Start by marking “Hot Nights in Morocco” as Want to Read:

Hot Nights in Morocco

I just started my dream job. Too bad it comes with movie mogul Jake Dalton who’s equal parts sexy and arrogant ass. He's also a man who comes with a thousand warning signs. Good thing I have zero interest in complicating my life.

But while stuck on set in one of the most exotic places in the world, the desert heat isn’t the only thing making me sweat. The more time we spend
Published November 18th 2019 by Entangled Publishing LLC (Scorched)

To ask other readers questions about Hot Nights in Morocco, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Nights in Morocco

Start your review of Hot Nights in Morocco
sarah xoxo
Hot Nights In Morocco is a steamy, summer, hollywood esque romance.

this was by no means my favourite romance ever, but it was a quick and mindless read that I thoroughly enjoyed.
The chemistry, angst and smut was really good, and even though the plot was very far fetched and unbelievable in some places, it felt like pure escapism. There was some nice fluff, but it also had a darker undertone because of the plotline about both characters pasts. I think the sideplot could have been good, but it se
Becky
This is a fabulous book. Whilst not entirely revolutionary in its plot, it kept me hooked to the point where I was up until 3:30am desperately devouring it so that I could know what happened next. It kept me thoroughly enraptured until I'd finished with it, and then truthfully stuck with me beyond that point too.

It is the first book of the year to actually very, very nearly make me cry. I felt the emotion of the characters in such a raw, intense way that it took over my entire being and almost l
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦

【4.5 Hollywood Stars】

Hot Nights in Morocco was an utterly charming blend of a sweet, sexy romance that set the sheets aflame. Jack & Charlie were perfect for one another. Their chemistry heated up the pages on my kindle that left me fanning myself for hours. Catherine Wiltcher takes romance to new heights, because this book was liquid gold.

Catherine Wiltcher is my ride or die. I have been a fan of hers since the beginning, and that will never change. She is the queen of angst, and
Catherine Wiltcher
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!

✫ Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2MbMWXK
✫ Amazon US: https://amzn.to/32ePCcK
✫ Amazon AUS: https://amzn.to/33xolT9
✫ Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2nID8eh

Nonieღserenity2bliss
Thank you Netgalley and Entangled Publishing, LLC for the book. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

If Harlequin/Mills & Boon ever decide to go sexy, this is the kind of book that you will get. Specifically, the super annoying heroine and the ever egoistical hero.

I like the setting and the pace of the story just fine. At times I even find myself liking Jake Dalton, even though he has the charm of cutting board. Charlie, on the other hand,...

Here's my
Susan in Perthshire
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
This had a good premise and the potential to be a good read but it swiftly fell into farce and I found it difficult to believe in the the storyline or the characters.

I found it really difficult to engage with the heroine. In fact, until the last couple of chapters, I disliked her intensely and could not figure out what on earth would attract the hero - Jake - to her. Regardless of her tragic past, her behaviour was totally stupid, unacceptable and unbelievable. A 22 year old desperate to get in
Rochelle
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is the first book from this author that I have read and I really liked it. It was a good read with plenty of steam that will keep you wanting more. I will be reading more from this author.

I received an ARC from NetGalley and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads
Five "loved it" stars!

I admit, contemporary romance is not my main jam. But this had enough suspense (what DID happen to Charlie as a child?), and enough darkness (Jake can be so gloriously mean) that it was just... more. I should have known that a contemporary romance from Catherine Wiltcher would be more than a regular contemporary romance. A little darker. Because I can't be bothered with something that is all sweet rainbows and hearts. Thankfully, that isn't what Wiltcher writes. And that's
Joy Westerfield
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You know when you finish a book and you just didn’t want it to end? That’s how I felt with this book. The story of Jake and Charlie blew my mind. The depths of emotions I felt while reading it can’t even be fully described. I laughed and I cried and I fell in love with these two troubled, complex, beautiful people. They both have troubled pasts and both know that it’s a bad idea to be together, but sometimes it’s just a great idea. The back and forth banter between them will make you smile and t ...more
Brande Courtright bradford
So good!!!!

