Start by marking “Girl Meets Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Girl Meets Billionaire

Girl Meets Billionaire

Girl meets billionaire...and then what happens?

The road to happily-ever-after has many twists and turns, especially when an arrogant, sexy alpha billionaire is involved. Read 8 FREE billionaire romances that will make you laugh, cry, and swoon in this special edition box set available for a LIMITED TIME only.

Night After Night by Lauren Blakely
Julia thought she could spend
Published March 16th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Girl Meets Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girl Meets Billionaire

Start your review of Girl Meets Billionaire
Coco.V
Mar 19, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (3/19/2020)! 🎁
Rochelle
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am reviewing Night after Night by Lauren Blakely.

I really enjoyed this read. Loved Clay and Julia. What started out as one night didnt stay that way. They couldnt stay away from each other, no matter how they tried. They had intense chemistry that was so hot. You could feel it coming of the pages. Love books like this. You are able to get a story and get the heat that so many people yearn for. Ms. Blakely never disappoints with each book that she rights. You wont regret reading this story.

I
Nadine Bookaholic
Currently FREE!! https://amzn.to/3dc02jf

Girl meets billionaire
For a chance to win ➜ GIVEAWAY

Lori R.
This review is for MOST ELIGIBLE BILLIONAIRE by Annika Martin:

What a fantastic read! This was fun, it was sexy, and I didnt want to put it down.

Henry is thee most perfect asshole-ish bastard. Handsome, wealthy, powerful, and... caring? CEO of the family business, hes used to getting his way. And hes not at all happy about the newest board member.

Vicky, who is hiding from her past, mistakenly gets labeled as a dog whisperer and thrown into a situation shes not too thrilled about. Tired of being
Paganalexandria
Mar 21, 2020 marked it as in-collection-boxset
3/21/20 currently free https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0861W8242

Night After Night by Lauren Blakely Night After Night (Seductive Nights, #1) by Lauren Blakely
Mr. Perfect by J.A. HussMr. Perfect (Mister, #1) by J.A. Huss
Shopping for a Billionaires Fiancée by Julia Kent Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee (Shopping for a Billionaire, #6) by Julia Kent
Dirty Sexy Player by Laurelin Paige Dirty Sexy Player (Dirty Games Duet, #1) by Laurelin Paige
At Any Price by Brenna Aubrey At Any Price (Gaming the System, #1) by Brenna Aubrey
Anything For You by Layla Hagen Anything For You (The Connor Family, #1) by Layla Hagen
Most Eligible Billionaire by Annika Martin Most Eligible Billionaire by Annika Martin
Tempting Levi by Jules Barnard Tempting Levi (Cade Brothers, #1) by Jules Barnard

Erin Lewis
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A compilation of stories from multiple authors. This review is for :
5 star review Dirty Sexy Player by Laurelin Paige
This is an enemies to lovers story about Weston King and Elizabeth Dyson and was so good even though there were times that I wanted to smack them both across the back of the head. Donovan Kincaid plays a pivotal role in this story as he manipulates the playing field.
This story had so many twists and turns I thought my head was going to explode. The chemistry between them is
Jacquie C M
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an incredible collection! Two of my favorites are Annika Martin's Most Eligible Billionaire and Dirty Sexy Player from Laurelin Paige.

--Annika Martin has written a fun, sexy, unique story with Most Eligible Billionaire. Henry is a perfectly imperfect hero and Vicky is a smart and sassy heroine. Their banter and interactions are great, and I loved watching their relationship unfold.
When Vicky befriends Henry's wealthy, estranged mother, she becomes the guardian of her fluffy dog named
Marika
Mr. Perfect by JA Huss

Mr perfect really is perfect..sigh..dreamy and amazing and hes got a filthy mouth on him..As I said..sigh!
This author never ceases to amaze me..She goes from dark and gritty to fun and flirty..and she does everything so well :)
Ellie and Mac's story is hot, fun, flirty, dreamy and swoony..but there are still secrets and twists that will make you love the story even more!
Ellie..I love her..she's a dreamer and she is charming, independent and quirky. Shes great at her job
Carissa Janes
Most Eligible Billionaire- Annika Martin
I love Annika Martin's writing, and this book was just as great as any of the others. The storyline was unique, and I was laughing as Annika's wit "...the buildings had a fairytale sheen to them. Will a unicorn soon bound out from the foliage? Perhaps!"

