Start by marking “An Amish Christmas Wedding: Four Stories” as Want to Read:
An Amish Christmas Wedding: Four Stories

An Amish Christmas Wedding: Four Stories

From bestselling authors of Amish fiction come four delightful stories perfect for celebrating love, joy, and the everyday miracles Christmas brings.

Evergreen Love by Amy Clipston

Published October 6th 2020 by Zondervan (first published October 2020)

To ask other readers questions about An Amish Christmas Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Amish Christmas Wedding

Start your review of An Amish Christmas Wedding: Four Stories
Tina
This is an Amish Christmas book. This book has four short stories in it. My favorite of the four short stories was Holiday of Hope by Kelly Irvin. I enjoyed each story, but I wished they where longer, but they are short stories. The stories do not have anything to do with each other, but they all are well-written. I normally do not like short stories, but I really liked these short stories. I was kindly provided an e-copy of this book by the publisher (Zondervan) or author (Amy Clipston, Kathlee ...more
Mary Jackson _TheMaryReader
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
These four novellas are sure to get you in the mood for the holidays.
I will warn you up front a few are really good and you are going to be a little bit upset that they are so short, that you are left wanting more.
My absolute favorite one was Holiday Of Hope by Kelly Irvin and let me tell you about Evergreen Love by Amy Clipston you are going to want to scream they are not long enough at all.
I gave this book of four novellas 4 stars and I will happily share it with others this holiday season. Yo
Deanne Patterson
There is something extra special about Christmas books and that this one has four novella length Amish stories by my favorite authors is a bonus.
I'll admit to reading Christmas books not just at Christmas time but all year for that warm fuzzy feeling they bring me. They are a warm hug with a cup of hot cocoa kind of book that I can't get enough of.
An Amish Christmas Wedding is such a fun and clean romance story, a fast read for me.

Pub Date: 06 Oct 2020
I was given a complimentary copy of this bo
Excel Andy
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
The stories in this collection are so sweet. I love the book cover.

I have read books by three out of the four authors. I am so honoured to read a story by Vannetta Chapman.

The food in this book made me hungry.
I wanted to live in an Amish community so I can eat along with them. Isn’t it funny when your imagination goes wild while reading a book?

What do you say to a wedding set around Christmas?

Christmas is my favourite season in a year apart from birthdays. Reading this novel made me realise that
Kristina
An Amish Christmas Wedding contains four delightful and heartwarming Amish stories from Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, Kelly Irvin, and Vannetta Chapman. I found all of them to be well-written with steady pacing and charming characters. There are lovely themes in each book. Love, hope, grace, faith, and second chances are just a few of them. I enjoyed reading about the Amish Christmas traditions where they focus more on God and family than on material things. Of course, I just loved the Christma ...more
Shirley Chapel
A collection of Christmas novellas by four well know authors captured this reader and left her with the holiday spirit . Each novella either ended with a Christmas Wedding or proposal. I'm not usually much for short stories but An Amish Christmas Wedding proved I had the wrong attitude and changed my mind about them. I loved the eye catching cover and I found that I had a good reading experience with this book.

Evergreen Love by Amy Clipston
A young Amish man and woman gets a second chance at lov
Meghan
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library
I received a complimentary copy of this book from Zondervan through NetGalley. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

I am growing fond of the compilation books especially Christian Fiction about love at Christmas. Out of all of the stories featured in an Amish Christmas Wedding, my favorite had to be Evergreen Love by Amy Clipston. Reading this story and the forgotten love between Ryan and Lorene reminded me a lot of Jane Austen's Persuasion with the stories being very similar.
Maureen Timerman
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Four short stories that will have you quickly turning the pages, you can read one, but they are that good that you will be moving on to the next one.
The stories are not connected, they contain good life lessons, the first one we had a young man who seems like he can't really commit, but keep reading maybe this couple or former couple needs to talk.
The second, this young boy has been through so much, more than anyone should, especially a child. He did make me chuckle with some of his antics, but
Dawn
Oct 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wonderful stories of hope and inspiration! I think the last story was my favorite, though. Such a simple and precious love between Micah and Rachel. Refreshing to read a story about love between a couple in their late 50's early 60's. A wonderful reminder that God has a plan for our life, no matter what age we are. ...more
Kailey
Sep 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is such a nice collection of Amish Christmas stories! I really enjoyed all of them, but Evergreen Love was my absolute favorite! These were all a quick read for me. I have always loved these collections because you get to sample stories from talented authors!

