Start by marking “Her Perfect Storm (Orchard Inn Romance Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Her Perfect Storm (Orchard Inn Romance Series, #3)

Her Perfect Storm

(Orchard Inn Romance #3)

To get their friends off their back, heiress and commitment-phobic Isa and high school teacher Ethan agree to a fake relationship. But as their pretense turns to real feelings, can he convince her to take a chance on love?
Published November 1st 2019 by Our Peaceful Family

To ask other readers questions about Her Perfect Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Perfect Storm

Start your review of Her Perfect Storm (Orchard Inn Romance Series, #3)
Byron Washington
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really Good!!!

The authors saved their best for the third book of the series. This book was deeper, more meaningful and much more emotional. The prose constantly elicited smiles one moment, then sadness the next moment, as I waited with trepidation for the proverbial other shoe to drop.😃😃. Really exceptional writing for this tale, along with a REALLY good twist at the end that transitions into book #4.

Buy it, read it and enjoy!!👍🏾🔥👍🏾🔥👍🏾🔥👍🏾🔥👍🏾🔥

Nichole Schneider
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this book to review.
This book as amazing. I was on a roller coaster of emotions through the whole book from laughing to crying. I did not want to put it down until I found out how it ended.
Is and Ethan were perfect for each other even if it was a rough path to get to the end. It was hard to watch the struggle Isa went through because of her father and how it effected her trust. Then Ethan's loss was heart breaking.
However, it was refreshing to see them come togethe
Leah
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC of this novel via Hidden Gems in exchange for an honest review. My opinion is my own.

This is the third novel in the awesome Orchard Inn series. It can be a standalone novel but to get the most out of it I recommend reading the other two first. You won't regret it. Now to this book. I LOVED it. It made me cry, not just a little but full out ugly crying, lol. The plot was heart-wrenching and totally freaking awesome. I loved the characters and all their interactions. This aut
BethAnn
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Isa isn't looking for long term. Ethan wants a wife and a family. When Ethan and Isa find themselves thrown together at their best friends wedding, they "fake" going out. Can Isa and Ethan get past their issues and live happily after. Very emotional romance, had all the right feels.

lf
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fake to real but will their love overcome to last

The Perfect Storm is a wonderfully enticing story that pulls you in and keeps you reading. Isa and Ethan agree to a fake relationship just to get their friends to stop meddling. What starts off fake starts becoming more real as they spend time together and get to know each other. But all is not going to go smoothly as both of their families disapprove and want something or should we say someone different for them each. Plus they each have things i
Christine
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC review For honest review. Is a Grayson is a artist with a closed of heart when she goes to orchard inn where river wedding is she meets Ethan appiah who is Ghanaian and a high school science teacher that opens up her heart only can he not break it. Awesome story
A.M. Kusi
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Philonese Simmons
Jul 24, 2020
Jeanie Rex
Jul 30, 2020

• Rival (Fall Away, #2)
  • Warrior's Woman (Ly-San-Ter, #1)
  • The Anatomy of Jane (WJM, #1)
  • The Rawhide Man
  • The Wild (The Wild, #1)
  • The King's Spinster Bride (Aspect and Anchor #0.5)
  • Wild (Savage Alpha Shifters, #1)
  • Flying in Place
  • Carnage (Whispers From the Bayou, #1)
  • The Lion's Woman (Interstellar Visitors)
  • Amelia
  • Her Viking Wolf: 50 Loving States, Colorado (50 Loving States, #3)
  • In His Arms (Nature of Desire)
  • The Glue
  • Rawhide and Lace
  • Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)
  • The Kane Series Boxset (The Kane Trilogy, #1-4)
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)
A.M. Kusi is the pen name of a husband and wife team. We enjoy writing romance novels that are inspired by our own experiences as an interracial/multicultural couple.

Our novels are about strong women and the sexy heroes they fall in love with, are emotionally satisfying, and always have a happy ending.

Sign up for our newsletter and get a FREE book today:

www.amkusi.com/newsletter

ORDER NOW:

A Fallen

Orchard Inn Romance (3 books)
  • The Orchard Inn (Orchard Inn Romance Series, #1)
  • Conflict of Interest (Orchard Inn Romance Series, #2)

News & Interviews