Such a great book I literally and I mean that could not put it down I just had to see what happened to Charlie and Jake. I have read all of this authors books and she is just so good she grabs you from the first page and bam your hooked. The worst part about this book is that it ended and now I have to wait for another book by this author!! Great love story steamy alpha male what more can you ask for!!
Marianne Kern
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book. Sometimes tough, complicated, but at the end it's all what counts. I dived in and couldn't stop. thank you, Catherine.
Lilly Charysma
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such an amazing journey, an emotional roller coaster and a crazy amount of heat (from the desert and not only, if you get my point). I loved this book to the moon and back. I read it in two days, simply because at some point I needed sleep.

With this being said, let me introduce you to our main characters: Jake and Charlie. She is just starting her career. With no idea what she wants to do with her future, she submits a CV as an assistant for one of the most important actors in Hollywood
Jessica
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heather
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this one a lot more than I expected. At first Charlie seemed too young, and Jake was portrayed as a jerk. But soon enough you started to learn more about both of them, and understood why they acted the way they did. Jake especially turned into a character that I was really rooting for. I liked the settings and brief glimpses into the movie making industry, but most of all I liked Charlie and Jake and the way they made each other better. Highly recommended.
Zoe Forward
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secrets, Hollywood insanity, having the hots for your boss (or sort of...he's her boss's brother who's in charge of her boss), and chemistry that scorches the pages... What a fun read. Gotta love a powerful billionaire hero, Jake Dalton, who's, of course, gorgeous and unobtainable (can't say the cover really explempifies this character but it's a good cover). And the heroine was great: mouthy and just stubborn enough not to take the hero's sh##. Their obstinate personalities mean they butt heads ...more
Jessica Robbins
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

What a great romance novel!! Charlie is starting a new job as an assistant on a movie set. She has no clue who her bosses are but that quickly changes once she arrives. Working for Matt is hard enough since he is so hot but there is no real chemistry so all good at least I told she meets the brother. Jake is way too hot for his own good as well as remarkably cranky. The two butt heads as soon as they mee
Lisa Roberts
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Hollywood where just about anything can happen and Charlie takes on the ride of her life with the famous Jake Dalton himself who is one hateful arrogant bossy Alpha who does what he wants and is not afraid of saying it and oh boy he's met his match Charlie meets him word for word.
The heat these to put out is on fire as they fight their demons and banter constantly the attraction is off the charts.
I love the writing and descriptions it just comes alive and jumps off the pages you get
Maria Reynoso
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hot Nights in Morocco is a tale filled with strong-willed and multi-dimensional characters as well as fluid story line. The connection and chemistry between Charlie and Jake is sizzling and explosive on many levels. I love how Charlie doesn't take Jake's crap while maintaining her dignity as the same time. Their pasts make all of the characters more real and personable. This is the first book from Ms. Witcher that I have read, and I am now going to read her other books. Thank you NetGalley and E ...more
Paula D
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angst and off the charts chemistry in this story! Charlie has just gotten her dream job but working with Jake a drop dead gorgeous man with a huge alpha side to him is a bit distracting. Charlie has a past that invades her life and dreams daily. Jake has some secrets of his own. A intense romance that had me wanting to smack Charlie upside the head but hug her at the same time. Jake just made me swoon hard! A amazing read that I never wanted to end. 5/5 stars
Kristy K
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

This had the potential to be so much better if only there was a little more devoted to both Charlie's and Jake's past. They both experience heartbreak at the hands of their parents and it shaped them and affects their relationship with each other. Parts seemed rushed, but I thought the chemistry and angst was good.
Rosanna1
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I great steamy.location romance book. A hot, sexy book that I couldn't put down. Great characters.
Andrea
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Trigger warnings: (view spoiler)

This book was way more emotional than I thought it was going to be.

Jake and Charlie meet and instantly bump heads with each other. They have the funniest banter! Jake is a grumpy guy who is used to getting things his way, and Charlie isn't afraid of using her sassy mouth to put him on his place.

