Start by marking “Ronnie Akkard and The Brotherhood of Blades (Reishosan: Samurai Defenders, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ronnie Akkard and The Brotherhood of Blades (Reishosan: Samurai Defenders, #1)

Ronnie Akkard and The Brotherhood of Blades (Reishosan: Samurai Defenders, #1)

I never wanted to leave the Bronx, but a weird alien guy in a funny hat gave me a magic samurai armor and told me to save the world. Who could argue with that? I didn’t count on having to work with a bunch of misfits more likely to fight each other than an interdimensional dictator. But here I am.The four of us are supposed to work together, but we don’t even like each oth ...more
Published March 17th 2020 by Kintsugi Press

To ask other readers questions about Ronnie Akkard and The Brotherhood of Blades, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ronnie Akkard and The Brotherhood of Blades

Start your review of Ronnie Akkard and The Brotherhood of Blades (Reishosan: Samurai Defenders, #1)
Noah Litle
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! I just finished it for the second time. I'm sure I'll be reading it again. The sequel can't come soon enough. I was fortunate enough to be a beta reader for this book. I like it just as much or more now as I did then.

I know I don't usually go crazy about books (I like to call it "fangirling"). But this time, I find it hard not to. So I hope you'll excuse me if I "fangirl" for a moment.

Let me just list the things I love about this book:
- Superheroes.
- Samurai.
- Elementals.
- All
Kaley Rhea
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book start to finish. The characters, the setting, the dialogue, the action, the FEELINGS. Easily made it to my faves list. I tend to be a sucker for found family anyway, but let me tell you, I would fight bears for these wonderful dumb boys.

In conclusion: Read this, you'll feel better.
F. Atchley
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a fun and highly entertaining read. Each character is well developed and real. Ms. Williams fight scenes are excellent. I wish there were more of them.

The first half of the book starts out strong but then dwells a bit too long on the team's interpersonal relationships. I almost put it down which would have been a mistake in hindsight.

I'm torn on the multiple point of views. It was helpful spending time in each characters mind, but it also was a little hard to keep track of. I did appreci
Michelle Bruhn
Such a fun second installment in this series! It felt so much like watching a Saturday Morning Cartoon, but one of those with characters deeper than just their tropes. The normal tropes are all there, but Williams has a great way of digging deeper and getting beyond the trope-y outsides of her characters and into their deeper insecurities, fears, hopes, and desires.
I loved getting to know Ronnie better (made me want to reread the Meg Mitchell book, especially his parts) and seeing him and his te
Ellen Boyd
Mar 29, 2020
Andrew C.
Feb 08, 2021
A.C. Williams
Sep 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Rachel
Vaughan I Coleman
Jan 26, 2021
edward mansur
Jan 28, 2021

• The Chocolate Prophecy (Heron Prophecies Book 1)
  • The Mystery of Healing: Only a Skilled Hand can Stitch the Human Heart
  • All Honest Pilgrims
  • Highlander's Ransom (Sinclair Brothers Trilogy, #1)
  • Shadow on the Stars
  • Revelations
  • Breathe: Making Room for Sabbath: 5-Session Bible Study
  • Stories That Sing
  • Maximus (The Immortal Highland Centurions, #1)
  • Oxygen (Oxygen, #1)
  • Hertz to Be a Hero (Wanted: Superheroes Book 2)
  • Batman: Li'l Gotham, Vol. 1
  • Risk is Right: Better to Lose Your Life Than to Waste It
  • The Prince Warriors and the Swords of Rhema (The Prince Warriors, #3)
  • The Winter War
  • A Touch of Gold (A Touch of Gold, #1)
  • Warriors Against The Storm
  • A Princess of Wind and Wave: A Retelling of The Little Mermaid (Beyond the Four Kingdoms, #6)
A.C. Williams also writes under the pen name Kimberly McNeil