I received a complimentary copy from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.
Leslie M.
Oct 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love novella collections, especially holiday-themed ones, so I was excited to read this book. I have read many books by all of these authors in the past. They're some of my favorites when it comes to Amish fiction.

As is true with all novellas, these stories were quick reads, which made it easy to fit them into a busy schedule. Realistic characters and scenarios about with each story.

The stories aren't connected, other than the Amish theme. Friends, family, and love are key themes in each one.
Oct 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
These four short stories were so much fun to read. I enjoyed each of the couples stories. I especially enjoyed the last one about Micah, Rachel and Chloe.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for the arc. The opinions expressed are my own.
Rachel DeVaughn
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This collection includes 4 short stories (novellas) from well known Amish Christian fiction authors.

Each story has a common theme of forgiveness, love, family and the joy that the holidays bring. Each individual story was fun to read and different in its own way. I really enjoyed reading each one. Because they are short stories they can be read quickly and will definitely get in the holiday spirit!

I received a copy of this book complimentary for blog and social media review. All opinions are my
Cecilia
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic collection of Amish romance novellas set at Christmas time. Fans of Amish fiction will love these sweet tales of romance during the Christmas season. I received an advance ebook from the publisher and netgalley in exchange for my honest opinion.
Vicky Sluiter
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Four charming Christmas stories in one collection. What more could a reader ask for!?
All four authors have written stories that, while they don’t play off each other, all of them have a thread of faith and family. From young couples, to an older couple, all find love and second chances at Christmas.

I thoroughly enjoyed the sweetness of each story, with well developed characters who grow when they allow God to work in their lives. If you enjoy Amish stories I highly recommend this collection.

I re
Cheri
Sep 30, 2020 rated it liked it
#AnAmishChristmasWedding #NetGalley

Four short stories, not connected, written by four different authors, set at Christmas time. I enjoyed all four stories, they were well written, and enjoyable.
Patti
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful Christmas novella written by 4 well known authors of Amish fiction. Each story has a different theme. Amy Clipston gives us Evergreen Love. A story dealing with misunderstanding. Kelly Irvin shares A Holiday of Hope. Her focus is on life's challenges. Kathleen Fuller's Wreathed In Love deals with friendship vs love, and finally Vannetta Chapman's A Christmas Prayer explores loneliness with older adults who are young at heart.
A great grouping of authors and one incredibly fabulous boo
Kirby
Sep 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've found myself wanting to read Amish fiction more and more during the crazy times we're currently living in, as there's just something so calming and peaceful about reading books set in the Amish culture. I knew when I saw the description of this one that it was probably going to be something I was going to end up enjoying, and I was definitely proven right.

I appreciated how each of the novellas were about Christmas, finding love and the importance of faith no matter what, but that each is wr
Carol Werner Harris
Sep 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was fortunate to receive an advance review copy of "An Amish Christmas Wedding" from NetGalley. Four beautiful stories about celebrating during the Christmas season. This would be such a nice gift to give to your loved ones during the Holiday Season. ...more
Amy
Sep 10, 2020 rated it liked it
This is a decent set of short stories from major writers of Amish romance. The first story asks the question -- what do you do when your sister announces her engagement to your ex-fiance's brother?

These are good stories for fans of the genre or anyone else looking for a gentle read with a happy ending.

#NetGalley #LJDOD
Amy Phelps
Sep 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Four novellas from popular authors that are a fun holiday read. I liked Amy Clipston’s the best!
Christine
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of 4 short stories about Amish couples around Christmas time. One is about a Ryan and Lorene that had planned to get married but never did. Now her younger sister is marrying his brother and they are attending all sorts of family get-togethers prior to the wedding. Both are still attracted to each other but wonder if they can forget the past and go forward. The next is about Henry who ends up being the guardian of a young boy whose father was a good friend of Henry’s. The li ...more
Carolyn Bryant
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An Amish Christmas Wedding is a collection of four easy-to-read, heartwarming, inspiring stories written by four talented authors. These stories showcase four Amish couples—Lorene and Ryan, Leesa and Henry, Mary and Jakob, Rachel and Micah—who find or rekindle love at Christmas time. The well-crafted, relatable (even if you’re not Amish) characters face struggles including broken hearts, secrets, grief, doubts, age, and loneliness on their way to finding second chances and sweet romance. As you ...more
Sherry Greene
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a delightful grouping of Christmas novellas by famous Amish writers, Amy Clipston, Kelly Irvin, Kathleen Fuller and Vannetta Chapman.

