Start by marking “Changing Lanes (Welcome to Grace, #1)” as Want to Read:
Changing Lanes (Welcome to Grace, #1)

Changing Lanes (Welcome to Grace, #1)

Stella Locke is starting over. After an ugly divorce, she picks up her Southern roots and transplants to upstate New York where the air is crisp and no one knows her name. Shes an enthusiastic reader and just so happens to pick the quaint little spot where her favorite author lives. The small town of Grace welcomes Stella with open arms, a new job, and a smoking hot ...more
Kindle Edition
Published April 1st 2020 by Season Vining

To ask other readers questions about Changing Lanes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Changing Lanes

Start your review of Changing Lanes (Welcome to Grace, #1)
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Copy received from author for an honest review

Changing Lanes is a fun rom com about moving on and finding yourself again

Stella's story was a lot of fun. Some hilarious mishaps had me laughing out loud, and the hottie next door, Lane had me all aswoon.

Stella's new friends are flipping the best. I want a Marley in my life. For a full on as she is, her heart is huge. Dirty, but huge!

I am really looking forward to more stories in the Welcome To Grace series.

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Cindy Fong
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fun quirky story. I love the town and people of Grace. Stella ended up with the best besties. Marley is a hoot! The attraction between Stella and her next door neighbor Lane, is a slow burn with all the feels . Lane seems perfect, but he is hiding a secret that will undermine his relationship with Stella. Good thing he has a cute corgi wingman. I look forward to reading more Grace character stories.
Venessa
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, arc, ebook
CHANGING LANES is just what I needed: small town rom-com with all the good feels. This book had some of my favorite things sarcastic characters, witty banter, and a strong friend group (aka found family). Vining has given me that with her rom-com debut. 😊 I really enjoyed my time in small town Grace. ✨
Michelle
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Won this ARC in a giveaway with no expectation of a review, but it totally deserves one.

Loved this book. The title is so appropriate, not just for the men named Lane in Stellas life, but for the many changes she is making after completely rebooting her life.

I loved all the antics that Stella got into and how easy it was for her to laugh at herself, and I laughed so many times, too! The friendship that grows between Stella and Marley is one of my favorite parts. But Id be lying if I didnt say I
Moon Love
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of reading this at an earlier stage in it's creation and even though it's been over a month since I read the book, I can still recall how funny this book is. It's a romantic comedy, a first for Season Vining. While her books have had some levity in them, I'd say her writing while amazing is on the heavier side. Heavy as in feelings and emotions, while also being entertaining and steamy hot.

Changing Lanes to me is as much a romantic comedy as it is women's fiction. It has
Macy
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Changing Lanes (Welcome to Grace, #1) by Season Vining is a delightful romance novel. I have to admit this is not my favorite genre, but if more romance books were like this one I would convert. The story is equal parts sweet and steamy. In addition to following Stella's sexual re-awakening, we also watch her find a new tribe of friends and community. Her journey of self-discovery and self-reliance was wonderful to follow. I'm so happy to see that is the first in a series; I not ready to say ...more
Lisa Crocco
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Season killed it with her first rom com book! I absolutely loved her main character Stella and how real she was. I loved the banter between her and her friends, felt her pain while going through her struggles and wanted her to explore more with her neighbor Lane. This was a quick, fun read that was just what I needed while home bound during this Coronavirus crisis. Thanks so much to Season for providing me the perfect distraction that I needed. Looking forward to more in this series!
Bre Landers
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!
If you want a sweet book with a hunky man that is dang near perfect and an adorable dog, then this is the book for you. After her divorce, Stella moves to a new town in a new state and finds the love every woman dreams about.
Her unique friend Marley makes up a very colorful portion of this book and I cant help but hope she gets a book later in the series. Along with Reagan and Kennedy.
Lane is the loyal, old soul of man muscle that gave off Clark Kent/Superman vibes all the way
Season Vining
Mar 20, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Release Date: April 1, 2020

Buy Links:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3dfw65G
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3dhcYnX
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2UknJx4

FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

Changing Lanes

Changing Lanes is Book 1 in the Welcome to Grace series. Each book will be set in the fictional small town of Grace in upstate New York. Each will follow a different couple's story there. And each title will feature the love interest's name.

