Start by marking “Wolf's Curse (Otherworld Stories #13.9)” as Want to Read:
Wolf's Curse (Otherworld Stories #13.9)

Wolf's Curse

(Otherworld: Kate and Logan #2)

For Kate and Logan Danvers, sixteen-year-old twins of the werewolf Alpha, nothing could ruin a summer faster than the words supernatural teen leadership conference. They expected a boring week of earnest political discussions and team-building exercises. Instead, in Wolfs Bane, they got a crash-course in real-life leadership, when the camp imploded and the twins and their ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 31st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Wolf's Curse, please sign up.

Start your review of Wolf's Curse (Otherworld Stories #13.9)
Linda
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately, I am not the intended audience for this book.

Im a long-time fan of the Otherworld series and I hoped that this would continue in the same style, a kind of Otherworld: Next Generation. Instead of the same UF feel, this is very much a YA story. There is a lot of teen angst about relationships, sexuality, and sexual orientation that takes up a fair chunk of page space. There are characters who are of different races and sexual orientations, but at times it felt as if they were
Nicole
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this read. It had exactly what I was looking for at the time: hope and drama, new friends and old, trust and betrayal. Would this be a 5 star read at a different point of life (aka when I'm not sheltering in place and anxious)? Maybe. I really liked it, so it would probably have a high rating no matter when I read it. But it is exactly what I needed now, and that makes it a 5 star read, and that's what counts.

This is the second novella in the Kate & Logan duology, and it
Nik
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I forgot how much I loved this series and all the characters. I'm only disappointed that I've finished this book and there isn't more to read.

I always hope Kelley Armstrong will return to these characters again.
Samantha Whigham
Mar 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Good book.

This book was decent, but I am a bit confused. Derek and Chloe show up in this book, and it mentions something happening in the past that separates them from their friends, and I am trying to figure out what it is if I might have missed another book that they might have appeared in. appeared in. If so, please give a hint of what happened or something. I was enjoying this book until that occurred.
Christiana Lawson-Bloom
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As always, phenomenal. Kelley Armstrong never disappoints. I dont really think I can say more than that. I o my wish we got more of the next gen of supernaturals! ...more
Monica
4 1/2 stars.

So, I had some Radish coins left and having finished Wolf's Bane and seeing new chapters up from Wolf's Curse, I couldn't help myself! This time around the chapters were released quickly over 3 days and so the serial format was not an issue.

And so, what to say? This book was such a treat, with so many lovely nods to longstanding Otherworld fans. The Otherworld is one of my favourite series and the world building really stands the test of time. Stepping back into the Otherworld is
CrisReads
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
What did I like?
1. CHLOE & DEREK: YES!!! Please more and thank you. We got little insights into other characters as well ♡
2. KATE: she was my favourite character and POV from the first part, and she remains my favourite overall.
3. ALLAN's SURPRISE: from the first part I thought he was under an illusion spell, but I was wrong (and I like to be surprised, so kudos for his story arc)
4. HOLLY: just as likable.
5. MASON: he's kind of an asshole, but he's mature enough to see it and admit it :)

Anniken Haga
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review written on my phone, so please pardon any weird spelling mistakes.

Actual rating: 3.5/5 stars

I was curious HOW Armstrong was going to end this story. It was starting to get messy toward the end of Wolf's Bane, and the beginning of this book WAS messy and all over the place.
Despite the mess, the story was interesting, and I liked how the relationships and characters evolved.

It is a YA story, and that shows, but as I said with Wolf's Bane, it's not as heavy on the angst and romance as most
Maria
Sent to a teen supernatural conference in the woods, things go wrong. Kate, Logan and the others must find a way to survive hell beasts, dark witches and betrayals.

Why I started this book: The first book ended so abruptly, that I needed to rescue these teens from the cursed/haunted cabin in the middle of the woods.

Why I finished it: Solid story with lots of tantalizing threads that could be spun off into complete stories of their own. Hurray!
Darcy
This one was a bit crazy. Everytime it seemed like Logan and Kate had a handle on things a new secret would come out about one of the players causing a bit of drama. By the end of the book you realize that the only people that didn't have secrets where Kate and Logan. I did love how they dealt with a lot of the people with secrets, for most people those secrets were a deal breaker, but for the twins it was more, ok, we can be friends now.
Caitlin
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
At the end of the previous book, Kate and Logan were in quite a tough spot. This book finally explains what went wrong--and it turns out exceptionally complicated. Lots of lying going on.
There's also quite a few figuring-out-who-you-are type romantic subplots, with not all the questions answered. (Pretty realistic for a group of teens.)
Brenna Christensen
A good overall read however it did feel a little full of plot lines. It felt to packed full of different things happening and didn't give much attention to specific storyline which while gave a good overview of how the characters and the story progressed from previous books didn't let you really learn about them as individuals.
TONYA GILLEY
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!

Kelley Armstrong has another winner!!! I love following the Bitten series. Usually by this time a series has gotten stale but Armstrong is a master of her craft and does a great job staying true to the series and keeping the story fresh!!!!
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Werewolf twins Kate and Logan face off with a dark witch and a demon while dealing with other supernatural teens. Both of the primary characters are wonderfully interesting and complex, and the mix of normal teen issues within a dangerous situations creates a deeply engaging story.
Leigh Swanson
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
More please

I need more. These two were so good, I already miss Kate and Logan :( pups of The Otherworld really needs to be an entire series, the same length as the original series, pretty please????
Colleen
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2020
Omg more please!!!! I NEED a book from Allans POV. ...more
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kate and logan

I enjoyed both the books very much but they are really short. And a little too much them talking things out in there heads. Lol
Louisa
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a fantastic sequel, I enjoyed it so much! We learned a lot about these characters, and it was such a wonderful read!
Jeanette
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun and games otherworld style

Totally enjoyed this...but i have enjoyed all of the other world books.
Fantastic conclusion to kelley armstrongs logan and kate series
Michaela
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I need more!!! I love these characters! Please let there be more in the future!! ☺❤ ...more
Kelly Young
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!
jigglypuffery
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was great! I really enjoyed it. Although more YA than most of Otherworld, I really liked the chance to get into Kate and Logans heads. Read the book in 1 day - couldnt put it down! ...more
Tonya Nardi
Dec 18, 2019
Claire (Cem)
Mar 20, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
  • Origin (Lux, #4)
  • Opposition (Lux, #5)
  • Unspeakable Things
  • Opal (Lux, #3)
  • Onyx (Lux, #2)
  • The Burning Shadow (Origin, #2)
  • Shadows (Lux, #0.5)
  • Grave Sight (Harper Connelly, #1)
  • It's A Wonderful Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #1)
  • The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles, #3)
  • Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)
  • The Secret Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #5)
  • Trial One (Demonspawn Academy #1)
  • Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)
  • The Crossover
  • The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, #4)

Today, she continues to spin tales of ghosts and demons and werewolves, while safely locked

Otherworld: Kate and Logan (2 books)
  • Wolf's Bane (Otherworld: Kate and Logan, #1)

News & Interviews