Start by marking “Piper Investigations: The Complete Set” as Want to Read:
Piper Investigations: The Complete Set

Piper Investigations: The Complete Set

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The includes all three books in the series reviewers are calling "A 13-year-old Veronica Mars!"

BOOK ONE: Through a run of ridiculous events, thirteen-year-old Penny-Ann Piper has come to live on Piper Island with her quirky Aunt Grace. Although Penny’s new to the eccentric and salty Florida town, she’s proud of her connection to it. After all, her grandparents founded the
Kindle Edition
Published September 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Piper Investigations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Piper Investigations

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Piper Investigations: The Complete Set
Chelsea
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Shannon Greenland for eARCs of all of the Piper Investigations books. All opinions are my own, as usual.

The Case Of The Bad Twin:

Penny-Ann Piper wants to create a time capsule to commemorate the 50 years her family's island town has existed. When someone steals it, Penny-Ann works together with some new friends to find out who the culprit is.
This was a light-hearted middle grade mystery novel! Penny-Ann is a fun and cheerful kid who we see develop a lot in the book. She is grappling wi
Vedika Sheth
Title: Phenomenal!

Content:
This book was filled with suspense, laughter, and mystery.

The book follows Penny-Ann Piper. This island was founded by her grandparents. Her mom is currently in jail for conning many. Penny-Ann stays with her aunt on the island. She feels as if she has to make up for helping her mom in conning people.

Penny-Ann has made a time capsule showing the progress of Piper Island for the day it was founded. The ceremony will be in a week. One day, he drops it in the office for
Rebecca Reddell
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bold and sassy, Penny-Ann is a realistic and relatable character. Her ability to grow, learn from her mistakes, and strive to be a good friend make her a thoughtful and engaging personality. I would highly recommend this series to parents looking for a fun, clean read their kiddos will enjoy.

A strong and sweet female heroine, Penny-Ann doesn't give up and learns the meaning of friendship and forgiveness, as well as the strength and courage to face her fears. This is a great read for anyone want
Douglas Williamson
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of three cozy mystery stories with a teen sleuth at the helm. The stories are well written, easy to read and just plain fun. With a well developed setting and a heroine that is all sass and gumption, the stories just flows. We get lots of opportunities for humor and sass along with intriguing mysteries combining to make fun stories. Overall, an excellent collection of stories for your entertainment.

Highly recommended

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout for revi
Melody
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Upper elementary and younger middle school kids will love the Piper Investigations series by Shannon Greenland. Although it starts out with a nostalgic kid-detective feel, the books move beyond those stereotypes. Getting to know Penny-Ann and her friends is like getting to know real people...flaws and insecurities they want to hide, and all. They are a fresh take with a familiar feel.

Reese
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a really good series. There's lots of action, some tears, and many late nights because you'll be up trying to find out what happens next. I like how a lot of the topics are out of the box and not like your typical middle grade read. These books teach you a lot about friendship, learning about one's self, and what it means to be a part of a team. Each book can be read alone, but they're really great when read together.
Billie
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant read.
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building.
Can't wait to read what the author brings out next.
Recommend reading.

KPKnupp
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series! New fun adventures in every book! You won’t be disappointed!!
Sandra Pfeifer
is currently reading it
Sep 29, 2020

• Kisses and Croissants
  • Never Let Me Go
  • Blood & Honey (Serpent & Dove, #2)
  • Playing by the Rules (Portwood Brothers, #2)
  • She Wants Forever (She Gets What She Wants Book 1)
  • Finding Fate: A Small Town, Best Friends to Lovers Romance (Tied by Fate, #1)
  • Curvy in College: The Fratboy and the Feminist (Curvy in College Series Book 5)
  • My Husband's Secret
  • It All Began with a Wedding
  • Remind Me Why I'm Here
  • Evicted
  • I Hate You, I Love You Part 1
  • King of Regret (Boys of Almadale, #2)
  • Forgetting You
Things you should know about me: I write novels! Some have won awards. Others have been bestsellers. Under Shannon Greenland (my real name) you’ll find spies, adventure, and romantic suspense. Under S. E. Green (my pen) you’ll find dark and gritty fiction about serial killers, cults, secret societies that do bad things, and whatever else my twisted brain deems to dream up. I’m on Instagram, Twitte ...more

News & Interviews