Start by marking “Million Dollar Daddy” as Want to Read:
Million Dollar Daddy

Million Dollar Daddy

What would you do if the man of your dreams was up for auction and you had an unlimited budget?

Forced to attend a charity auction against his will, Jaylen's pretty much prepared to be bored out of his mind, until he realizes one of the lots on the block is 'Mr. Black', professional Dominant and the object of his darkest fantasies. Jaylen does the only thing he can; he pl
Published July 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Million Dollar Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Million Dollar Daddy

Start your review of Million Dollar Daddy
Shin Mon Thway
Short, sweet and fun. 😌 But nothing memorable or unique. We have seen this storyline and its characters and we have enjoyed most books of it. I enjoyed this short story but I don’t think I’ll remember this one a week from now on. 🙂 Still, if you need a short and sexy pick-me-up, this could be your cuppa.

3.5 Baby needs Daddy indeed stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️💫
MishyJo
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4+ stars. This sweet daddy kink story really worked for me.
Rachel Emily
Really enjoyed this short story from RJ Moray. Set in the same 'verse as His Boy Next Door (Nate's there, and Jack is briefly mentioned) this is a short story that packs a lot of punch - a hot connection between Jaylen and Daddy Matt, and the beginnings of a relationship for the both of them.

Really hoping to see these two again, as I think they have more stories to tell!
AussieMum
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: free, kink, lgbtq, bdsm
Currently a freebie with ProlificWorks.
I enjoyed this short read. With a tiny cameo from Nate and Jack from the “His boy next door” series, this wasn’t as kinky as I’d hoped but fairly nailed the potential “Daddy” sweetness factor. I’d definitely read more about these two men. It would be interesting to see where it could go.
Tracy
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
This is a really enjoyable short story from one of my favourite authors. Morays writing style really works for me and her characters are always so loveable. Would love a follow up to this.
Trio
Very sweet. Nicely developed characters and a fun, fast moving plot.
Ed Davis
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love R. J. Moray. She’s certainly one of my favorite writers of MM romance. The His Boy Next Door books are the best , but I’ve loved these short stories as well.
Denise
3 Stars

Connected to the Boy Next Door world, this is a short story about a charity auction where men are auctioned off as “slaves” to raise money as a hospital fundraiser. Jaylen buys Matt, who he happens to know is an experienced professional Dom. A May-to-December romance (35 vs. 23), both have a daddy kink. I didn’t think the daddy kink was well-developed and it honestly just seemed off. I didn’t find the story all that steamy, with the majority of the page count focusing on the build-up to t
JenMcJ
Jul 30, 2019 rated it liked it
The beginning of a daddy/boy relationship but it went a lot too cautious which felt slow even if it wasn't. The "poor little rich boy" aspect of the narrative for Jaylen did not garner any sympathy from me the way it was written and the rich playboy persona for Matt seemed unsupported by the information given.

There just wasn't the "oomph" that I know RJM can write.
~nikki the recovering book addict
Hot hot HOT!!!

Way too short but oh so hot!! Wish we had it longer. This was very sweet and very light on the BDSM but still very spicy hawt! 🥵😅
Kim
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
New to me author. This is a mm novella set in the BDSM world. Aged difference between the main characters Jaylen and Matt. Loved these two. Great short glimpse of their story. I’ll read this author again.
Karen Edwards
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jaylen and Matt! Gosh, where to start. Jaylen is such the perfect boy, except he's not quite sure what he's looking for, but he knows he's looking for something. Daddy! Matt discovers that Jaylen has awakened something in him that he thought would forever lie dormant. A need that he always knew he had, but kept locked down tight. Man, the chemistry between Jaylen and Matt was off the charts for me. Daddy kink is my all-time favorite trope to read about, and this one definitely hits the spot. I c ...more
Jenn (not Lily)
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short
Re-read 11/2/20 -- just wanted some sweetness, so I pulled this one out of my kindle memory. Just as good as the first time.

