Start by marking “Enjoy the View (Moose Springs, Alaska #3)” as Want to Read:
Enjoy the View (Moose Springs, Alaska #3)

Enjoy the View

(Moose Springs, Alaska #3)

A grouchy mountaineer, a Hollywood starlet
And miles of untamed wilderness...
What could possibly go wrong?

Former Hollywood darling River Lane's acting career is tanking fast. Determined to start fresh behind the camera, she agrees to film a documentary about the picturesque small town of Moose Springs, Alaska. The assignment should have been easy, but the quirky locals want
Published January 19th 2021 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Enjoy the View, please sign up.
Kaitlyn Yes, but he is barely in this one. He is 100% in the first book, and about 50% in the second book. I'd say this book has him in about 10%.…moreYes, but he is barely in this one. He is 100% in the first book, and about 50% in the second book. I'd say this book has him in about 10%.(less)

Start your review of Enjoy the View (Moose Springs, Alaska #3)
Debra
Dec 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Enjoy the View was an enjoyable book - a very enjoyable book.

River Lane was a Hollywood starlet, determined to sill make movies, she has agreed to make a documentary about the small town of Moose Springs, Alaska. Sounds like an easy light job, but the locals are not too welcoming too tourist (Don't let the bar/restaurant called "The Tourist Trap" fool you). Undetermined and will a strong will, River is determined to do what she set out to do - film a documentary.

A chance meeting with a mountain
Nilufer Ozmekik
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
OMG! This series keep growing on me! Each book gets better and it makes me think to leave everything behind and dragging myself and my husband dearest’ big -let’s politely say aces-to Alaska, climbing to the mountains, befriending locals, lying in front of fireplace, drinking bottles of Cognac!

The small town atmosphere, the cutest depicted various characters and a lot of smart, absurd, laugh out loud situations: what are you waiting for? Just start reading!

And of course from the beginning li
Tina
This is Chick-Lit/Romance/Women's Fiction, and this is the 3rd book in the Moose Springs, Alaska series. I have read and review the second book in this series. I really love the second book, and this one I really enjoyed. I did not normally loved books that has mountain climbing in it. The mountain climbing parts where not my favorite, but the characters where the best. I love all the characters and they where fun which made the book worth reading. I loved being in the town and with these charac ...more
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
If you’ve been following along with my experiences when it comes to this series, you are already aware that I did not like the first two. You might even be ready to keyboard commando me and tell me that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I only have one counterargument to make when it comes to my continuation of these books – the leading male in this one looked like Jason Mamoa. You know what they say about those Dothraki dude ...more
rachel ☾
#1) The Tourist Attraction ★★★☆☆
#2) Mistletoe & Mr Right ★★★★☆

thanks, i hated it ✌🏻 wish we got diego & quinn's story instead. or even killian's

Trigger warnings for (view spoiler).

Representation: Bree (sc) is South Asian.

Review copy provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

BlogTrigger Warning DatabaseTwitterInstagram
charlotte, (½ of readsrainbow)
On my blog.

Rep: South Asian American character

Galley provided by publisher

Do you ever have the experience of hating a character, or the actions of a character, so much that you are compelled to rate a book only a single star? That’s what happened to me here. I mean, I wasn’t really loving the book before that point, to say the least, so it’s not like it ruined it for me. But, God, if it didn’t irritate me no end.

First up, a little rundown of the story. River wants to film a tourism documenta
Teresa
Dec 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I read the first book in Morgenthaler Moose Springs, Alaska series and moderately enjoyed the cute rom-com. I missed the second book in the series, but reading this book was an absolute pleasure. It too is probably classified as a rom-com, but it is so much more. Yes, of course, there are male and female leads who trade witty quips and have a “one for the grandchildren” meet-cute. The main characters, Hollywood actress and budding filmmaker River Lane and mountaineer guide, Easton Lockett are st ...more
Helen Power
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing

Enjoy the View is yet another delightful and humorous excursion to Moose Springs, Alaska. We’re treated with a reappearance of Graham and Zoey from the first book, and it’s adorable to see how smitten they still are with each other.

Easton and River have a similar dynamic. Their attraction is almost immediate, despite the awkward circumstances of how they first meet. They both have a peculiar way of speaking with each other, and as the novel progresses it becomes more and more clear jus

Shelley Lawrence
I am undoubtedly addicted to the Moose Springs series by Sarah Morgenthaler. Completely smitten! Though I’d personally categorize it in the contemporary genre, it’s probably light-romance. I adore these charming love stories that are not too heavy on the steam factor, but contain just the right amount of humor, sass and sweetness. Each story is utterly unique and definitely not your typical cookie-cutter plot.

