Start by marking “Autumn Skies (Bluebell Inn Romance #3)” as Want to Read:
Autumn Skies (Bluebell Inn Romance #3)

Autumn Skies

(Bluebell Inn Romance #3)

Facing the past is easier if you don’t have to face it alone.

The Bluebell Inn is turning a profit, and it’s time for the Bennett siblings to sell it and move on. Only Grace has plans to stay in the small lake town of Bluebell, North Carolina, where she hopes her growing outfitters business will save her from the loneliness of her siblings’ departure and the persistent sens
Published October 20th 2020 by Thomas Nelson

To ask other readers questions about Autumn Skies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Autumn Skies

Start your review of Autumn Skies (Bluebell Inn Romance #3)
Mary Jackson _TheMaryReader
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Hunter has done it again. I loved Grace and Wyatt's story. I just don't know of anyone else who can write a romance set in North Carolina that takes my breath away like Hunter. I love that she gave this story a happy ending.
5 stars two times. I HIGHLY recommend this whole series. They can be read as stand alones but I would not do that. You are going to LOVE them all three.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expresse
Madison
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely wonderful book. Autumn Skies is just so good. Denise Hunter’s novels just get better and better and better; this series just got better and better. In this conclusion to a three book series, it was so lovely to see the final part of the three siblings’ stories and work in getting their inn up and running.

Autumn Skies follows Grace, the youngest of the three Bennett siblings. We have watched her grow up a little over the previous two novels. Now she is a young woman. She has s
Susan Snodgrass
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'Don't play the what-if game, Grace. You'll lose every time.'

Denise Hunter has saved the very best for last in her Bluebell Inn Romance series. I loved Grace at the first novel and knew she had a wonderful story to tell and she did! Grace, the youngest of the siblings who own the Bluebell Inn and the one with the most heartache, in my opinion.

When Wyatt Jennings walks through the inn's door looking for a place to stay because he's been put on mandatory leave on his secret service job, he is loo
Sherry Deatrick
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Denise Hunter absolutely cannot write a story that is not wonderful! And this one is certainly proof! I love the way she writes in word pictures and I can see the book play in my head like a movie.
This is the third in the Bluebell Lake series and a great conclusion. It is the story of Grace, the youngest of the Bennett siblings. As in the two books before, the other main character, Wyatt is a guest at the B&B that they own.
Grace and Wyatt share a secret that they don't even know they share. And
Cara Putman
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a good book! I wondered what the author would do with the youngest sister’s story. It was gripping! And the way it wove together with the hero’s was compelling and tragic. A sweet romance that made it hard to walk away from the pages.
Gloria
The Bluebell Inn Romance series has been such a great series to read. It is easy to slip back in and visit the Bennett siblings and the inn that they renovated after their parents were killed in an auto accident four years ago. They all put their lives on hold to fulfill their parents' dream of turning the big house into an inn. The inn has a rich history of being many things, including an inn, a stagecoach inn, a post office, and a family home. They have the inn in the black and doing well so n ...more
Tracey
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Autumn Skies by Denise Hunter is perfection! It hit all the right notes and provided everything I look for in a book, a terrific plot, interesting characters and a toe-curling romance!

I really enjoyed the return trip to the Bluebell Inn in this third book of the series. Hunter really outdid herself with Grace and Wyatt's story. I love that they were complete opposites in personality and life experiences, yet had more in common than they could've imagined. The chemistry between these two, and th
Lisa Dean
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved being back in Bluebell! This was a fantastic conclusion to a wonderful series. I loved the setting of this series and all of the characters. I am sad to see the series end but look forward to whatever Denise Hunter has for us next.

Grace is the youngest of the Bennett siblings. She is strong and independent and knows what she wants in life. But she is struggling to get past the survivor's guilt that is causing her to have panic attacks.

Wyatt comes to the Bluebell Inn and is searching for a
Lori
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm telling you that this is an awesome series! I've loved this series from the beginning and I'm happy to say I really enjoyed in getting to know Grace so much better than the previous ones. I just hate to see this series end.
I loved both characters actually and I enjoyed their banter back and forth too.
Hunter has done an excellent job as always and I find myself looking forward to her books because of the amazing adventures that are inside.
I especially loved the small town atmosphere of Bluebe
Rebekah Millet
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where to begin??? I loved every page of this novel! This is the third and final book in the Bluebell Inn series and the perfect way to bring the collection to an end. Wyatt and Grace's stories, both individually and together, were amazing. Chemistry, tenderness, tension, action, and sweet faith elements made this the perfect read.
Dana Michael
Autumn Skies by Denise Hunter is the third book in the Bluebell Inn Romance series. It is awesome. I found myself looking up at the clock and realized I had been reading for hours. This book features the youngest sibling, Grace. She is young but very mature for her age and she finds herself very attracted to their newest guest at their inn. He is a handsome Alpha male type, but yet super sweet and attentive too. There is definitely romance, but a bit of mystery as well. The kisses were toe curli ...more
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“And maybe it was time to get down to the real question at hand: Why was she so fascinated with him?” Grace

