Start by marking “Fate of Wizardoms Boxed Set (Fate of Wizardoms, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Fate of Wizardoms Boxed Set (Fate of Wizardoms, #1-3)

Fate of Wizardoms Boxed Set

(Fate of Wizardoms #1-3)

1,000 pages of magic, intrigue, & adventure. Where wizards rule, magic reigns supreme.

Power. The ambitious thirst for it. But when a power-hungry wizard lord seeks to expand his might, he triggers a series of events unforeseen.

The balance of magic is altered, races of old return, and beasts of legend stalk the land.

This tale follows a squad of misfit heroes:
Jerrell "Jace"
Published April 7th 2020 by Fallbrandt Press

To ask other readers questions about Fate of Wizardoms Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate of Wizardoms Boxed Set

Start your review of Fate of Wizardoms Boxed Set (Fate of Wizardoms, #1-3)
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 daring stars
for
an epic fantasy adventure filled with magic, intrigue, schemes, and betrayal.

1,000 pages of magic, intrigue, & adventure, where wizards rule and magic reigns supreme. Several threads of separate misfits from completely different backgrounds are masterfully woven together into an irresistible tale full of magic, adventure and heart!
Heartbreaking at times and uplifting at others, this riveting tale has all the marks of a fabulous read.

While Eye of Obscurance is more daring action
Myla Aguilar
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Epic and Riveting

Totally enchanted with this epic and riveting story. The characters are well made with good and evil, plenty of action, betrayals, romance, magic and mythic creatures and people. Well worth reading. It is as good as reading Tolkien. I cannot wait to read the next 3 books in this series!
Norman
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jerrell the best thief in Fastella is hired to find an amulet but he must take a warrior with him to destroy the monster that defends the castle where the amulet lies. Noone has ever been able to do this and even Jerrel may have hisnhands full. Good reading
Jaime
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, Jeffrey Kohanek has knocked it out of the park with the first book in his latest series. The characters are very unique and really interesting, and the story itself is unlike any other I have read. I can’t wait to read the next one!
Jackie
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a beginning to a new series by this talented writer of many other books. These characters and the plot are absolutely intriguing. Don’t miss out.
Tammy Snow
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing adventure

When I started the trilogy I was intrigued. As I read through the books I realized that I had discovered something really unique, enjoyable and reminiscent of Tolkien. Seriously, hard to put down, can't wait for the next book!
Carole Eshenbaugh
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent three books

What a ride with many characters and plots. This story keeps your attention. The author is so good at weaving a story actually many stories into one. Cannot wait to read as the adventure continues
Christina Morley
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Eye of Obscurance (Book 1) by Jeffrey L. Kohanek has captivating characters, wonderful world-building, plenty of action, and is an entertaining read! I easily lose interest if there are too many people to follow, but this story held my attention and it was neat to see how they all fit into the climax.

Balance of Magic (Book 2) is another exciting story! This time I listened to the audiobook. It's a lot of fun listening to Travis Baldree narrate the story and he doesn't exaggerate the different vo
Lana
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read the 3 books in this boxed set and reviewed each one separately however I highly recommend this set to all readers of epic fantasy who enjoy great sword and sorcery scenes, and who like to see the abusers of power toppled by commoners as happens in this series. Our group of young heroes go up against the great powers that be and in this case it is not Kings and Queens who rule the kingdoms, but great and High Wizards who all rival one another and do not stop at anything to further the ...more
Georgia Tumbleweed McNabb
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a Excellent Series and though I listened to it instead of reading it. I Have to tell you people looking for a Great Story to get into this is one you will love. Wounderful Characters and Storyline, Worldbuilding, & Pagetuner.
Angela Nesbitt
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great job

I enjoyed this book immensely. A great storyline. I look forward to reading the other books in this series. Characters are complex and quite ingenious. I figured out the true 'bad guy ' Will see if I am correct when the rest of the books come out. Enjpy.
Joscelyn Smith
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A really wonderful series with well-written characters and world building. I had no problems reading each story one after the other, in truth I had a hard time putting them down. All in all an engaging, fascinating series that I enjoyed immensely.
LooseBoots
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing fantasy adventure series well worth my time. I read each one individually but to be able to get as a boxed set is a gift not to be ignored. No spoilers from me but it’s a wizards delicious tale. Highly recommended.
Rachel Rener
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Epic fantasy isn't my go-to genre. I'm more of a contemporary gal. I hate having to keep track of all the different names and story threads, and the stories themselves tend to drag on and onnnn. But Mr. Kohanek has such a flair for storytelling, easily weaving all of the colorful threads into a rich tapestry of swords and sorcery, heroes and high wizards, witty banter, eye-popping reveals, and even a dash of romance! I was not bored - and that's saying a lot for me.

