Start by marking “Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)

Hot Daddy Sauce

(Hot Daddy #1)

It’s getting hot around here! Chilli hot!

Leah
My next-door neighbour, Jenson, is a chef and a successful businessman. He’s also a single daddy to the cutest six-year-old girl.

I’m only here as long as it takes to get my parents' old house ready for sale. Then it’s time for me to make a fresh start, away from the tragic events of late.

Trouble is, now I’ve had a taste o
Published October 17th 2019 (first published October 13th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Hot Daddy Sauce, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Daddy Sauce

Start your review of Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)
Danielle's
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot is more than a flavour.

Ok so let’s start by talking about the title. Jenson is a hot single dad. He’s also a chef and restaurant owner.

Jenson has a new neighbour. Unfortunately the old ones died in a car accident. Their daughter, Leah is his new reason to stare out of the window. Jenson has lost touch with the dating world. He’s a single dad who already has a lady to look after. Luckily for him, his cooking could win anyone over and Leah is thinking about sampling more than the sauce.

Leah
Erin Lewis
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review of Hot Daddy Sauce by Angel Devlin & Tracy Lorraine

Both Angel Devlin and Tracy Lorraine are new authors to me and I have no idea why that is. I loved Hot Daddy Sauce from the first to the last chapter. It was a quick, entertaining, fun and a cute story which quickly drew me in and kept my attention.

Not only that but it was also hot and had plenty of laugh out loud moments with an adorable little girl Amelia, who you cannot help but fall in love with. So altogether a winning combin
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

* First-time authors for me

I have never read either of these authors, and I have to say that I enjoyed this book.

Tracy Lorraine and Angel Devlin brought two characters together that have great chemistry and a believable story. The story flowed, and even with the "English" speaking, sometimes, everything was great. I would reread these authors.
Nicole Ortiz
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet spicy single parent romance.

I listened to the audio book too. Love the narrators.
Coco.V
Jan 20, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/20/2020)! 🎁
Beyond The Covers Blog
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: celeste
Pass the milk because this deliciously spicy book will heat you up!  Hot Daddy Sauce by Angel Devlin and Tracy Lorraine is a cute, dirty novella about a single dad and the girl next door.  It is a quick read and even though it is not long it makes up for it with content. This story takes place in England and contains the British spelling and grammar, but it is an easy read and you will have no trouble with the delightful tale. 5-stars for Hot Daddy Sauce.
Leah Ward must get her parents house read
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
He may be a chef but he also knows what it takes to cook up the perfect relationship. When he looked out his window and saw the young woman working in her garden, he never expected that she would be the key ingredient he needed to make his life complete. Leah is working on her parents home to place it on the market to pay off the debt that they have incurred. She never expected that Jenson would become so much to her in such a short time. Can these two build a life together and make a little gir ...more
Carmel's Addictive Nighttime Reads
What a spicy concoction this is. A single dad and the girl next door romance and yes they blow you away with the heat in the kitchen.

Meet Jenson and Leah, we cant forget Amelia (Jensons adorable daughter), with sexual chemistry immediately visable and the help of a little 6year old soon these two meet.

The sparks start flying, can this romance bloom or can anything get in their way?

A fabulous quick intense read with lots of detail and seamless links between the two authors. Cant wait to read mor
Sassy Angel
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing story by Angel Devlin and Tracy Lorraine. I couldn’t put it down. I was caught up into the story from the first page. I love reading anything by these authors. I loved the interactions between Jenson and Leah.

Devlin is a chef/restaurant owner who is busy raising his daughter and running his business. He is surprised to meet his next door neighbor, Leah. She is there trying to get the house ready for sale. They have instant sparks. Will they have a happily ever after?

I received
Jos
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ehhhhh for me I found Leah a bit crass but all in all a bit cheesey and just didn’t connect with story or characters:(
Felicia
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Daddy Sauce by Tracy Lorraine and Angel Devlin is a single dad romance that I listened to on audio narrated by Rachel Woods and Patrick James. This is the first book in the Hot Daddy series and can be read as a stand-alone.

Tracy and Angel did an amazing job on this storyline. You can’t help but fall in love with Leah and Jenson. I can’t wait for the next book in the series Daddy Rescue to be released on audible.

Rachel and Patrick did an amazing job on the narration! The dual narration real
Helen Leecy
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really excited to hear that two of my favourite Flirt Club authors had joined together to bring us a brand new 5 part series of books.
The first in the series follows hot single daddy Jenson and his new next-door neighbour Leah. When Leah practically falls into his arms off her ladder, the electricity starts flying straight away. Leah is nursing a broken heart and is searching for a place to belong, is that with Jenson and his adorable six-year-old Amelia?
Firstly, I think the authors did a
J Basco
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 3rd ARC I've read this week and it was by far my favourite! It took me a few minutes to adjust to the British language and in some parts, I couldn't quite discern if it was British or Australian slang - I often found myself having to pause because I'd read words with an Australian accent!

Jenson and Leah are an adorable couple! I loved that Leah wasn't overt in her attraction to Jenson and was genuinely interested in getting to know his daughter, Amelia. Jenson and Leah have cute litt
Shonna
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and spicy!