Denise Hunter’s Autumn Skies is a romance story that is filled with adventure, some suspense, faith, and sweet romance. Wyatt and Grace are extremely likable characters who fight their own demons from the past and realize they can change their futures. Denise Hunter has a way of drawing you into her story and makes sure you settle down and feel at home. I enjoyed my time in North Carolina
Joanna Yates
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s no secret that I love me some Denise Hunter books. I have yet to read a bad one, and I have read them all. So, I was beyond excited that I was given the opportunity to read “Autumn Skies” the third, and final, book in the Bluebell Inn series.

If you are unfamiliar with this series, you need to read it. NOW! The series follows the Bennett siblings, Molly, Levi and Grace. The first book focused on Molly and her love interest Adam. The second book focused on Levi and Mia.

“Autumn Skies” follows
Sherry Deatrick
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grace and Wyatt share a secret that they don't even know they share. And
Lucinda
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've loved this series since the beginning, first with Molly's story and then Levi's, but Grace's story is definitely my favorite.

First, I loved to see Molly and Levi still involved and participating. The siblings decide to sell the inn, which was always the end goal. Molly and Adam have plans to go to Italy, Levi is marrying Mia and then moving to CA, and Grace will stay in town and work on expanding her business. Everything seems to be on target for their goals.

Wyatt is a secret service agen
Patty Montoro
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First I love all of Denise's words and this trilogy was fantastic. Grace is spunky, independent, and kind. Wyatt is an intense secret service agent. Both of them are dealing with childhood trauma. Grace has survivors guilt. Wyatt is trying to get to the other side of his tragedy and reclaim his life. They both want to find closure with their past. Wyatt clicks with Grace and he wants her alongside him for this journey. Being with Grace soothes his soul. They bring peace to each other. Denise tot ...more
Melissa Hayford
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I loved this story. Grace and Wyatt have an instant connection. They are both broken and looking for closure and I think that makes their bind even stronger. There were some intense times, some heartbreaking times, but also swoony times. I loved the connection and draw they had and that it wasn't all physical. They really connected on many levels. I read the first book in this series and enjoyed that Molly still had a part in this book. However, I haven't read Levi's book, but didn't feel l ...more
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Maria
Jul 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received an Advance Reader Copy in exchange for a fair review
A very satisfying read and, sadly, the last of the three Bennett siblings’ stories, “Autumn Skies”, by Denise Hunter (Thomas Nelson), is also a very well written love story between two young yet mature people.
The balance between romance and mystery is wonderful as is having characters with backgrounds giving them vulnerability and depth one wouldn’t expect in such young people. Trauma, loss and guilt made Wyatt and Grace grow faster.
De
Tasha Frye
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Denise Hunter is one of my favorite authors. I knew Autumn Skies was bound to be good. I've thoroughly enjoyed The Bluebell Inn Series. I loved both Molly and Levi's stories. I don't know why I went into the third book thinking Grace's story couldn't be as good as the first two. It didn't take long for me to realize I was completely and utterly wrong. Almost near the very beginning, I was drawn into Grace and Wyatt's story. The chemistry that Hunter created between the two main characters was on ...more
Margaret Nelson
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first two books in this series, I looked forward to the final one, and I really enjoyed it. You could read it by itself, but you’ll enjoy it more if you’ve already read Lake Season and Carolina Breeze before you read this one.

I loved the setting, the characters, the mystery subplot, and the swoon-worthy romance. Each sibling’s romance is different enough that it was fun to see how Grace’s would turn out. I appreciate that the characters have to mature and learn new things as t
Kristen
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this final book of the Bluebell Inn trilogy, we read Grace and Wyatt’s story. Both are dealing with survivor’s guilt, trying to move forward with life. This is an heartwarming story of recognizing and moving past that guilt, of learning to lower those walls to allow another person in, to love. Touching, very emotional, a wonderful wrap-up of the Bennett siblings and their journeys to their happily ever afters. I’ve enjoyed these visits to Bluebell - a wonderful series!
Gretchen M.
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the Bluebell Inn series, and I must say that I will miss this fictional place as well as the fictional people. Having the trilogy end with the season of autumn leaves the reader with a cozy feeling.