The female characters are all strong women with minds, ambitions and wills of their own
RateTheRomance
Who knew a frigid mountain climb could be so very hot?! I loved the first book in the Moose Springs, Alaska series by Sarah Morgenthaler. The second book wasn't quite as good for me so I wondered how I would like the third. Well, let me tell you, ENJOY THE VIEW is AMAZING!

River is an actress whose acting career has stalled and is dipping her toe into Producing and Directing in an attempt to prove her merit. She gets a job filming a documentary for the Alaska Tourism Board in Moose Springs, Alask
Zoe
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charming, refreshing, and light!

Enjoy the View is a tender, amusing tale that takes us back to Moose Springs, Alaska and into the lives of documentary filmmaker River Lane and broody mountaineer Easton Lockett as they navigate a treacherous mountain climb, a potentially tragic accident, a four-legged, furry friend with a serious crush, and an underlying simmering attraction that may be the only thing that keeps them warm on a few cold, blustery nights.

The writing is cute and funny. The character
Nursebookie
Enjoy The View (Book 3 Moose Springs Series)
Sarah Morgenthaler

Morgenthaler delivers another fantastic romcom that I just cannot get enough of. The series just kept getting better and better. I absolutely adored this series and this one is especially endearing with the characters like River lane, a Hollywood star who is in Moose Springs to film a simple documentary - easier said than done! With Easton Lockett and her staff Bree and Jessie, it should be smooth sailing - but instead they have a ste
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly
There's something about Sarah Morgenthaler's writing that hits all my sweet spots. It's smartly humorous, engaging, and I find myself effortlessly caught up in whatever story she's trying to tell me. This is the good stuff.

Add to that these irresistibly charming characters, this quirky small town, and a dash of thrilling adventure?

Well, I just might be addicted.

That said, as charmed as I was by the writing and parts of the storyline, this wan't a perfect reading experience for me. I struggled
Anniek
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately, this series wasn't really for me. I think my main issue was that it's a romcom, but the humour really didn't work for me. This installment was probably my least favourite in the series, because I liked the setting less in this installment as well and I found it a little boring. ...more
Stephanie (read_with_steph)
When Easton stops on the side of the road to pick up what he thinks is a hitchhiker, he doesn't expect it to be a famous actress, instead. And definitely not his next client that he's supposed to take up Mount Veil. But Easton leads River and her film crew up the mountain in their quest to capture documentary footage after no one in Moose Springs will let them film in town. Along the way, Easton and River form unimaginable bonds and perhaps start something romantic between them.

This book felt ve
Cathi - LovesBooksMore
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love seeing all these Moose Springs characters finding love ❤️
Big burly Mountaineer Easton has finally found his match when River Lane and her documentary film crew come to town to put Moose Springs on the map.
When River wants to climb the scariest mountain- Easton is her guide. They learn that each of them need more than just film and mountains ...
Samantha (WLABB)
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5 Stars

One of the things I love most about this series is spending time in Moose Springs. Therefore, I was worried when I realized a big chunk of the story would take place outside of town. However, I worried for no reason as I had an incredible time scaling Mt. Veil with Easton, River, and her crew.

It actually surprised me how much I enjoyed the climb. I am NOT an outdoorsy person, but I found the mountaineering portion of the story exciting and interesting. I shared their joy, when
Kini
Jan 26, 2021 rated it did not like it
I really enjoyed the first two books but this one felt flat from the very beginning. I got to about 15% and realized I found this book incredibly boring. The author gave me no reason to care or be invested in either of the characters. So I DNFed.
Reading Mama
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Moose Springs has captured my heart! When Enjoy the View landed on my Kindle, I started reading it almost immediately. We first met Easton Lockett in the first book in this series, The Tourist Attraction, and he stood out to me in that one when he rescued Zoey. I was hoping that he would get his own story, so I was so excited after reading The Tourist Attraction and Mistletoe and Mr. Right to read Enjoy the View. River is an actress turned aspiring filmmaker who is giving up her spot ...more
Susan Peterson
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoy the View is the third book in the Moose Springs series, but it is perfect as a stand-alone. (However, I’ve read the other two, and loved them!)
Sometimes when you read a book, you can feel the love and heart an author has it into it, and I know that is the case here. From the outside, River and Easton are an unlikely pair—she is an actress from Los Angeles, in Moose Springs to film a documentary about the town; he is a mountaineer living in Alaska. When she signs her crew up to climb a moun
Sarah Adams
Feb 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!⁣
•⁣
When I picked up this book and started reading, I got nervous because not only is this book about a climbing adventure, but also a film crew making a documentary! I am the venn diagram of readers intersecting on this book 😂 My husband and I are both climbers (it’s how we met ❤️) AND he is a DP in the film industry. Normally, writers get both of these things all wrong, and it’s tough for me to read. Or it feels like a stale compilation of climbing facts that were googled. Tha
Sarah {The Bookish Knitter}
4.5 Stars

I really adored this book and there were just a few things that kept me from giving this book a 5 star review. Without delving too much into spoilers, once River and Easton were on the mountain some things happened that made me dislike River and her attitude. That did end up clearing itself up, but she made me angry in one part in particular.