Vicky is the caretaker of her sister, and she'll do anything to protect her. Along with their new life, Vicky and Carly start taking care of Smuckers, the dog of an eccentric old lady in the neighborhood.
Sue
Night After Night by Lauren Blakely
This was my first Lauren Blakely read years ago and yeahsteamy as heck. Glad I got to re-read it still pretty hot!

Mr. Perfect by J.A. Huss
I adore everything JA Huss writesit isnt all peaches and cream (or butter) but it IS always extremely intriguing, steamy and enough suspense to keep you on your toes.

Shopping for a Billionaires Fiancée by Julia Kent
The hijinks that is all Shannon and Declan (and of course, Shannons wacky family) are non stop in another 5
Dora
DIRTY SEXY PLAYERS by Laurelin Paige
This book is dirty, provocative, scintillating, awe-inspiring, and brilliant that you NEED to READ! This is Weston King and Elizabeth Dysons storya spinoff from Dirty Rich Men. Weston King is so freaking sexy! Weston comes from a wealthy familyhe is tall, handsome, forthright, impudent, capricious, and also seductive. Weston has no quarrel with such faint praise as he has forever eschewed marriage, women, and anything remotely akin to love. Weston is business
Brenna Aubrey
Mar 24, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Get your copy of this amazing collection now... FOR FREE on all bookstores. Limited time.

Brand New Box Set with 8 FULL LENGTH contemporary billionaire romance novels FOR FREE !
GIRL MEETS BILLIONAIRE: ...and then what happens?

Chriss
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
What could be better than a delicious billionaire? Eight delicious billionaires of course.

Look at all these saucy Authors and look at all of these oh so naughty billionaires. I look forward to meeting them one by one. I started with Weston King because, well why not. He didn't disappoint. Now, who should I get up close and personal with next?

I have to say I was really looking forward to spending time with Weston King. I found myself smiling from start to finish as I watched Elizabeth and Weston
Pamela
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From this boxset of amazing stories..I have read "Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiance by Julia Kent and here is my review...
I have loved Declan and Shannon from the very first book...when they were referred to as Toilet Girl and Hot Guy! This book did not disappoint me! It had everything...laughs, a time for tears (this time it was Declan who made me cry!), some sexy times, some anger and oh yes her mother Marie! We do see more of Shannon's father in this book and he makes his presence known!
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Perfect by JA Huss

Mr. Perfect was Perfect. Everything about this book I loved especially the characters how they were together especially Ellie & her BF Ming. Ellie has worked for Stonewall for 7 yrs and loves her job, she has helped so many clients and some have become her friends. When McAllister comes into the picture to takeover the company, he is intrigued by Ellie because he just so happens to stumble onto something personal about Ellie mortified she quits and it's been a long
Lisa Hemming
From the box set I read: Dirty Sexy Player by Laurelin Paige

"Dirty Sexy Player may be about Weston and Elizabeth, but his mentor Donovan is an important player in this tale of business, lust and love. He convinced Weston that it was necessary for him to marry the heir to the Dyson empire so they could take control of the European advertising market. In fact, Donovan even manipulated Elizabeth into thinking that this was the only way she would ever gain control of her late fathers company.
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
~This is a review of Annika Martins Most Eligible Billionaire
(5 stars) Well if you enjoy quirky romantic comedies this is the book for you! Vicky ends up in a bit of a situation when she becomes the executor of a little Maltese named Smuckers. Vicky is taking care of Smuckers for a not so nice elderly woman named Bernadette who has been ill in her old age. Little did she know that Bernadette Locke was one of the most wealthiest women around! Comedy And Chaos ensue when Bernadettes son, Henry
Kelly - Words We Love By
I read Dirty Sexy Player by Laurelin Paige

If I could have an arranged marriage with Weston I would jump at the chance. However, I'm not sure that was exactly how Elizabeth felt. Weston is the more charming of this group of Dirty Sexy Men you met in Dirty Filthy Rich Men (if you haven't grab your copy quickly because Donovan is HOT). Weston's arranged marriage to Elizabeth is just for business and show but they have chemistry they can't deny. It is a battle between the two of them at first
Michell Hall casper
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read Mr. Perfect by JA Huss. I will post other reviews when I finish reading the other books.

