Start by marking “Allah Loves” as Want to Read:
Allah Loves

Allah Loves

Published March 2020 by Kube Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Allah Loves, please sign up.
Umama A. Talha I've the ebook, send me your email ID so that I can send you the book. JazakAllahu khayr.…moreI've the ebook, send me your email ID so that I can send you the book. JazakAllahu khayr.(less)

Start your review of Allah Loves
Hajar Tarek
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very Simple and inspiring May Allah reward sheikh Omar Abundantly for this simple & profound Book ✨❤
Sahar
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: islam
SUCH a beautiful book, may Allah عزَّوجل bless imam omar suleiman immensely for this work. sometimes it’s so easy to get caught up in certain acts of worship, that is, in the act itself, rather than whom it is for - Allah عزَّوجل. this short but very powerful book was gifted to me by kube publishing via my bookstagram (will reactivate after ramadan) and i’ve just gotten around to reading it and alhamdulilah i’ve really picked it up at such a crucial time in my life. each chapter begins will a qu ...more
Marwa
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the author and I love the topic and it is about love… have I included enough love there?

Omar Sulieman’s writing is of a different kind. The whole book is based on the Youtube Ramadan series he did last year (2019) entitled “Allah Loves…”. He writes as if he is speaking to you (us) in such a beautiful manner. The book is very readable and there are so many gems and insights to take from each (very short and sweet) chapter and the book as a whole.

He succinctly explains Quranic verses and Ha
Iris Ymra
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Most people don’t call out to Allah sincerely because they feel too distant from Him to do so. They don’t realize that calling out to Him is a way of closing that gap and actually reducing that distance - Chap. Those Who Are Trying

_____

In this book Syeikh Omar Sulaiman shared with us things and deeds that are loved by Allah s.w.t.. How and what we can do to attain the love of the Ar Rahman and Ar Rahim.

Throughout my reading I realized (actually) how easy it is to gain Allah s.w.t 's love; how th
Khairun  Atika
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Omar Suleiman's explanations on the different qualities that Allah loves are succinct and enlightening. It can be perceived as an easy read, yet the complex nuances to the different characteristics of the 'awliyah are so beautifully portrayed through extracts and interpretations of the Quran and the hadith. There are so many layers to the interpretation of the different qualities, and Omar Suleiman has simplified and summarised it so well that it makes the reader feel calm and inspired while rea ...more
Fatinfarzanaa
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Ask Allah from His bounty because you have a Lord that loves to be asked”

SubhanaAllah, this book struck me few times in heart. The Greatness of Allah, the mercy of Allah towards us is so much much abundant than anything in this world. The writers wrote this in simplest way yet most mesmerizing. I would come back to read this more and more, it reminds me always how much loves Allah has for us.
An
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It's simple yet easy to understand. Thank you... ...more
Nabilah
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i’ve come out as a different being after this book
Norshafarina Faharuddin
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Books to remind us of everything that Allah Loves
Suraya (thesuraya)
omar suleiman words have always pierced right through my soul
Raeesah Da'Neer
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really beautiful and wonderfully written in consumable chapters. I definitely learned from this and felt really inspired Al’hamdulilah.
Iffah Khafizi
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spiritual
Omar Suleiman explores who Allah loves; from the common things like generosity to the uncommon things like healthy pride. I love how the author narrated all the 30 characteristics, it didn’t feel mundane at all and it is easily relatable in our daily life so we can apply it to gain Allah’s love.
Marissa
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book presents to us the characteristic of servants that He loves and the deeds that we can persistently perform that will elevate our status in the eyes of Allah. It eventually makes us realise that Allah doesn’t burden His servants to only commit to ‘extraordinary’ deeds in order to gain His love. Everyone has an equal chance to be Allah’s beloved. With that, i give 5 ⭐️ for the contents.

However, an extensive amount of Quran verses have been quoted in the book yet are not cited. It took m
Neelam
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to Kube Publishing for sending me this book in exchange for an honest review.

I absolutely loved this book. It was such a spiritually uplifting book which I read during Ramadan.

This book was adapted from his Ramadan series and honestly I am so happy to have it in a book form. I love watching his online classes and talks and having it in a book is so great to be able to refer back to. If you enjoy his classes then I highly recommend picking up his books.

This is the type of book you can c
Sabscofield

• The Art of Letting God
  • Reclaim Your Heart: Personal Insights on Breaking Free from Life's Shackles
  • Talk to Allah
  • The Productive Muslim: Where Faith Meets Productivity
  • The Heart of the Qur'an: Commentary on Surah Yasin with Diagrams and Illustrations
  • Olive Kitteridge (Olive Kitteridge, #1)
  • Nearness to You
  • A Temporary Gift: Reflections on Love, Loss, and Healing
  • Call Upon Him
  • Lessons from Surah al-Kahf (Pearls from the Qur'an)
  • Shattered Glass: Healing a Broken Heart
  • Purification of the Heart: Signs, Symptoms and Cures of the Spiritual Diseases of the Heart
  • Love Stories from Quran
  • A Place of Refuge
  • من و سلویٰ (Man-o-Salwa)

News & Interviews

Ciannon Smart has been holed up in her England home since the pandemic began a year ago, but by no means has she been idle. She’s been on...