Overall, I do love this series so much, and getting to visit the citizens in Moose Springs again has been a delight. I am thrilled to learn that t
Martina
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book Review ✨

Enjoy The View is the 3rd book in the Moose Springs, Alaska series. I was very excited to get Eastons book! I just knew it would be a good story. I was obsessed with him since book 1.

This book did not disappoint me.
Easton was even better than I could have imagined.
We get to meet River Lane a sassy, bad ass red head who gives Easton a run for his money.
I loved the banter between all the characters and I have to say this one might be my favorite of all 3.

I’m really loving this seri
Caryn - iam.caryn
You know how when you watch Hallmark movies and it makes you want to move to a small town and start saving small family businesses? Or when you watch the Great British Bake Off and it makes you want to start learning how to knead and prove bread? The Moose Springs, Alaska series makes you feel like you want to move there, be a grumpy townsperson complaining about tourists and become best friends with every main character there’s been.

These books make you feel like you’re home.

Enjoy the View is
Jana at ThatArtsyReaderGirl.com
EASTON GETS HIS ROMANCE!!! I'm so excited!! ...more
Jenn (burlingtonbibliophagist)
Dec 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
BOOK REVIEW
Enjoy the View by Sarah Morganthaler

Thank you to @sourcebookscasa for my gifted ARC in return for an honest review
PUB Date January 19 2021

Synopsis
This is the third instalment about small town Moose Springs. Tourists beware, Moose Springs is a locals only town and the townies are not happy when a film crew manages shows up on the outskirts of town.
River is an aging actress turned director/producer who is out to prove herself. She desperately wants to complete her documentary but Moose
Avani ✨
Jan 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Enjoy The View by Sarah Morgenthaler is the third book in the Moose Spring, Alaska series. I read the previous book in the series which was "Mistletoe and Mr. Right". This one is love story between a Mountaineer and a Hollywood Actress.

Easton Lockett may be a gentle giant, but he knows a thing
Katrina
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a great book to finish the Moose Springs, Alaska series. Now I wish you could see the documentary the characters were filming in the storyline!

Overall this was an excellent PG-rated romance series, which is refreshing.
Randi (randi_reads)
Jan 18, 2021 rated it liked it
I have read all three books in this series so far, and this is a tough one to rate. I definitely enjoyed it more than the second book, but not more than the first book. I didn't believe the romance in the second book and had the same feeling with this book.

River is not so easy to like as a heroine. I wanted to like her, and she grew on me more at the end, but it was tough. Now, Easton...I loved everything about him. I truly didn't see what he saw in River, besides her obvious beauty. She wasn't
Sophie Snow
“Tell us why someone would come to Moose Springs.”
“Because it’s where I found you.”

“Content
(view spoiler)

This book made my nature-loving, disaster-obsessed, snow-covered heart SO happy.

“Things
♥ Sarah Morgenthaler writes the best characters, seriously. Not just Easton and River, but all of the side characters in this book were incredible. (Hello, the marmot?!)
♥ I love disaster

• Happy Singles Day
  • Shipped
  • The Rise of Magicks (Chronicles of The One, #3)
  • Hands Down
  • The Lions of Fifth Avenue
  • By a Thread
  • 500 Miles from You (Scottish Bookshop, #3)
  • Rhythm, Chord & Malykhin
  • Under Locke
  • Wait for It
  • Dear Aaron
  • A Litter of Bones (DCI Logan Crime Thrillers, #1)
  • The Ex Talk
  • Voyager (Outlander, #3)
  • Whiskey Chaser (Bootleg Springs, #1)
  • Of Blood and Bone (Chronicles of The One, #2)

Moose Springs, Alaska (4 books)
  • The Tourist Attraction (Moose Springs, Alaska #1)
  • Mistletoe and Mr. Right (Moose Springs, Alaska #2)
  • Untitled (Moose Springs, Alaska #4)

Articles featuring this book

“I am. You should always be a little afraid of what the mountains are capable of doing. We’re nothing to them, a speck on the ground. A flea trying to hop to the top of a man’s head.” 1 likes
“I can't breathe."

"It's the lower oxygen up here."

"No. I can't breathe when you're next to me.”
0 likes