Start by marking “Spark (Burns Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Spark (Burns Brothers, #3)

Spark

(Burns Brothers #3)

Flames almost killed this ex-firefighter. And the sparks he’s feeling now might burn what’s left of his heart.

Sabrina
He was a charming S.O.B. when I dated him two years ago, but the Logan Carter who arrives at Bad@ss Builds is a shadow of the one I knew. This Logan is surly, bitter, and scarred — evidence of the fire he survived marks him both inside and out.
Does he r
Published April 23rd 2020 by Gillian Archer

To ask other readers questions about Spark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spark

Start your review of Spark (Burns Brothers, #3)
Carmen Rae
Ok first I have to say that I love love love the fact that Sabrina is considered one of the Burns brothers despite the fact she is their cousin. Sometimes family is complex and crazy and I love that Sabrina is their sister through and through, but especially because their family is even more crazy and complex than normal. But hey that’s why they have their own reality TV show right?

Sabrina is one of those background characters that is just so dependable and there that you never really appreciate
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

How did I miss the first two books in this series? Boy am I sad cause those Burns' siblings sure are hot. Maybe someday.

This book is their "sister" Sabrina's book. She meets back up with her fire fighter boyfriend,Logan, who ghosted on her two years previous. Their journey back to love is bumpy and rocky, but in the end true love with the help of friends conquers all.

I will be sure to get the next books with the two other brothers and hopefully a third one with Logan's bes
HR-ML
Jan 16, 2021 rated it did not like it
DNF at 37%.

Logan had survivor's guilt. He & Travis and friends,
firefighters all, engaged in wildfire fighting. (Were they
trained to do this? ) These 2 lived but 7 buddies died.
Now, 2 yrs on, Logan acted morose & ill-tempered. He
now measured and installed fire suppression systems.

Sabrina (age 26 or 27) had blonde hair tipped w/ pink
(or red). She drove a purple Charger, squealed her tires
and stomped her feet at times. She expected all to adjust
to her mercurial ways. Was she the center of
Carvanz
This is a second chance romance with a wounded hero, some angst, a little wit, and some very HAWT times. This couple sizzled across the pages. The pacing was perfect, the story moving constantly and the addition of amazing secondary characters added to its charm.

I absolutely love this series! I’ve been waiting for Sabrina’s story and I was not disappointed.

Dual POV
Safe (view spoiler)
Triggers (view spoiler)
Jilianne
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
I'm still on the fence with my rating for this book. I kinda want to give it a 2.5. Overall, the plot was good but it was the writing and execution I had a problem with. Some of the writing in the scenes felt juvenile and there were times when things got way too dramatic when it was unnecessary. Like, a character would blow up so much that it seems like a teenager would do, not an adult. It came to a point where I had to take breaks reading this book because I got so annoyed by how the character ...more
Susan (susayq ~)
This was waaay more angsty than the previous books. But then again, Sabrina and Logan had a lot going on. In fact, I thought there was just a bit too much drama. In the e d, I did enjoy it.
Sunny Shelly Reads
I was hooked on Logan and Sabrina from the first chapter. They've only been dating a few months when Logan leaves to be a firefighter. While she doesn't know why he's ghosted her, Logan was injured on the job and spent over a year in recovery. Now, it's two years later when he reappears in Sabrina's life and pretends not to know her. But Sabrina isn't backing down this time.

I'm a sucker for a wounded hero, and Logan hit all the marks! He is carrying such an immense amount of guilt over the fire
Maria
Apr 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Received an Advance Reader Copy in exchange for a fair review
A quote (from ARC):
“Travis snorted. “You remember what our P.T. told us during rehab? Chics dig scars. It’s true. We’re scarred just enough to keep the women interested but not disgusted. You’d get some serious

2.5 stars.
“Spark”, by Gillian Archer, features a scarred, tortured hero with a tender, soft side, and a heroine still hurting because of past misunderstandings and fate setbacks, in a story about second chances.
I liked the chara
Pelusa Rivera
Apr 15, 2020 rated it liked it
WE have a second chance love story between Logan and Sabrina, after getting together for two wonderful months, Sabrina really felt something for Logan, but he ghosted her when she came back and wanted nothing to do with her. Years later he comes to her place of work to install something and comes face to face with her but played it like he had no clue who she was which broke her heart, reopened the heartbreak, on top of that she finds her mother arguing with this man who she comes to find out is ...more
Jessica Alcazar
A few years back I started reading Gillian Archer's MC series but it disappeared from my radar and I could kick myself because the other day when I finished reading Build, Fast and Spark back to back, the first thing I thought was “man, how stupid am I that I haven’t keep track of this author”!!