Because of Charlie's dark past, this book is not just a sweet rom-com. It deals with some heavy topics, and it pulled at my heart string
Susana
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I liked it a lot this book and the title is very appropiate.

Although my favorite reading by Catherine Wilcher is the Santiago trilogy, this book is entertaining, hot and well written. I had a great time reading it.

I liked Jake from the beginning. He’s a very good-looking alpha male used to do what he wants and everyone follow his orders. He’s difficult and definitely finds in Charlie someone different, a challenge. Charlie is not an easy person either. I wasn’t sure if I liked her, mostly her a
Julie Sherman
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and Steamy read.

Charlie, a freelance assistant, and Jake, movie producer, go to Morocco to do filming on location. Both have history relationship issues and find it difficult to relate to each other, even know they both are physically attracted to the other.
Through some misunderstandings, ego, and a power struggle, they both find themselves at polar opposite in their relationships.
With hot night, steamy sex, and longing between each other to look back on. Can they both find the strength to
Jennifer Halloway ong
Love it !!

The title of this story definitely fits HOT NIGHTS in MOROCCO !! Charlie aka Books is one of the wittiest characters I’ve ever read about , she has a sharp funny comeback at all times and a mean right hook 😂 ok I’ll try not to give out any spoilers . Jake and Charlie are HOT together and can’t seem to stay apart . I loved this story I couldn’t wait till the mystery of Charlie’s past came to surface and Jake was there to help her . And what an ending It was perfect !!!!
Dreamer's Books
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jack and Charlie were a good combination but I didn't like Charlie at all. I felt she was too selfish and all about herself. Jack was the same but I could relate to him. A quick, steamy read that reminds me of the harlequin books.

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley and am leaving a review.
Penny Riley
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Nights in Morocco

Another five star sexy read by Catherine Wiltcher! This one behind the scenes of the rich and famous Hollywood movie industry. Well written characters with a great story twist. The author continues to amaze me with her creative endeavors.
Shauna
Mar 15, 2020 rated it liked it
It really frustrates me when the heroine makes a stupid, self-destructive decision that is obviously going to blow up in her face, but at least this time there was a reason for it. Jake and Charlie's relationship was antagonistic from first sight which somehow morphed into love even though he was incredibly rude and kissed his ex right in front of her. This wasn't a bad story, it was just missing something.
Teresa
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of Hot Nights in Morocco from Entangled Publishing and Net Galley in exchange for a voluntary and honest review. The opinions below were not solicited in any way.**

Hot Nights in Morocco by Catherine Wiltcher the author is a new one to me but I tell you this book had everything angst, betrayal, childhood trauma (Charlie) awesome snarky conversation between Charlie and I just loved Lucy her BFF who is "The roots to her wings" and doesn't hesitate to tell you that reality is ove
Sierra Clothier
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite line in this book is "I like to lose myself in someone else's pain. It makes mine easiest bear." The protagonist Charlie is referring to reading, and most of us can relate. I can't tell you how many times I specifically pick up a book to forget my troubles, and hope that it will kill my anxiety. It doesn't always work. But Charlie has taken her love of stories and parlayed it into an assistant job on a movie set. She is hard to love at first, seemingly immature and irrational. But Wi ...more

• Diamonds in the Rough (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Diamonds are Forever (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy #3)
  • Knight Watch (An Alliance Agency Novel #1)
  • Corrupted Empire (Belluci Mafia, #3)
  • Diamonds in the Dust (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • The Woman at the Docks: A Mafia Romance
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Unholy Union
  • The Throne of Pain (The Romanos)
  • Hate Crush
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Rogue
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • The Italian Marriage
  • The Devil's Crown: Part 1
  • Naughty or Nice
  • The God (Bratva Blood, #3)
Catherine Wiltcher is an International Bestselling and Amazon All-Star author of ten dark romance novels, a stage 4 cancer thriver, and a self-confessed alpha addict. Her writing is best described as sinfully sexy, and her characters always fall hard and deep for one another.

She lives in the UK with her husband and two young daughters. If she ever found herself stranded on a desert island she'd l