These books, in my mind, have
Stacy Gallina
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun journey so far

I like the world the author made and the characters. The chemistry between couples is apparent and the friendships feel natural. There are wizards that rule, but a hierarchy between them. As usual with power, someone(s) always want more. The author provides enough backstory for the characters "in the moment" to give understanding of their actions. As for the main characters they are written well with human flaws to make them feel even more real. I enjoy the various supernatural
John Mulhall
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A 5 star treat for the fantasy genre fan! This box set is well written, has structured story lines that start off slow and take off at around 7% of the box set for a whirl wind story of courage, perseverance and growth in each character that is very relatable to! Definitely recommend for an engaging read!!
Lynda Dickey
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Classic style epic

A team of oddballs are slowly assembled and are manipulated into saving the world. A wonderfully written fantasy epic that is hard to put down.
david bowers
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good series

Jovel action full of wizards and dwarves. More yet to come in the last 3 books. I couldn't stop reading
Caroline Atkins
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great adventure

The end of the world is coming and what else could possibly go wrong?
A thief, an acrobat, a princess and a few more, join together to try and save the world... except they don't realise this is what they are doing until towards the end of book 3!
Michael
Enthralling!!

I had a hard time putting this down. Looking forward to finding an internet connection to download the next three books!!
juliette dempsey
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling fantasy trilogy

A brilliant fantasy trilogy that takes you on a journey through a well imagined world.
Great characters with realistic situations and lots of action and adventure.
I look forward to more from this series 😁
Heather Kennedy
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very good series! At 3 books in, I care about the cast of characters and want to continue to follow their journey! Well written, lots of adventure and a touch of humour. Rest assured I will continue on the quests with them.
Roger
Oct 15, 2020 added it
Eye of Obscurance (Fate of Wizardoms #1). my seventh read from author Jeffrey L. Kohanek. Well-written with intricately developed characters you can invest heavily in and the storyline with its intricate twists & surprises as the tension & suspense ratchets up throughout the book’s length. 300 pages but reads even longer with the attention to detail written into the story. Owning both the Kindle & Audible editions I was able to follow along while being read to. I look forward to reading more in ...more
Christine Marie
Oct 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
First in the series the story itself is interesting but there is a lot more background and world building then action and adventure. I still really enjoyed the story to continue onto the next book on the series.
Second in the series which picked up exactly where it left off. The vibe I feel with this series so far is very Tolkien like with the massive amount of details. From the characters and their backgrounds and each new world we explore from the travels of our main characters.
We learn of an i
Mike Outten
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I liked the series so far. I liked the different characters. I liked the relationships they built with each other. Good writing. Good storyline. My only crazy critique is that the "all powerful" wizards were really not that powerful. They kept dying by mere mortals. Several of them. The book is entertaining. Pick it up and read ...more
Carrie
Jul 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was ok. The actions scenes were good. Unfortunately that was it. If the story had been a bit tighter, it would've been better. ...more
Sekhmet
Jul 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020
Engaging story. Well developed characters. The story moves along well and doesn't drag. The plot is I bteresting and well developed. ...more
iainascot
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

To much of a romantic move plenty of action but overall could have been much better. Stop not too bad
Betina Vince
Dec 27, 2020
DAVID STRUDWICK
Nov 09, 2020

• The Magelands Epic (Books 1-4)
  • Riders of Fire Books 1-3: Ezaara, Dragon Hero, Dragon Rift (Riders of Fire Box Set Book 1)
  • Stoneblood Saga Boxset: Books 1-6
  • The Dragonblood Saga: The Complete Trilogy
  • Dragon Approved Complete Series Boxed Set (Dragon Approved #1-13)
  • Brindle Dragon Boxed Set: Complete Series Books 1 - 9
  • The Dragon's Blade (Magelands Eternal Siege, #2)
  • The Risen Shard (The Chain Breaker #1)
  • Dragon Strike (Riders of Fire #4)
  • The Stormborn Saga (Stormborn Saga #1-10)
  • Apprentice to Master: The Complete Epic Fantasy Trilogy
  • The Mortal Blade (Magelands Eternal Siege, #1)
  • A King's Bargain (Legend of Tal #1)
  • Reformed
  • The Jade Egg (The Chain Breaker Book 2)
  • The Brazen City: The 13th Paladin (Volume III)
  • Sven the Collector (Dokiri Brides, #0.5)
  • Dragon War (Riders of Fire #5)
Jeffrey L. Kohanek grew up in rural Minnesota, where comic books sparked his young imagination and inspired fantasies of heroes with super-powers saving the day. His tastes later evolved to fantasy epics, featuring unlikely heroes overcoming impossible odds to save worlds born from the writer’s imagination.

Now residing in southern California, Jeff uses that imagination to weave tales of engaging c

Fate of Wizardoms (6 books)
  • Eye of Obscurance (Fate of Wizardoms, #1)
  • Balance of Magic (Fate of Wizardoms, #2)
  • Temple of the Oracle (Fate of Wizardoms, #3)
  • Objects of Power (Fate of Wizardoms, #4)
  • Rise of a Wizard Queen (Fate of Wizardoms, #5)
  • A Contest of Gods (Fate of Wizardoms, #6)

News & Interviews