Start by marking “Wyoming Special Delivery” as Want to Read:

Wyoming Special Delivery

Their feuding fathers never
could have predicted this

He came to claim the Dawson Family Ranch
But was Daisy Dawsons heart part of the deal?

Harrison McCord was sure he was the rightful owner of the Dawson Family Ranch. And delivering Daisy Dawsons baby on the side of the road was a mere diversion. Still, when Daisy found out his intentions, instead of pushing him away, she
Published April 1st 2020 by Harlequin Special Edition

To ask other readers questions about Wyoming Special Delivery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wyoming Special Delivery

Start your review of Wyoming Special Delivery
"Avonna
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

WYOMING SPECIAL DELIVERY (Dawson Family Ranch Book #2) by Melissa Senate is a contemporary romance and the newest addition to the Dawson Family Ranch series. This story can easily be read as a standalone, but it was so engaging that now I want to read about all the Dawson siblings.

Daisy Dawson is abandoned at the alter and decides to leave on her own to her honeymoon hotel, but on the way her car breaks down and her baby decides it
Jacqueline Francis
This was a really fun book. I didnt have to read the first in the series to fall in love with the Dawson Family Ranch. Daisy and her handsome brothers are so much fun and the family is truly lovely. It is a great escape book. The drama was great and kept me turning the pages. A sweet, feel good story! Cant wait to read more.

I received a copy from the publisher.
Katie Mettner
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Things have gone from bad to worse for Daisy Dawson since we last met her in For The Twins Sake. Melissa Senate isn't making anything easy on her! Ready to marry her almost born baby's daddy, she finds herself missing a groom. Angry, scared and sad, she storms away from the ranch,, only to find herself alone and in labor with no phone or way to get help.

Harrison McCord was at the Dawson Family Ranch on pretenses. He was there to take his inheritance, Daisy's family ranch. What he wasn't planning
Dana Busenbark
Who is Daisy Dawson? Who are Jacob, Zeke, Ford, Axel, Rex, Noah, and Harrison? How does she know each of them? Wow, once I got into this book, my thoughts and emotions ping-ponged all over the place with why Harrison had checked in as a guest. Watching how Daisy was torn apart in multiple ways made my eyes tear up for her. Will things ultimately be made right, or will death-bed requests take precedence? Read and see what happens!

RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT from Netgalley FOR A FAIR/HONEST
Harlequin Books
Categories
Romance, Contemporary Romance
Miniseries
Dawson Family Ranch (Book #2)
Kim Murphy Donnelly
Mar 29, 2020
Yvonne
is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2020
I'm the author of many novels, including my debut, SEE JANE DATE (also available in cute TV movie form to stream); THE LOVE GODDESS' COOKING SCHOOL; and THE BABY SWITCH. I've had two novels published under a secret pen name, but I will happily share if you message me to ask!

I'm now writing romances for Harlequin Special Edition. 2020 kicks off my new miniseries, Dawson Family Ranch, about six

News & Interviews