Start by marking “U-Turns: Reversing the Consequences in Your Life” as Want to Read:
U-Turns: Reversing the Consequences in Your Life

U-Turns: Reversing the Consequences in Your Life

Bestselling author and renowned preacher Tony Evans concludes his series of books about God’s direction over our lives. In ­U-Turns, Dr. Evans shows readers the reality of human freedom, the consequences that come from negative choices, and the way to reverse those consequences.

By aligning your life choices under God’s Word and pursuing an intimate relationship with Him
Published January 12th 2021 by B Books

To ask other readers questions about U-Turns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about U-Turns

Start your review of U-Turns: Reversing the Consequences in Your Life
Megan
May 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Evans newest book, U-Turns, is all about the dirty “s” word, that’s right: SIN. This is one topic that makes people cringe, shy away from, and deflect. Evans bluntly, and lovingly, demonstrates that we need to align ourselves with God in order to come into the covenant relationship God wants to have with us. It’s going to be tough, and sometimes, it might be painful, but Jesus promises us in John 8:31-32 that “If you continue in my word, you really are my disciples. You will know the truth, and ...more
Anni Welborne
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another exceptionally excellent book by Dr. Evans.

Our lives are full of regrets. Some of those poor decisions led to more destructive consequences than others. This book clearly points the way to reverse those consequences, but the way isn't easy. It requires understanding that you are free to choose your direction at any time. Stay in the consequences, or work your way out with God's help. Dr. Evans addresses the consequences of idolatry (many kinds!), addiction, anxiety, emotional consequence
Pam
Feb 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: net-galley
We all sin. We all face the consequences. Tony Evans’ book, U-turns, discusses, in an organized manner, how to reverse consequences of specific categories of these sins through repentance and understanding the Word of God. Although not easy, there is always hope for a turnaround.
This is my first book by the well known Mr. Evans, who is clearly knowledgeable of the Scripture, and a gifted spiritual teacher. This book would make a great Bible study supplement.
~Thank you to NetGalley and Publishe
Patricia Jaracz
Mar 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
In U Turns: Reversing the Consequences of Your Life, author Tony Evans discusses 12 areas of life in which we often make poor choices and then experience the damaging results. These areas include Idolatry, Addiction, Emotional Consequences as well as areas not often covered such as Generational Consequences. Even after making poor choices, we are still free to choose our direction, Evans states. This book provides the key to our reversal and practical steps we can take to achieve it.
Misty
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the beginning of the book he says that you can choose to skip around chapters if you want to things that relate to you bc some of those topics might not fit....so when I started I thought oh yea this one is not for me, and this one...but I decided not to skip. And I’m so glad I didn’t! Bc in each chapter so far something has related deeply to me.
And he explains and writes in a way that is so clear and easy to understand and so bluntly that I’m just like wow!! I’ve never thought of that or re
Lilian O
is currently reading it
Feb 04, 2021

• Ten Words to Live by: Delighting in and Doing What God Commands
  • Journey to the Cross: A 40-Day Lenten Devotional
  • Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets: 5 Questions to Help You Determine Your Next Move
  • The Bathsheba Battle: Finding Hope When Life Takes an Unexpected Turn
  • Attention Management: How to Create Success and Gain Productivity - Every Day (Ignite Reads)
  • Gardening Under Lights: The Complete Guide for Indoor Growers
  • The Dress Shop on King Street (Heirloom Secrets, #1)
  • Power to the Princess: 15 Favorite Fairytales Retold with Girl Power
  • First Ladies of the Republic: Martha Washington, Abigail Adams, Dolley Madison, and the Creation of an Iconic American Role
  • Hello Mornings: How to Build a Grace-Filled, Life-Giving Morning Routine
  • Stories I Love to Tell
  • A Life Beyond Amazing: 9 Decisions That Will Transform Your Life Today
  • The Sowing Season
  • I Spy the 50 States
  • The Inn at Hidden Run (Tree of Life #1)
  • Naturally Thin: Lasting Weight Loss without Dieting
  • Maria Sibylla Merian: Artist, Scientist, Adventurer
  • Matchless - Bible Study Book: The Life and Love of Jesus

DR. TONY EVANS is one of the country’s most respected leaders in evangelical circles. He is a pastor, bestselling author, and frequent speaker at Bible conferences and seminars throughout the nation.
Dr. Evans has served as the senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship for nearly 4 decades, witnessing its growt

News & Interviews