This story comes from Angel devlin and Tracy Lorraine

This story is super cute with a good plot it’s quite a short read I finished it in one day

Jensen is a single hot daddy to adorable 6 year old Amelia Jensen meets the girl next door Leah who’s fixing up her parents house to sell from the moment these two characters meet there’s an instant connection and the sexual tension between them is off the charts

I throughly enjoyed this read it’s fun sexy with lots of moments that have
Michelle Schwartz
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot Daddy Sauce is a sweet, single dad romance. The characters are great and the banter between Jenson and Leah is hilarious. Add in sweet little Amelia and it just completes the story.

With that being said, I also feel that the story was a bit rushed. I don’t need sex in a book, although when there is, I’d like it to be real. Rushing through the scene made it feel awkward, as if the author was uncomfortable writing it. I say if there is a sex scene, go for it! Make it real and hot and full of a
Pelusa Rivera
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love hot single daddies and was happy that Jensen also got a chance at happiness after his ex stomped on his heart, so I was happy that Amelia, Leah and Jensen got a happy ever after..Loved the bantering..cute

booklover
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!
What an absolutely fantastically written, hottie of a story this was!
I instantly fell in love with Amelia, just as Leah does, and then we get Jenson....WOAH!! Pass me the fan!!
Not only was this a sweet, sexy, and funny story with magnificent and well developed main characters, the side characters were really well written too.
LOVED IT!!!
I can't wait for the next book in the series!
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
This book was magical and sweet and had the perfect amount of heat! I wasn't expecting to love this book as much as I thought but once I started I didn't want to put it down and I found both my heart and emotions getting involved right along with the characters. It was written perfection!
LORRIE
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a sexy, funny, sweet and romantic read. I loved the interaction between Jenson and Leah. And Amelia was just a sassy and perfect little lady
Krisz
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
I loved this story of single dad Jenson and his lovely young neighbour Leah. It was a good paced romance with well written characters and plot. Jenson was a great guy. Loved and cherished his daughter. Had great relationship with his sister. But he also had his moments when he behaved poorly with Leah purely based on misconception of a situation which was a bit annoying but hey, nobody is perfect, right? I liked Leah's character very much. She was great with Jenson's daughter, Amelia. I imagined ...more
Angela Charles
I am working through a reading challenge this year and I thought this would be the perfect book to go with it. I have to admit that I had no idea what the title had to do with the book. You find out at the end but the title did not need to have 'Sauce' within it. I enjoyed this story. It was not overly dramatic and it did not have a lot of hesitation when it came to the two characters getting together. The only drama was when Jenson decided he would assume rather than talk to Leah like an adult. ...more
Kim Richards
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed this story, I was pulled into it by the end of the fifst chapter a d stayed there until I had read each and every word that was written. I even got my mini movie.
There are surprises all the way through the book. Some you may see co ing, while others you won't. Some are large while others are small. Each and every surprise hold equal importance within the story.
The emotions that the characters go through can be felt.
I highly recommend this book.
It's on audible which is a win
Hayley
Loved the duet narration of this story! The performances by Rachel Woods and Patrick James brought so much depth to the story. This single dad age gap romance was sweet and sultry and with British accents... really what more could your ears want. This book felt like a novella, and had lots of interesting characters who I hope get their own books. I give this book 3.5 stars, and definitely recommend
Sonia
Apr 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
More details

Good quick read. Everything feels so rushed. I totally understand that not every book needs to be 400 pages, but I dislike when scenes are rushed through. I loved the story line and loved the chemistry between Jensen and Leah, but I needed more details all over. It’s a good book but needed more.
Jenny
I wasn't expecting this to be as good as it was, but I really enjoyed this short sweet read, being set in England was also a pleasant surprise as I rarely seem to find books that are so all the English banter was right up my street, it was bloody brilliant hah I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the books in this series now ...more
Jade
Aug 04, 2020 rated it liked it
I normally love these short steamy novellas but this one seemed a bit juvenile to me. I couldn't connect with the characters, one minute they are thinking ok I'm all in then the next they are saying and showing they are not. They were all over the place and made me not really enjoy the read. But I did finish it so 3 stars. ...more
Karolina
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot Daddy Sauce is a fantastic contemporary romance with loveable characters. I fell in love with this book and characters within it.
The relationship between Jensen and Leah is pretty insta-love but it’s well written and enjoyable.
Get ready for the sexy daddy and his adorable six-year-old daughter Amelia to steal your hearts.
Brooke
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A book where tragedy can lead you to your happy ending. I really enjoyed this book and all the characters involved. Narration was done really well and I loved the accents. Definitely a fun book to listen to.
✿❀ Lauren, aka Coffee and the Bibliophile ❀✿

Quick, steamy, sweet read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Daddy Dilemma (Hot Daddy, #3)
  • Hot Daddy Package
  • Demanding Redemption (Forbidden #5)
  • Craving Redemption (Forbidden #4)
  • Flirty Ever Afters
  • Torment (B.A.D. Inc #1)
  • Ride (B.A.D. Inc #2)
  • Risking Everything: A Steamy Anthology of First Responders
  • Fighting for the Forbidden (Forbidden #3)
  • Richmond Brothers Love Curves: Series Collection 1-3
  • Mr. September (Calendar Boys #9)
  • The Husband Checklist
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • Vow of Revenge
  • Perfect Chaperone (Next Door Daddies, #1)
  • Curves for the Doctor
  • Forbidden Dad (The Irresistible Daddies, #2)
  • Learning Curves

Hot Daddy (4 books)
  • Baby Daddy Rescue (Hot Daddy, #2)
  • The Daddy Dilemma (Hot Daddy, #3)
  • Single Daddy Seduction (Hot Daddy, #4)