I think the best part of this story is that it isn’t just a second chance for Sabrina and Logan to get it right together, but also a story of both Sabrina and Logan coming out of their pasts/circumstance
Alison
Three and a half stars.

I haven't read the two previous books in the series but that didn't cause an issue as each one appears to be a stand-alone romance featuring one of the four Burns brothers or, in this case, their cousin Sabrina. The four guys run a custom bike shop called Badass Builds where Sabrina is the accountant and they have a very successful reality TV show based on the shop.

Sabrina and Logan were hot and heavy until he left to spend the summer fire jumping and almost died, his best
Mary Mooney
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
This series is fun, flirty, sexy, intense, painful and full of love. I think this book is my favorite so far.
Sabrina works with her cousins at the motorcycle shop. When a man shows up to see about installing fire safety equipment, it turns out to be her ex-boyfriend. Logan used to be fun, loving and carefree, now he is bitten, mean and acts like he doesn't know her.
Logan realizes who Sabrina is the mi
Demetra
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, arcs, e-books
*ARC kindly provided via NetGalley. This is my honest opinion.*

This is my first book from the author. I can’t believe that I haven’t met the Burns Brothers before now. I’m definitely changing that soon! This can be read as a standalone, so don’t worry if you haven’t read the previous book; you’ll be able to keep up just fine.

Sabrina works as an accountant for the Burns brothers. They are really her cousins but since they grew up together, they are more like annoying older brothers. Her life is s
Jackie Wright
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for Spark book 3 in the Burns Bothers Series.
I missed reading book 1 in this series but that didn’t stop me enjoying Sabrina and Logan’s story if fact it left me wanting more from this family snd their friends so I will be picking that book up as soon as time permits.
Sabrina and Logan have history and now they find themselves back in the same town she needs to know what he ghosted on her 2 years ago, why he never returned her calls or text messages....
This second chance love story is n
Courtney
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Sabrina had a very steamy and romantic relationship years ago before tragedy struck both the only difference between the two was Sabrina tried hard to reach out to Logan and all Logan did was hide behind his pain and guilt. Now they are face to face with each other again, the pain is still there, but also there is hate with a touch of longing and loss. Can they help each other heal old wounds or are they doomed to be lonely and without each other forever? I loved the brothers and they ...more
Kari Hansen
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sabrina handles the administration of the bike shop that her cousins own when the last person she expected to see again walks through the door. He not only provides fire protection services, but he is also the man she was in love with until he not only left to fight fires but left her as well.

Logan is surprised to see Sabrina there but rather than acknowledging their past he pretends that he doesn’t know her. When he left her two years earlier to fight fires, he had ever intention of coming back
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Spark by Gillian Archer is book Three in the Burns Brothers Series. This is the story of Logan and Sabrina. I did feel this could be a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Logan and Sabrina had dated for a few months a few years ago but he went off on assignment for a fire and he ended up not talking again. Of course Sabrina was hurt by this. Now in their present day Sabrina is helping out her brothers at their bike shop when Logan walks back into her life. Logan isn't the same man she once kne
Isha Coleman
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Spark (Burns Brothers #3) by: Gillian Archer

Archer reeled me in with a heartbreaker of a bad boy and a spitfire of a heroine. Spark is all kinds of combustible. Sabrina and Logan bounce flames of of each other that will easily set the heart on fire. Logan is a wounded alpha with the scars to prove it. He has quite a bit to answer for when it comes to his previous behavior told Sabrina. Sabrina offered him her heart, but received nothing in return. Fast forward two years and one almost traged
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
I enjoy this series so much. My only upset is that the books are so far apart.

Sabrina and Logan just started dating when Logan left to fight wildfires and things were never the same again. Sabrina didn't hear from him again, and Logan lost one of his best friends in that fire and his life changed forever. He never contacted Sabrina again and never spoke to her again.
Until he walked into the Burns garage and comes face to face with her. What he didn't expect was for all the old feelings to come
Heather andrews
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Logan has to be the voice of reason at times, "...quickly evolved to hands wandering into locations they shouldn’t. “Oomph.” I groaned when she’s found my already lengthening hard-on. “We’re not doing that tonight, angel.” I liked this book, I liked Logan. ...more
Avid Reader
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Spark (Burns Brothers #3) by Gillian Archer
4 stars
M/F Second chance romance
Triggers: Miscarriage
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Sabrina loves her brothers. She works in the background of their very successful bike shop. With her past mostly hidden from them, she knows that someone out there is for her, she just has to be patient to find them. However, with as many brothers as she has, finding someone who they approve of is tough.