Absolutely lovely! I liked how both of them had empty places in their hearts only the other could complete -- yes, Matt could get submission from any number of people, but to have the utter trust Jaylen gave him... And obviously Jaylen has people in his life that love him, but no one seems to be able to take care of him or treat him as precious to them. So nice!
Olivia
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick, flash in the pan of fantastic-ness.
Adele
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love R.J. Moray. This was available through a Prolific Works giveaway. There were several titles that I can't wait to read, but this was the one I had to read immediately & Moray does not disappoint. The characters are great, the scenes well written, the kink delicious & the end result is so friggin hot. But I love that there's more than sex in these. It's a short story, but it has so much to start a pairing towards a relationship & happily ever after. And OMG the sex is scorching. Did I menti ...more
Monika

Daddy kink isn't something I usually read but this little freebie was such a surprise. It's very sweet and the MCs were perfect for each other. While I would really love to read more of Matt and Jaylen this story feels complete.
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-challenge
Oh yea, I really enjoyed this. my only complaint is it's short lmao. I wanted to continue with the story. I want to know is there to be a full story to come? Can I request that please lmao? ...more
Katherine
Ok. The tone was more sweet than kinky. Which was a bummer, cause I wanted more kink.

Freebie from author as part of m/m author giveaway
Laurel
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love my Santa Rita boys!

I'd give this 10 stars if I could. Lovely insecure boy, jaded daddy AND a cameo from Nate and Jack. Lovely, perfect.
Jay Newman
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Super hot.
Kerry
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, ku, bdsm, short-story

This author can do no wrong. I love her His Boy Next Door: Season One series and A Collar For His Brat: Season One Collection series and I would love to see this story and characters turned into a similar series. Matt made a very good Daddy and Jaylen a very good boy.
Smut Librarian
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fantastically hot read with a sizzling Daddy and a boy who has NEEDS. I loved the premise of the boy 'buying' the Daddy in an auction but the execution of the story is even better than that sounds. This is simply a brilliant read and I'm glad I purchased it and didn't only loan it - I'm sure I'll want to re-read it again in the future! ...more
Lorraine
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet little story, based on a charity auction.
The chemistry was great and although he story was based over just a couple of days, it was convincing enough to feel that the characters wouldn’t just have a happy for now, but a happy ever after.
Tawnya M
Jan 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love love Robin Moray’s short stories. The men in her books are perfect!
Tam
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, bdsm-kink
This was a cute short with filthy rich Jaylen forced to attend a charity slave auction by his mother and told to spend $500K. He plans on buying someone boring so he can get it over with but there is the guy whose website he found and happens to be a private dom for hire in his other life. In order to avoid some girl who annoys him winning Matt, Jaylen pays $1 million for his "slave". He's totally intimidated and weird, but Matt is instantly enamoured by apparently shy awkward Jaylen. After they ...more
Claudia Lezár
3,5*

PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:

‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or
'Liberty' from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey’s books)
it's like an A

3,5* - a really good book, which will be reread a few
times
Grace
Got this for free as part of a kinky prolific giveaway, and it was just as enjoyable as the rest of Moray's smutty shorts!

The Daddy aspect did feel like it was introduced a little clumsily, but given that it's a short story and essentially smut, I wasn't overly bothered. Other than that, I thought things progressed quite sweetly, and it was fun seeing little glimpses of Nate and Jack.
Ann
I needed something sweet and fantasy-like after the letdown of Alexis Hall's How to Belong with a Billionaire and this fit the bill!!!! ...more
Rachel Blomberg
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you get what you want

Jaylen is forced by his mom to go to a charity auction and spend $500'000 but when he see Dominant Mr. Black he knew he wanted to do he gets a million dollars to win a date with him. It turns into more awe so much more than both thought. Matt and Jaylen found what they both were missing but always wanted in a partner.
Joelle
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. It's the second auction book I've read recently. There's something about the trope that draws me right in. I loved that Jaylen and Matt both found what they needed in each other. I liked that there wasn't a ton of angst just a bunch of sexy sweetness. Would definitely like to read more of these guys. ...more

• Serving Mr. Chamberlain (Different Hearts, #3)
  • Love Language (Love Language, #1)
  • Expensive
  • Caring for Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Love Me (Naughty or Nice, #1)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • Gentle Hand (Perfect Hands #2)
  • Topping My Boss
  • Dear Daddy, Please Hold Us (Naughty or Nice, #3)
  • Breathless (The Game, #3)
  • Just Sign Here
  • Slow Hand (Perfect Hands, #4)
  • Untamed (Untamed, #1)
  • Desires (Undisclosed, #1)
  • It's Just Us (It's just us, #1)
  • Pretty Boy