Start by marking “Awakening (The Transcendent Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Awakening

PS Livingstone

Awakening (The Transcendent Saga, #1)

How do you live with the consequences of an impossible choice?
Aubrey has fought to carve out a normal life. Just an ordinary girl in a regular world. But some wounds don’t heal, and some experiences cannot be forgotten. Ten years ago, Aubrey had to make a choice, and the guilt haunts her. She stepped beyond the mortal realm and discovered magic is real, and so are the crea
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Awakening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awakening

Start your review of Awakening (The Transcendent Saga, #1)
Phil Parker
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying I don't enjoy stories of romance. Don't judge me either!
Some people might describe this book as a romance. It's not. What 'Awakening' is, is a strong and exciting character-driven story that works on several levels. It meant that I enjoyed this book. A lot. So there's a lesson here about not making preconceived judgements I suppose.

This is a story of when two worlds collide, the human and the supernatural. It's an urban fantasy in that part of the story takes place in ou
Damien Larkin
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awakening is the stunning debut of up-and-coming author PS Livingstone and it's a roller coaster ride of a story.

It's an epic urban fantasy novel with some romantic elements, but there's so much more to this book. The characters are so well written and realistic that they almost jump out from the pages. The snappy dialogue and interactions between Aubrey and Cathal are entertaining and full of emotional depth, while the author hurls exciting plot twists and curveballs that drive the action along
Annabel Campbell
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantasy meets romance in this story of love, destiny and magic.

Aubrey is a young woman settling into a new life in London, trying to put the past behind her. But she is still haunted by mysterious events in her childhood, ones which seem to link her to magic and the supernatural, no matter how hard she tries to forget. Attempting to help a young woman, she is thrown back into the world of the Fae, and she must contend with strange magical beings, demons, and a shadowy figure from her past.

There
J E Hannaford
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sexy, twisty contemporary fantasy story with a dark background. I particularly enjoyed the characterisation and several of the characters inhabited my thoughts for days afterwards. I very much look forward to reading more of this series.
Yaniv
marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2020

• Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race
  • Thief's Magic (Millennium’s Rule, #1)
  • Angel of Storms (Millennium’s Rule, #2)
  • Successor's Promise (Millennium's Rule, #3)
  • Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)
  • Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #3)
  • Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)
  • Chainsmoke Your Problems Away; Smokepit Fairytales Part IV
  • Carpet Diem
  • Under Ordshaw
  • Aftan Whispers
  • Smokepit Fairytales
  • Dead Star (The Triple Stars, Volume 1)
  • The Jealousy of Jalice (A Disaster of Dokojin, #1)
  • The Paragon of Man; Smokepit Fairytales Part III
  • Powdered Souls, A Short Story: They Decided to Survive (Snow Sub Series Book 1)
  • Jim & Martha: A Novel on Eco Living (The Silly Series, #2)
  • Galloglass