Logan was once a firefighter. But, when
Blake
Apr 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-erotica
First of all I didn't realize this was the third book in a series until after I already had it in my possession. No worries though I bought the first two so that I could read them all in succession.

I was able to binge read the three books that are currently in this series and wow. This series is definitely something and I hope that this author continues it for more books. That being said, I felt like this book was the weakest out of all the books from this collection. Unlike the first two books
Jessica
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Talk about chemistry!
Fire and flames!

Sabrina and Logan are meant to be! They just simply should be together. And no amount of drama or time can prevent this HEA!
I loved getting glimpses of the brothers. And of course, now I can hardly wait for Nathan’s story. I really hope his is next.

Great story!
I highly recommend this one! Can be read on its own. But the whole series is great!
Rebecca Austin
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-companies
Sabrina Wagner works as an accountant for her cousins company, Badass Builders. Two years ago she was in a relationship with Logan Carter until he had to leave to go fight a fire and she never heard from him again.

Now 2 years later she finds herself face to face with him again in the shop but he claims he doesn't know who she is and the once nice guy has turned into a rude and bitter guy.

Can Sabrina convince Logan of what they shared in the past or will the injuries he suffered in the fire cha
~lil maso~
Apr 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
This Burns Brothers series is fantastic, every book is different but all connect and each reveals more about the family and it’s dynamics. Each have relevant issues about every day life and this story is about Sabrina Wagner, the cousin of the brothers or little sister as they think growing up together and so close. I really like that dynamic too.

I love these characters, they are so real and say things as they are without any rubbish getting in the way. They may have a tendency to be a bit bruta
Danielle Cordsen
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Spark
By: Gillian Archer
A Bad Boy's Second Chance Romance (Burns Brothers Book 3)

📚💕⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💕📚

OMG what a deep read!

In the third book in A Bad Boy's Second Chance Romance we have Logan and Sabrina’s love story.

What a rocky start these two had, but what a beautiful story it is.

The writing is flawless, and the words are so captivating, the plot had so many twists and turns and none that I was expecting, and many shocking moments. I really enjoyed this book and it kept me engrossed throughout. I r
Tiffany Readz
3.5 Stars Was A Slow Burn for Me

Spark is the third book in the Burns Brothers series, this one featuring thier sister. A girl with four mega-alpa brothers has got to have a little drama in her life. Yes?

Right away we meet Sabrina and Logan in the past. Both wild and free, not necessarily looking for forever, which is why Logan was so blase about telling Sabrina he got new orders to ship out and fight fires away from home during the summer. Sabrina is of course super annoyed and we flash forward
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Just wanted to add a quick word of warning, this book does mention and in passing deal with miscarriage.
I haven't read a book for a little while with a broken hero. Logan and Sabrina were in the early stages of a relationship when he left to fight wildfires. After he was injured and lost one of his best friends in the fire, he decided that Sabrina was better off without her, not realising what she might be facing herself.
I liked Logan, he clearly had a lot of issues to work through. I wasn't so
Robyn Corcoran
Apr 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reviewed For Saucy Reviews On Kinky Korner

patrick Lorelli
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
The third book in the series is mainly about Sabrina. Two years she was dating Logan then he went off to fight a fire as a smokejumper. He didn’t come back though she knew he was alive. He would not take he calls, texts, or anything she had something important to tell him he was cutting her loose. Yet she knows he is here in the shop measuring for a sprinkler system that needs to be put in. he acts like he does not know her.
Logan was not expecting to see her again. He figured she had gotten mar
« previous 1 3 next »

• Scoring Off the Ice (Ice Kings, #2)
  • The Pretend Prince
  • The Rich Boy
  • Game Changer (Wynn Hockey, #5)
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Pick Me, Handsome
  • Face the Music
  • Outsider (Kate Burkholder #12)
  • Last Girl Standing
  • The Girl from Widow Hills
  • Cut to the Bone (Agent Sayer Altair, #3)
  • Find Her Alive (Detective Josie Quinn, #8)
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Loving Liv (Gone Wild #5)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Blacklisted (Loveless, Texas #3)
  • Strong, Silent Cowboy (Moving Violations #2)
GILLIAN ARCHER has a bachelor’s degree in mining engineering but prefers to spend her time on happily ever after. She writes the kind of stories she loves to read—the hotter the better! When she’s not pounding away on the keyboard, she can be found chasing her preschooler, or surfing the couch and indulging in her latest reality TV fixation, or reading awesome romance ebooks by her favorite author ...more

Burns Brothers (4 books)
  • Build (Burns Brothers, #1)
  • Fast (Burns Brothers, #2)
  • Torque (Burns Brothers, #4)