Each story shows the magical feeling that the Christmas season brings. Former loves reunited, a child needing a parent and those who try to help him overcoming their own loss and grief, senior adults facing the loneliness of being without a partner, and best friends who have parted ways all lend to gripping stories of find loves lost and new love.
I enjoyed
Judy
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a set of four short stories about Amish love and romance set around the Christmas season. I have read numerous books by all of these authors and they are all some of my favorites. Even though all of the stories were great and the characters well developed, the first story, Evergreen Love, was probably my favorite of the four. Amy Clipston is one of my favorite authors who always creates characters who the reader can honestly relate to.

Thank you to the publisher, Zondervan and Net Galley
Judy
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly engaging, this quartet of stories is truly inspirational. Each story stands alone, yet they all fit together so well. Each tale has a difficult situation to overcome, second chances and a healthy dose of romance.

I received an ARC from the publisher through NetGalley. The opinions expressed in this review are solely my own.
Emma
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An Amish Christmas Wedding by Amy Clipston,Kelly Irvin,Kathleen Fuller,Vannetta Chapman
Evergreen Love by Amy Clipston
Ryan Lapp had promised to marry Lorene Bontrager as soon as he was able to build them a house, but the day never came. Ryan moved away. Five years later, Lorene has settled in to her old maid role, and she’s shocked when her younger s
Shirley
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I cannot pick which story I liked best, they were all so good. They all had a common theme, but each so different.
Kimmie
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Travelers Wife 4 Life
This was such a good collection of stories to get me in the Christmas spirit! I had the privilege of reading last Christmas’s book (An Amish Christmas Bakery) by this collection of authors (Vanetta Chapman is new though) and truly fell in love with each author’s unique writing style. While not interconnected each story brings hope and warmth into my mind and I hope you will like them too!

Evergreen Love by Amy Clipston – I so enjoyed this story filled with mishaps, love, and
Ibjoy1953
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

This is a great collection of sweet Amish Christmas stories that I thoroughly enjoyed from four of my favorite Amish writers. And I could never even think of picking a favorite among these four stories!! I love them all!

Amy Clipston’s Evergreen Love shares Lorene and Ryan’s story five years after a fierce breakup. The two are attendants at their siblings wedding. My heart went out for these two as they endured their time together. Amy Clipston creates beautiful character
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Blended Quilt
  • A Picture of Love (Amish Inn #1)
  • Amish Christmas Twins
  • A Perfect Amish Romance (Berlin Bookmobile #1)
  • The Robin's Greeting (Amish Greenhouse Mystery #3)
  • The Moonlight School
  • Amish Christmas Miracles: 14 stories to touch your heart and warm your soul this Christmas
  • A Double Dose of Love (Amish Mail-Order Bride #1)
  • The Mockingbird's Song (Amish Greenhouse Mystery #2)
  • His Accidental Amish Family (Unexpected Amish Blessings Book 3)
  • The Amish Christmas Secret (Indiana Amish Brides #6)
  • An Amish Husband for Tillie (Amish of Pontotoc #4)
  • Piecing It All Together (Plain Patterns, #1)
  • An Amish Cookie Club Courtship
  • The Stone Wall
  • Morning Star (Maidels of Morning Star #1)
  • First Light in Morning Star (Maidels of Morning Star #2)
  • The Red Ribbon (True Colors)
Hi, I’m Amy Clipston. I am an author of Amish and Christian fiction with HarperCollins Christian Publishing. Most of my books focus on the Amish community, faith, and love. I also write romance novels and young adult inspirational stories.

My books include:

Kauffman Amish Bakery Series
• A Gift of Grace (2009)
• A Promise of Hope (2010)
• A Place of Peace (2011)
• A Life of Joy (2012)