Scrooge.

Holly really lik
Stacey is Sassy
This story made me smile...

I'm a bit of a sucker for sweet Christmas stories and this one was definitely a winner for me. It's far from predictable and original in its characters, setting and storyline. Yes, falling for the boss is as old as time, in Romancelandia, but this one just seemed different. Turns out that the Grinch may just be a wee bit frustrated (wink, wink).

Now that I've been introduced to Reindeer Falls and the Winters family, I will be back for more. Who could resist when the fir
Kat
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, man, this was cute! Snarky and adorable, Holly has a thing for her grumpy boss Nick, who supervises her at a toy store in the Midwest. They get sent to Germany for the holidays and sparks fly. This was so Christmasy and frenemies to lovers cute. German Christmas markets. Christmas cookies. Advent calendars. Toy trains. And steamy scenes! A short quick novella that was absolutely perfect!

Please excuse typos/name misspellings. Entered on screen reader.
Debbie Oliphant
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a fun, easy, breezy beginning to a flirty holiday series.
Michelle
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Love love love! Such a cute small Christmas story.
Holly Winter (could you get a more festive name, brilliant!) works at the toy factory in the small town of Reindeer falls, her boss is super hot but also the grinch in disguise - in Hollys opinion.
A business trip together reveals a whole other side to Holly’s grinch of a boss, it turns out he has a really sweet side and has wanted to kiss Holly since the first day he saw her. It turns into a steamy business trip and it’s just aswell Holly has h
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
Okay, I wasn't sure what to expect of this, but it was so freaking cute and made me laugh so much. It wasn't a perfect read, and I'll elaborate more on that when I post a full review later, but it's definitely worth picking up and I can't wait to continue the series! 😍
Carol
3 stars. ⭐⭐⭐
1st of three "Holiday"🎄 romance novellas from Jana Aston.

Unfortunately this first one was somewhat short on actual storyline and character development but big on descriptiveness and setting up the scene, so much so in fact that at almost the halfway point in the story- very little had really happened yet.

Nonetheless this is Jana Aston so it still had that sexy, funny and quirky-cute vibe that she is well known for. Holly "Mistletoe" Winter and Nick Saint-Croix , how about that for MC
Lynsey Austin-Goddard ❤
Jingle jingle my tits tingle!!! The Boss Who Stole Christmas is everything a Hallmark movie should be!

Full of festive frolics, Jana's newest series of short festive reads have got off to bang a real cracker of a read! I totally adored Nick and Holly, they are uber sexy, funny and romantic, you can't but rejoice in Holly's love of Christmas and all things Reindeer Falls, and Nick's giant Bratwurst hell I'd move there tomorrow.

I swear I'm not Googling the shit out of Nuremberg and booking the fami
Deborah
Nov 14, 2019 rated it liked it

This is a short fab fun read and my first Christmas romance of the year.

It’s what I think of as the perfect 3* read. There’s no depth or real story. But the characters are likeable and it’s a fun, hot Christmas read. It’s not a book I’ll re-read but I will be continuing on with If You Give A jerk a Gingerbread.
Carvanz
While I enjoy Christmas romances, I was seriously needing one that was lighthearted, fun and completely drama free. As soon as this one popped up, I knew it was the one. How right I was!

Image result for christmas town near michigan

With a name like Holly Winter, how could this heroine be anything other than all about Christmas, all year around. She loves working for the Reindeer Toy Company but isn’t fond of her Grinchy boss, at all. Except for the way she often has inappropriate fantasies about him. When she’s forced into a work trip with
Lien
4.5 Stars

First things first - because it seems like you can't find this information anywhere in the description (at least not on GR) - this is a NOVELLA. If I didn't follow Jana Aston on social media and knew this fact before reading, my rating could have been very different. In case you missed the memo, I HATE novellas due to the fact that they (almost?) always contain insta-love. Normally, I'd avoid them but it seems like in this case, my love for the hate-the-boss-trope was bigger than my dis
Leila
2.5 not so Grinch stars!

I seem to be in the minority with my feelings for this short Christmas novella. I haven't read a Jana Aston book before (though quite a few of them have been sitting on my tbr shelf) and sadly this short story was 'just okay' for me.

