Start by marking “The Island Mafia (Piper Investigations Book 3)” as Want to Read:
The Island Mafia (Piper Investigations Book 3)

The Island Mafia (Piper Investigations Book 3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Penny-Ann Piper, the prying teen in a brand new sundress, has returned. And her eye is twitching. She’s been given the dreadful task of finding Mama Garcia, the island’s grouchiest citizen. She was caught speeding and opted to outrun the cops. Now there’s a warrant out for her arrest and she’s nowhere to be found.

To make matters worse, Penny-Ann’s mom, a former con artist,
Kindle Edition
Published August 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Island Mafia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Island Mafia

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Island Mafia (Piper Investigations Book 3)
Rebecca Reddell
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shannon Greenland is a talented and diverse writer who pulls together a variety of intrigue, honesty, and understanding into her books. The Piper Investigation series is one of those easy reads that provides laughter, compassion, and cheer. Penny-Ann Piper is a remarkable 3D character who shows her efforts to be a good friend, lessons in becoming less controlling, and the need to forgive and be forgiven.

She explores the concept of blended families and gives us a new character to explore in the
Chelsea
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to the author Shannon Greenland for sending me an eARC of The Island Mafia in exchange for review. All opinions are my own, as usual.

The Island Mafia was the most thrilling book in the Piper Investigations trilogy! With Mama Garcia missing, Penny-Ann, Diamond, and Rocco discover all there is to know about the mafia families found on Piper Island. As with the other books in the series, the ending is always unpredictable but the adventure is always fun! Though this is the third
Vedika Sheth
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you liked the first two books, then you will like this one even more.

In this book, Mama Garcia has gone missing. Penny-Ann and Diamond set out to find her. Penny-Ann’s Mom is out of jail and has got a job with Mr. De Luca. She also has a mission. Penny-Ann and Diamond help Penny-Ann’s Mom to find Tina Curtis and she drives them around. Rocco isn’t much help as he knows close to nothing about his grandma. Throughout the book, they encounter the FBI, vigilantes, and an island mafia rivalry.

I
Douglas Williamson
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Our teen sleuth has a new task, but not one she relishes. It is only made worse by the fact that everyone wants to help her, but none for the right reasons.

This is book three in the series, but it is written as a standalone. All the essentials are presented early on.

This is a cozy mystery with a teen sleuth at the helm. The story is well written, easy to read and just plain fun. With a well developed setting and a heroine that is all sass and gumption, the story just flows. This one has lots of
Reese
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sherri Geisler Locke
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As usual Shannon Greenland has given us another great book. This is a fun to read mystery, it will entertain you and keep you guessing. Age appropriate. Written to be able to be a stand alone but I recommend reading them all. Penny Ann is an awesome sleuth who manages to wiggle her way out of more than a few tight spots.

Jeanne Richardson
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books written by Shannon Greenland; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

A great mystery full of action. I loved the characters.

Rebecca
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shannon Greenland’s Piper Investigation series is a delight to read. Her characters are lovable and the stories are quirky and fun. Island Mafia keeps Penny Ann on her toes! Every time she thinks she’s figured out the true story, it changes! This book kept me entertained and leaves me wanting more of the story! Penny Ann and Piper Island could go on forever as far as I’m concerned!
Lee Simpson
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this series and it is filled with suspense and mystery. I enjoyed reading this book very much. Penny-Ann and her friends are full of adventure and work well together to figure out the mystery. This has been a fun series to read.
KPKnupp
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting to see a whole new side of Penny-Ann when her mom comes back into the picture. This one became my favorite of the three with the mafia aspect. It was fun to guess how everyone is connected throughout the book. Definitely a great read!
Rachel Hurst
Aug 22, 2020
Deborah
Oct 01, 2020

• Kisses and Croissants
  • A Bond Of Blood (Detective Kate Covington, #2)
  • Falling Up: 9 Ways to Transform Trauma into Triumph
  • Escaping Conflict (Island Refuge EMP #1)
  • Waking Spero (The Spero Trilogy, #1)
  • Terror at the Tiki Bar (Whodunit Pet Mystery #5)
  • Seven Lives to Kill (Cat Sanctuary #1)
  • Don't Try to Save Me (Hush Now Book 1)
  • The Wrong Decision
  • String of Hearts (Old Town Braverton: Pinwheel Plant Shop #1)
  • Lake of Secrets
  • Amish Prodigal--Leah's Baby: Amish Romance (An Amish Vows Romance, Book 5)
  • Nothing Bundt Trouble (A Bakeshop Mystery #11)
  • I Adopted My Mom at the Bus Station
  • I Hate Fairyland #1
  • Falling for the Pitcher
  • Adelita: A Mexican Cinderella Story
Things you should know about me: I write novels! Some have won awards. Others have been bestsellers. Under Shannon Greenland (my real name) you’ll find spies, adventure, and romantic suspense. Under S. E. Green (my pen) you’ll find dark and gritty fiction about serial killers, cults, secret societies that do bad things, and whatever else my twisted brain deems to dream up. I’m on Instagram, Twitte ...more

News & Interviews