Start by marking “Creation (Written in the Stars: Novella Three)” as Want to Read:
Creation (Written in the Stars: Novella Three)

Creation (Written in the Stars: Novella Three)

Auden Devlin intrigued Mia. For nine long months, she tiptoed around the indoor pool at her workplace, never getting close to him, or the water. Her love of music and career as a physical therapist always came first—no time for any distractions. Finding him painting a mural on the empty wall of her therapy space, twisted her in places she thought closed off for years.

Mia A
Published May 4th 2020 by dba Maggie Jane Schuler

To ask other readers questions about Creation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creation

Start your review of Creation (Written in the Stars: Novella Three)
Mindy
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This may be a quick read but has plenty of story to it! I have really enjoyed this series these two authors are putting out, the combination of writing really pulls you in and keeps your attention. This is book 3 in the series and the other two are just as great reads too-my suggestion is to start with Transformation then move onto Calculation before starting this book-you meet the neat characters that are part of this storyline.
Mia is a complex person, she's had to be in defense of surviving
Michelle
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Maggie and Morgan have done it again with this beautifully written story....
Auden and Mia’s reminded me that no matter how crippling someone's past may be, it doesn't have to define who they become in the future.... I love how this imperfect couple find a way to help each other put together their broken pieces,

Loved this story......and loved Auden and Mia
Mardell Bonasso
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This writing duo has done it again. I thoroughly enjoyed this short afternoon read by Maggie Jand Schuler and Morgan Heyward. Auden and Mia's story is so sweet. Auden has potential to become an Olympic swimming champ, only to have his hopes and dreams crushed. He becomes a swimming instructor at the gym Mia is hired to work at as a rehab therapist. Mia has issues of her own causing her to be quiet and cautious. Auden paints murals on the wall of her training room and they admire each other until ...more
TopsieJ
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Unique, deep and loving souls!
That's how I feel about Mia and Auden and why I'm a little bit in love with them both!
Maggie and Morgan have written this novella in such a way that makes me feel like I know the characters as I do my own best friends, but leaving me wanting to know so much more.
This story touches on the negatives and positives of being unique and is a beautiful addition to the series.
Lisa Marie
May 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Eeep! I loved this story of Mia and Auden.
The shy and awkwardness of them both makes this one so endearing and sweet while everyone around them seems to have their own ideas and match making ways.

As they begin to share their own secrets they grow closer taking things things slow and setting their own pace regardless of how many times they are thrown together by others and/or circumstances.

A wonderful story of navigating through their pasts to finding love! A packed full shorty that can be a s
Martha Lindblom
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These two ladies have written another wonderful book about past problems still haunting Auden and Mia. This is a novella but it is so full of information how imperfect people can get together, love and be happy. Enjoy
The Redhead
Auden and Mia's journey to finding love is sweet and complicated. Each being a little broken makes them real and exactly the type of story I love. This series of novella's by Maggie Jane Schuler and Morgan Heyward is keeping me on my toes and stealing my heart.

Each couple they have introduced pops up in the next book, giving the readers mini updates on how those couples are doing.

Auden has a special place in my heart and I can't wait to read more about him and Mia in the next book.
Mitchell Summers
Jun 09, 2020
Maggie Schuler
Mar 21, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Lindsay
Dana Fernandez
Jun 01, 2020
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Jan 13, 2021

• Metamorphosis: A Short Story of Love and Acceptance.
  • Number One Fan
  • Cloistered Vampire: The Deeper the Bite, The Deeper the Love
  • On the Road Again: Horny Trucker - Book One
  • Inked Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #5)
  • A Trip Down Memory Lane - A Short Story: The Midnight Series - Book Seven
  • Will You Be My Wife? - A Short Story: The Midnight Series - Book Eight
  • Breaking up Is Hard to Do (The Midnight #10)
  • Just the Two of Us - A Short Story: The Midnight Series - Book Nine
  • The Midnight Series: Books One - Ten
  • Summer Sessions
  • Dirty Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #6)
  • After Dark (After Dark, #3)
  • After Dark (After Dark, #4)
  • I Just Can't Help Believin'...: Conspiracy Theory Book One - Elvis Presley
  • Hearts Entwined (An Angel of Mine Story Book 3)
  • After Dark (After Dark, #2)
  • Earth Angel (An Angel of Mine Story Book 4)
Maggie Jane Schuler is a wife, mother of three children who have flown the nest, and teacher by day. While she has always loved to read, the thought of writing her own prose did not strike until she was in the middle of writing her Master’s Thesis. From that point on she was hooked.

She resides in Southern California. Besides the family and books, she loves baseball. Since the Dodgers, Angels, and

News & Interviews