Start by marking “The Dark Prince of Albany (Albany Nightingale Duet #3)” as Want to Read:
The Dark Prince of Albany (Albany Nightingale Duet #3)

The Dark Prince of Albany

(Albany Nightingale Duet #3)

You met him in The Destruction of Rose, now Grayson has his chance to tell his own story...

Before Rose, I was the devil. After Rose, I was lost.

I was becoming the man I despised most. But change isn’t easy and the road to happiness isn’t always paved in a straight line.

When I set out to put my demons behind me, the last thing I expected was to find Sierra—a girl who’s as w
Published October 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Dark Prince of Albany, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark Prince of Albany

Start your review of The Dark Prince of Albany (Albany Nightingale Duet #3)
Kat
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written story, love grief and growing up

As most readers, I first noticed Grayson in The Destruction of Rose & he crept into my heart in The Resurection of Us. Grayson may have been a side character but he was a character who demanded his own story... both for the reader and Author.

I would have begged Rachel M Raithby to write the story, but fortunately reader's had already started to pester her and her writers muse also started his story in her head as she finished TROU. I really lik
Robyn Corcoran
Nov 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars
The Dark Prince of Albany is the third book in this series and I couldn’t wait to know what happens to Grayson Bishop. It definitely was worth the wait as the story builds to many emotional peaks that take you along feeling every single thing with the characters, both joyous and disastrous. This is the main reasons why I gave the extra half a star, you literally get swept up in the story.

Grayson Bishop meets Sierra Miller after he goes searching for something to help him face his past
Rina's Reads
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grayson, Grayson, Grayson.... what a story. I knew it would be an interesting read after Rose and Ashton's tale. What I did not expect was how emotional it would make me.
(It's now been two days since I've read the story and I still can't find the words to express myself properly so please excuse me while I just word vomit it all out).

Sierra's part of the story was absolutely tragic. With her sunny disposition and carefree attitude it's hard NOT to like her. But the things she had to deal with w
Kathy Mayer
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is recommended for 18 and older because of mature topics and sex. This is Grayson's story that I have impatiently been waiting on. It really explains why he has so much anger, resentment and guilt over his childhood. Instead of dealing with them Grayson was taught to bury his emotions. The whole persona he creates just to survive in life is mind blowing. I can't imagine having to be so uncaring, mean and promiscuous. I absolutely love Sierra! She is about 50% like Grayson and 50% diffe ...more
Victoria Zigler
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was an incredibly enjoyable read. I absolutely loved getting to know Grayson better through reading his story. I thought he was a great character before, but love him even more after reading this book.

*NOTE: I was given a free advanced copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. This fact has in no way influenced my opinion of the book or the contents of this review, and any opinions expressed here are entirely my own.
Danielle
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved every part of this book. Have been waiting ages for it and it did not let me down. I have already read it twice and it is just as good the second time. It was so good to finally read Grayson's story and finally see life from his point of view.
It gives you a whole different perspective of Grayson as a character and makes his character more easier to relate to. Sierra is a really likeable love interest for Grayson and I really enjoyed her character in Grayson's story.
I found myself set on
Jessica
Apr 20, 2020
Rae
Jul 06, 2020
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
is currently reading it
SD
Victoria
Sherry
Mar 18, 2021

• Midlife Blues (Not Too Late #2)
  • Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters, #1)
  • Fate Actually (Moonstone Cove, #2)
  • Spellcaster Academy: The Dying Realm, Episode 5
  • Spellcaster Academy: Episodes 5-8 (Spellcaster Academy Omnibus Book 2)
  • Spellcaster Academy: Episodes 1-4 (Spellcaster Academy Omnibus Book 1)
  • Spellcaster Academy: Lost & Found, Episode 6
  • Burn For Me (North Shore Crew Series, Book 5)
  • Spellcaster Academy: A Necessary Sacrifice, Episode 7
  • Spellcaster Academy: Poison & Lies, Episode 8
  • Truths, Tricks and . . . Traitors? (Midlife Mayhem, #6)
  • Midlife Magic (Not Too Late #1)
  • I Want To Be Where the Normal People Are
  • Blood Orphan (Tom Grant, #1)
  • Bitten Magic (Bloodborn Academy, #1)
  • Gypsy Magic (Poppy's Potions #1)
  • Wolf Girl (Wolf Girl, #1)
  • Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies (Pottermore Presents, #1)
Rachel M. Raithby started her writing career in 2013 and hasn’t looked back. She draws her inspiration from the many places she has lived and traveled, as well as from her love of the paranormal and thriller movies. She can often be found hiding out with a good book or writing more fast-paced and thrilling stories where love always conquers all. A Brit who has lived in many places, she now resides ...more

Albany Nightingale Duet (3 books)
  • The Destruction of Rose (Albany Nightingale Duet, #1)
  • The Resurrection of Us (Albany Nightingale Duet #2)

News & Interviews

Psychological thrillers that will leave your head spinning. Cold cases, detectives hot on a trail, unreliable narrators, and a dash of poison...