Grace Bennett may be the baby of the family, but she is more grown up than her siblings give her credit for. Yet it takes awhile for Wyatt to see that she is able to handle some of the tragedy that he has seen during his lifetime as well as during his career as a secret service a
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I write this with a headache from not enough sleep and too many tears, both because of this book, the final book in the Bluebell Inn series. Autumn Skies continues the story of Molly, Levi, and Grace who together own and run the Bluebell Inn. Molly met her husband, Adam, before the Inn even opened. Levi met his fiancee, Mia, when she came for her honeymoon without a husband to share the suite. Now, Molly is at the front desk when Wyatt Jennings shows up to check in.

Wyatt has been put on adminis
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
I think this book may be my favorite of this series. I really loved it- from beginning to end. The characters and the story progression felt natural and moved forward at a great pace. I was so invested in this story the whole way through.

Wyatt and Grace are two characters that are easy to like and easy to root for. I enjoyed them together and apart. Wyatt is cautious and conflicted and his story is more complex. His search for closure brings him close to Grace who struggles with some of her own
Terry Houchin
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!
I enjoyed all three books in this series, but I think this last one is my favorite. It could be because these three siblings have become like friends to me and I enjoyed seeing what was going on in their lives, see if their dreams would all come to pass.
Or, it could be that I knew what Grace and Wyatt were struggling with and I wanted so badly to see how Denise Hunter would have them healed from their hurtful pasts.
I laughed out loud in a couple of spots and felt tears welling
Meagan
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I always love Denise Hunter's books, and "Autumn Skies" is no exception. I've followed Grace's siblings Levi and Molly in the previous two books, and was very excited for her to get her own book!

Ongoing plot points from the two previous books in the series find their conclusion here. Windows are cracked to new storylines should Hunter return to Bluebell in future. And Grace got the story I hoped for her! So, what more could I ask?

Bluebell reminded me a great deal of Aspen, and I sure do wish it
Mom_Loves_Reading
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I live in a little, lakeside town that has several B&B's, so this book was very easy to visualize & get completely consumed in. Grace is the youngest of the Bennett siblings, w/ the stories about her sister, Molly & their brother, Levi, covered in books 1 & 2. 'Autumn Skies' is an utterly heartwarming, enchanting & beautiful story that will completely sweep you away w/ it's lakeside atmosphere.
The story has a very nice balance of clean romance, mystery, past tragedy, drama, & witty banter while
Tiffany Johnston
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Colors changing. Leaves falling .Soft kisses. Love

Autumn Skies is the third book in the Bluebell Inn series by Denise Hunter. It is a story that takes us into a troublesome past in order to find a future.

We already know Grace Bennett from her sibling’s stories, but we get a glimpse of a childhood trauma that has impacted her life and relationships. Grace is struggling with helping her siblings run the inn and expanding her business, Blue Ridge Outfitters. Does she have time for someone special
Toni Shiloh
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t wait to read the last and final book in the Bluebell Inn Romance. I’ve been a huge fan of this series and the delightful romance flowing through the books.

This book is about Grace, the last Bennett sibling. I wondered how Grace would be since she wa the youngest, but she’s an old soul and I could totally identify with that.

Not only that, but Wyatt also is an old soul and probably my favorite Denise Hunter hero to date. I loved the scenes with him and Grace. Loved seeing them observe e
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Christmas Swap
  • Until I Met You (Restoring Heritage, #2)
  • The Price of Valor (Global Search and Rescue, #3)
  • Two Reasons to Run (Pelican Harbor #2)
  • Point of Danger (Triple Threat, #1)
  • The Light at Wyndcliff (Cornwall, #3)
  • Love and a Little White Lie (State of Grace #1)
  • To Love a Prince (True Blue Royal, #1)
  • Jingle All the Way
  • The Key to Love
  • The Cul-de-Sac War
  • The Kissing Tree: Four Novellas Rooted in Timeless Love
  • Acceptable Risk (Danger Never Sleeps, #2)
  • How Sweet It Is (Legacy of Faith #3)
  • The Crushing Depths (Coastal Guardians, #2)
  • Backlash (Capital Intrigue, #2)
  • Airborne
  • Otherwise Engaged
Denise Hunter is the award-winning author of more than 35 novels, three of which have been adapted into Hallmark movies.

Denise writes heartwarming, small-town romances, peopled with layered characters who have real-life issues. Her readers enjoy the vicarious thrill of falling in love and the promise of a happily-ever-after sigh as they savor the final pages of her books.

In 1996, Denise began her

Bluebell Inn Romance (3 books)
  • Lake Season (Bluebell Inn Romance, #1)
  • Carolina Breeze (Bluebell Inn Romance, #2)

News & Interviews