Fun Facts:
1. The corgi in the story, Chap, is based off of a previous corgi of mine. Still miss
Jen
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I read this as an ARC and really enjoyed it. I felt like the characters were totally relatable. Heck, I even live in a small town similar to that. I kept picturing where I live as her setting, which made it more fun. Quirky, fun girls and sexy, intelligent boys who are well written are fun to read about.

Great job! Can't wait for the second one!
Shelves: 2020
Was given a ARC from author for honest review: this book is a breath of fresh air. I absolutely loved the banner especially between Stella and her girlfriends. I wont spoil. But what I thought was gonna happen as the drama of the story wasnt it at all. Season did a wonderful job of the twist without giving much away. I look forward to seeing where this couple goes within the books of the other characters. So excited for this new series. ...more
Jodie Guitreau
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a fun read! I loved Stella & her friends! The author did an excellent job bringing her characters to life & making me laugh & cry with them! I cant wait to read more in this series! Highly recommend! ...more
Debbie Rodriguez
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so hard! It is laugh out loud funny! When your reading and you don't even realize it had you laughing until your husband asks what was so funny.
Season Vining hit it out of the ball park with this one! The characters are so bright and funny. Its like you see them come alive in front of your eyes.
Stella had a bad deal in her marriage. Deciding to start over, in a new town away from all she knows she makes a different kind of impression on the neighbor. So wonder what Lane the
Brenda
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Season Vining's first romcom, and she slayed it!

Changing Lanes, is funny, sweet and hot.
Stella is such an inspiration, and a relatable character, and Lane is just absolutely swoon worthy.
I'm thrilled Changing Lanes is going to be a series, theses characters are absolutely amazing and I wasn't read to say goodbye.
I enjoyed this story so much I've read it twice.

A definite 5 star, A must read.
Michelle Fontenot
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is such an fun read! I found myself going on an emotional rollercoaster with Stella. This book had me laughing and crying, I haven't read a book that pulled my emotions out like this one did, in a long time. If you are looking for a feel good book, I recommend this book highly.
Tiffany Groetsch
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book!! From the witty, slapstick, sarcastic humor, to the heartache and sadness, this book brings to life so many emotions. It brings you into a life, friendship, and relationship as if it were real life. Can't wait for the next book!!
CK
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved every part of this hilarious rom com!!! From the very first flash to the perfect epilogue, this book put an everlasting grin on my face! Just perfection season!!!! I cant wait to read more from the series! ...more
Rachel Granger
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Starting over when you don't know who you are anymore is scary. But Stella rocks it with some comedic mishaps along the way while Lane provides all the swoon. This book is a departure from Season's norm but in such a good way!

*I was given an ARC of this title in exchange for my honest review.
Shawn
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the story of Stella and Lane. This was a light hearted story of starting over in a new town and meeting the very cute neighbor. She chose to move to the town called Grace because her favorite romance author lives there. But soon she finds out that her favorite author prefers to remain mysterious. This has you guessing throughout the story is it the bookstore owner, Lane - her neighbor and possible love interest or is it Lanes Granny who also lives in town.
Stella also meets
Heather
Jesse
is currently reading it
Mar 21, 2020

• Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Into the Clear Water
  • The Other Man (Rose Gold #1)
  • Anonymous
  • Love, Sincerely, Yours
  • Mayday: Tinder Love in the Golden Years
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Hunting Her Box Set
  • Easy Reunion
  • Once A Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Beefcakes
  • From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Moment of Truth
  • Across Eternity (Across Time, #2)
  • Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
  • Liam (Heaven Hill Shorts #7)
  • Six Thinking Hats
SEASON VINING is an author, a designer, a philanthropist, a bookworm, a cook, inked, and a night owl. She loves John Hughes films, tattooed boys, and celebrating anniversaries of her 29th birthday. She lives in Louisiana, and is the mom to the cutest girl in the world.

Season is a graphic designer by trade and adores all form of art. She's a fan of live music, vintage cars, and people who know the

News & Interviews