I am beginning to think there isn't anything that JA Huss can't write.

I could not put this book down. I loved the plot hell who doesn't love a steamy office romance. Mac is sexy, demanding and mysterious. Ellie is sassy, cute and over the top. I loved the banter and chemistry created between the two. This book will have you laughing out loud and guessing until the very end.

This is a must-read!! JA
Kristen Lewendon
Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee
I loved getting the chance to see this circus from Declan's point of view. I'm not totally sure if that's what really goes on in a man's mind, but I kinda hope it is. Wow, it's pretty hot in there. For a man so used to being in complete control of everything that goes on around him, it's almost heartbreaking to watch Declan's beautiful, carefully planned proposal go right out the window even though I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. In spite of their
B.
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This Is An Amazing Group Of Authors!

Don't pass this book up! This collection of books is by a fantastic group of authors, and the included reads are a great way to get introduced to them if you aren't already familiar with their works.

I have read a majority of the books out by J.A. Huss and Layla Hagen, and their books here won't disappoint. Huss writes plot-heavy stories that take you on a wild ride. Hagen writes realistic, character-driven stories that revolve around family. Their steamy
Chris
This review is for Dirty Sexy Player by Laurelin Paige:

Another enticing, engaging and entertaining read from this wonderful author. Her characters come to life and leap off the pages into your head and heart. I can't get enough of them. If you like sexy, powerful Alpha males with hidden vulnerabilities, grab this book and say hello to Weston King. I hope he steals your heart like he stole mine. I LOVED this story and can't wait to read more like it in the Girl Meets Billionaire Box Set!
Jill  Kirtley
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for Mr Perfect by JA Huss.

Ellie has been stuck in the same job for seven years longing for something more. Then she gets a new boss McAllister Stonewall Mr Perfect and within an hour she quits. Will he be able to change her mind about quitting as she works out her notice?
I absolutely loved this book, the beginning had me laughing out loud, (the slide) hilarious stuff.
With all these amazing authors I know this anthology will be amazing!
Jamie Speck
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to ready some more billionaire adventures. This review is for the one I have read so far.

Julia Kent hits it out of the park once again with Shopping For a Billionaires Fiance.

I laughed until I cried, how can you not with Toilet Girl and Hot Guy. You have the crazy family that are somehow always intertwined, ER fetishes, is it to much to hope for Random Acts of Crazy to play the wedding??
K Huskić
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Have read Shopping for a Billionaires Fiancée by Julia Kent

This instalment to the series is told from Declan's viewpoint, as he plans to propose to Shannon. Of course, nothing is ever easy, or can ever go to plan, and Shannon ending up in hospital during his proposal was not supposed to happen!

A fun read, with even funnier characters and laugh out loud moments!
Cali Jewel
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Was a awesome way to spend a weekend reading, really enjoyed this undeniably fun and exciting collection of sexy fun romantic adventures. Each story is filled with engaging and fun charters, witty dialog, heart racing twists and undeniable passion. Great reading!
Anadosen
Most Eligible Billionaire by Annika Martin
When I started reading I couldn't put it down.Annika Martin is magnifysent and amazing writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.Can't wait for the next book.
Peni
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Devan
Mar 28, 2020
Stacie Christensen
Mar 30, 2020

• Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • Under His Rule
  • Alonzo (Bossy Brothers, #5)
  • This is War, Baby (War & Peace, #1)
  • Throw Down
  • Dancing at the Harvest Moon
  • Fallen Love (Sinful Truths, #5)
  • Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain, #2)
  • The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1)
  • Malfeasance
  • The Devil's Teardrop
  • Beauty and the Thorns (Beauty and the Rose, #2)
  • Haunted By Regret (Heaven's Guardians MC, #3)
  • Predator: A BDSM, Ménage Erotic Thriller (The Master's Child Book 5)
  • With This Secret
  • Change in Strategy (Change of Hearts #2)
  • Dangerous Betrayals: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: ...more