I really didn't like Holly Mistletoe Winter, other that her awesome Christmas-inspired name. This whole book was from her POV and she came across as supercilious. It didn't seem to me that there was substantial enough evidence for her disdain
Kim
A short, cute, fun, sweet, funny and fluffy holiday read. Loved it and I’m looking forward to the next one.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

4.5 Hot Christmassy Stars

“Miss Winter.”
‘My thoughts are interrupted by none other than the Grinch himself. His voice is just as disarming as his looks. Smooth and confident. Seductive, like a plate full of your favourite Christmas cookies.’

The Boss who stole Christmas by Jana Aston is the most perfect sweet, funny and sexy hit of Christmas spice you could want. It should come with a warning of a Hallmark Christmas romance causing sporadic knickers meltdown. To be fair, unless you love Christmas
.。.✿.Nana.✿.。.
Nov 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
3 Grinch stars

Sexy, sweet, and full of holiday happiness.
_All.Things.Steamy (Simran)
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5-4“ Holly & Nick “ stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

He obliges and dips his head to mine, one hand cupping the back of my neck and the other brushing softly against my jaw. Then he kisses me. I missed the feel of his lips on mine. Missed the feeling of my body pressed against his. Missed him.
And now he’s all mine. Merry Christmas to me.

I read Jana Aston’s book a long time ago and I really enjoyed them. So, when I heard about this one, I was so excited and anxiously waiting. This one was clearly a enjoyable
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
The Boss Who Stole Christmas was laugh out loud funny, sigh inducing, and there was so much Christmas cheer I couldn't stop smiling. With characters that came alive and a story line that played out like a movie, this easily became my favorite Jana Aston book! Just so you know, I loved this book so much that I've already read it twice lol! So if you adore romance and Christmas, then you definitely have to pick this one up!
I shouldn't be thinking about doing things with him that would put
Kayla Brunson
I really was expecting so much from this Christmas novella. I mean, did you read that synopsis? I just knew that I was going to get those enemies to lovers vibes along with all things Christmas. While I got all things Christmas, that was about it.

I didn’t really like Holly very much. She made a lot of assumptions about Nick and they were all about nothing serious at all. If this man did something small such as call his mom to tell her he loved her, I feel like she would make that into something
Jules
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
With a town name like Reindeer Falls, you know the inhabitants must be crazy about Christmas! In Jana Aston’s latest novella, The Boss Who Stole Christmas, her heroine, Holly Winter is definitely a fanatic for the holidays.

The Boss Who Stole Christmas is a spicy version of the usual holiday romance. In the story, the Winter sisters, Holly, Ginger, and Noel, are introduced. I loved their cute names, and their sisterly teasing is fun. Holly Winter works for the Reindeer Toy Company, and her boss,
Lana Reads
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
It's a short and lovely apparent-enemies-to-lovers-story (because of cooourse they are not really enemies, duuh).

... my name is Holly Winter. And I might as well just tell you now… I have two sisters named Ginger and Noel.
Yes, my family loves Christmas.
My mom denies that she married my dad for his last name, but between you and me, I'm pretty sure she pursued him so she could have a gaggle of Christmas-themed babies.

A German city Nuremberg is featured here. I used to travel there for work a cou
Melanie (mells_view)
Cute Christmas-y quickie.

Quick and cute. Grumpy boss and employee who loves Christmas. They work at a toy company. Of course they end up together. Quick read to enjoy if you’re in the holiday mood.

• Kissmas Eve
  • His Royal Highness
  • Veiled Vixen (Harem Station, #5)
  • A Billion Times No (Fake It Till You Make It #1)
  • Doctor Dearest
  • Christmas in the City
  • Inappropriate
  • Money Man (King Maker, #1)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom (The Bromance Club #3)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Lineup
  • Dirty Letters
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Outmatched
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Johnny (Bossy Brothers #3)
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
  • You Can't Ruin Christmas (Snowflake Creek Book 1)
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either th ...more

Reindeer Falls (3 books)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)

News & Interviews

“Bring me some condoms when you're done hiding," Noel calls out. "For Holly's Countdown-to-Dickmas Calendar." "It's not…" I protest meekly. "I can't believe Santa brings you anything with that mouth.” 1 likes
“Holly," Ginger chastises. "Where is your seasonal spirit? Is there no room at the Vagina Inn for Nick?” 1 likes