Start by marking “Darbyshire: It's Not Your Fault (Darbyshire, #2)” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Welcome back to your favorite politically incorrect town, Darbyshire! If you havent done so already, go back and read the first book before starting this one, as many of the characters from Darbyshire: Welcome to the Jungle reappear in Darbyshire: Its Not Your Fault. This edition introduces ten new characters within the Darbyshire universe, and really ramps up the nonsense ...more
Published 2020 by Gwabboh LLC

Win a Copy of This Book

• Darbyshire by Maverick Alexander
    Release date: Apr 01, 2020
    Quarantine. Big Tech. Pirates. Nancy Pelosi. Drugs. Feminism. Political Correctness.

The Kindle giveaway for 100 copies of DARBYSHIRE: ITS NOT YOUR

Format: Kindle book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 100 copies available, 180 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Mar 26 - Apr 24, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Darbyshire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darbyshire

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Darbyshire: It's Not Your Fault (Darbyshire, #2)
    Judge Judy
    Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I read Darbyshire 1 and was intrigued with the idea of a second book. I have to admit this book surprised me, especially as I am questioning everything as Covid-19 seems to be taking over the world. The short stories made me look at society and determine what is important to me. The characters are well developed and are believable and engaging. More importantly, I laughed so much while reading this book. Maverick Alexander is extremely witty! Maverick- thanks for mentioning me in your book! lol!
    Laura Stewart
    Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Recommends it for: adults
    I enjoyed this book immensely. It was unique, thought provoking and really funny! I would highly recommend this book, but be prepared to laugh. Maverick Alexander has an uncanny ability to envelope you until you find yourself in the community of Darbyshire. He unveiled some pretty unique characters and they came to life with each and every word. All of the characters honestly feel like people you know. Hank Honesty was my favorite and well worth reading. The illustrations are incredible as well. ...more
    Gary Miller
    Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I read the first one on a recommendation from a friend, and I thought it was pretty funny. Good usage of humor to explain politics and social issues. The first Darbyshire book was more of flash-fiction, but this is a longer deal, and it changes the tone a lot. The characters are way more memorable this time around (my favorite was "PC Pirate." Maverick hits that character right on the head.)

It's nice to see that in this crazy world that some people still have their heads on straight. I hope the
    Audrey Block
    Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I just finished reading this book and I want to go back and read it again. I absolutely loved it! There is so much meaning in every sentence. Can't wait for the audio book on this as well...the author did an incredible job!! Great book!
    West Hammer
    Mar 13, 2020
    Matt Jones
    Mar 25, 2020
    Maverick Alexander
    Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
    Bill Goddu