Start by marking “Block Party - Webcomics Anthology” as Want to Read:
Block Party - Webcomics Anthology

Block Party - Webcomics Anthology

A webcomics collection with Safely Endangered, Gudim, War and Peas, ArtbyMoga, They Can Talk, Mr. Lovenstein, Lollibee and many more!
Published 2020 by The Original Content Collective

To ask other readers questions about Block Party - Webcomics Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Block Party - Webcomics Anthology

Start your review of Block Party - Webcomics Anthology
Mehsi
Of course as soon as my hubby and I saw the kickstarter for this book we had to participate again! We also helped with the other 2 books. Plus, there are all these artists in that we needed to support as we love their works. Finally have a chance to see them together in one book. Who can resist that?
I really had tons of fun reading this one. Several comics weren't new to me but I still enjoyed reading them and I still laughed/giggled. And then, just like with the other books, I found new
Tom
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
The 3rd book in the printed webcomic series with Launch Party and Art Block. Still great. So great. It's a fun lighthearted read, which I definitely needed in these uncertain times. If you're a fan of webcomics, definitely check it out!
marieno
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
When I joined the Kickstarter in October, I didn't know if I would still be a fan of webcomics when I'll received the book. It turns out, I still am and since October, I'm a fan of numerous webcomic artists.
About Block Party: The quality of the book is great. (The inside and outside of the book) Some comics I had already seen, some were new to me. I related to some of it too. Also, some made me laugh out loud. I was happy to received it today!
Melissa Hernandez
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I bought this through the Kickstarter, and I enjoyed it very much. Its a good collection of jokes, corny jokes, and stories. Its a quick fun read! ...more
Megan

• Art Block - the Webcomics Anthology
  • The End of the Fucking World
  • VENGEANCE OF GRIMBALD
  • Launch Party - The Webcomics Anthology
  • The Ikalreev Prophecies (Verdunmull #1)
  • The Last Conversation (Forward collection)
  • A Visit from the Goon Squad
  • Eight Perfect Murders
  • Burnt Offerings
  • This One Summer
  • The Scarlet Pimpernel
  • The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
  • Writers & Lovers
  • The Power of Writing Well: The Thoughtful Leader's Model for Business and Technical Communications
  • Strange Planet