Start by marking “Capturing Love” as Want to Read:
Capturing Love

Capturing Love

Living and working in New York City, is all Josie Spencer needs to shake the sadness of her past. She lives for the simple things; pizza, good tunes, bad movies and watching the world go by through the lens of her camera.

William ‘Grayson’ Harlow IV, is anything but simple. He’s gorgeous, clever, extremely wealthy and completely controlled by the expectations of his family.
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Capturing Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Capturing Love

Start your review of Capturing Love
Jessie
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Amazing Stars!

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***

I received this arc in exchange for my honest review.

Capturing Love is the second book written by Ann Penny and my first one read. I'm glad that I received this arc. I completely enjoyed the story and plot, which exceed my expectations. I laughed, had fun, it excited me, surprised me and make me felt in love of Grayson and Josie.

Josie met Grayson in a restaurant when she was in Las Vegas covering an event for her job. The connection and spontaneity betwee
Pamela
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grayson and Josie meet while she is covering an event in Las Vegas. They are both in committed relationships so they end up staying the night together without any sex. The two never thought they would meet again but they do at a "singles" table during a wedding. The two are attracted to each other but Grayson lives a complicated life. His family wants him to do what they want and not what he wants for himself. Josie isn't what his family would choose for him. Grayson isn't willing to let Josie g ...more
Skye Yanovsky
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Capturing Love is the kind of book that I think everyone would enjoy. It is a very well written and griping story about what happens when you meet your soulmate but you are already in a relationship. There is instant connection between Josie and Grayson but they are plagued by not quite right relationships with other people, professional workplace rules, family interference and an ex that won’t go away. This story tells how they navigate life in order to find a way be together. You will quickly ...more
Books I Flove
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I freaking LOVED this story!

So, Ann Penny has done it again! She sucked me into her story, and didn’t let me out until I finished that book last night!

Josie is in Las Vegas, taking pictures for a hen party for the magazine she works for. She has her own column in said magazine, called Capturing Love, which gathers some attention.

During her stay (only one night) in Vegas she meets Grayson. They instantly connect, and he shows her the city before she needs to leave the next day. They have a lot
Thuy Taylor
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Josie and Grayson meet one night in Vegas. These two spend the best night of their life together just doing fun stuff minus sex. They're both in committed relationships, so its easy to just have fun. Its imprinted in their minds forever. They both do not think their paths will ever cross again. But fate steps in, Gray and Josie meet again.

I love the chemistry between these two. His life is super complicated but he wants life with Josie so badly. He's going to figure it out, fight for her because
Karen Sedgman
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved Capturing Love! Loved Josie & Grayson journey how they came together to part and come back together by accident! We had bumps in the road along the way! Perfect ending! l received an ARC in return for an honest review!
cupcakes and bookshelves
Deliciously engrossing from beginning to end, Capturing Love was full of drama, passion, difficulties, love and hope. Destiny whilst overcoming lifes struggles and obstacles never read so good. I LOVE, LOVED IT.
4.5 Stars

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
Britney Chavez
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a first read by this author for me and I was honored to get this is an ARC!

First of all this cover is absolutely gorgeous! Just in love with it.
I feel in love with this book. Grayson and Josie were the sweetest couple. I love them so much. They warmed my heart and just made me fall in love with them.

Josie made me think of my self a little bit. And her love and eye for photography is such a great gift. But she doesn’t think she is great enough to sell, so she just keeps it as a hobby and
M.S.
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A deliciously engrossing read that you will not want to miss!

This is my second read by Ann Penny, and I’m once again struck by her way with words. This tale is just as beautifully woven as her first, and so much more than the sum of its parts. Our protagonist is the lovely Josie, whose life was forever changed by her parents passing when she was younger, to the point where she can’t imagine caring enough for anyone to take a chance at enduring the kind of soul-crushing, life-altering loss that s
Treena
3 to 3.5 Stars

First time author for me and I really liked how she told Josie and Grayson's love story. It's well written and engaging. Josie and Gray's meet-cute was, for me, totally cute.

But the main reason why I can't give this story a higher rating is because there were a lot of times where Grayson's resulting interactions/reactions/decisions with his family were oh-so-frustrating. He was too beta for my taste.
Lisa
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second I opened this book I knew I was going to enjoy it right from the beginning and guess what? I loved it. Grayson and Josie were all things I love when a “meet-cute” takes place and Ann Penny didn’t disappoint writing their journey that came with lots of obstacles, angst, and most importantly, capturing love. This is a new author to me and I’m so glad to have found her. Fingers crossed for maybe Adam’s story, eh?

4.5 *Snap* stars!
Jessica
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ann Penny has reinforced herself as a natural born story teller with her second book. Whilst Bluebird was a romance with a country innocence (think Sweet Home Alabama), this book ups the sexual chemistry x 10. It’s very original (a unique vibe that had elements of Sex and the City/Patti Smith/Sabrina (Audrey, always)). If you like an easy flowing romance with thoughtful details, this is the book for you.
J.S. Andersson
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review..
Capturing Love is an amazing journey of true love. I loved every moment of this book.

Josie and Grayson meet by chance in Vegas and spend the night ticking items off a to do list.

I loved the chemistry between the characters and the flow of the story was great. This book grabbed my attention from the first chapter and didn't dissappoint...
MC lovetoread
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seriously could not put this book down!! Love love this book! There’s enough drama to keep you reading and enough hot hot scene to keep you hot and bothered.... I love this book so much I want to read more about the rest of characters (hopefully soon!).... def an author to look out for!!! Well done !!
sarah
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is wonderful. It is a wonderful story, told beautifully and had me hooked from the start until the very end. It is one of those fabulous stories where you put your life on hold to try and finish the book! Highly recommend.
Rosa Pulido
Sep 19, 2019 rated it liked it
3.8
Daniela Bucheler-Scott
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t normally read romance novels. The predictability, clichéd love triangles, neatly tied-up fairytale endings and often non-literariness usually deters me from reading the genre.
2020 has been a tough year and I’m finding reading heavy non-fiction and ‘writerly’ books a little hard to get through my nebulous Covid-brain. And so I picked up this book and decided to give a go.
When I first started reading Capturing Love, I wasn’t going to give it 5 stars.
I wasn’t instantly enamoured with the
Michelle Price
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book!! It was so endearing to read the Australian heroine navigate her way through Vegas, so I was hooked from the start... I adore a story where I find myself smiling at the pages, and that happened so many times with Josie. Can’t wait to go back and read the author’s other works now!!
Shasta Hope
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I seriously adored this book. I first read this author with her first title of Bluebird. She has definitely brightened her wording and has developed a beautiful story of love and loving another with limits and obstacles placed. I loved Josie and Grayson. Their story was difficult but unwavering. Sometimes I would get upset with Josie for letting Gray treat her the way he dud. Then I remembered that love was not a choice. It was a defining moment and it was fate. She was fated to love Gray with n ...more
Shil

Sep 20, 2019
Fleur Pryor
Sep 21, 2019
Juliana Santos
rated it did not like it
Sep 20, 2019
Gabriela
Aug 27, 2020
Kopal
Sep 30, 2019

• Take a Number (Wait With Me, #4)
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #6)
  • Kiss Me Slow
  • Mr. Mayfair
  • Merged With Him (Merge #1)
  • The Bridge
  • Motherducking Magic (Bad Magic Bounty Hunter #1)
  • The Ring
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • Life After
  • Mr. Christmas
  • Grounded in January
  • Written in the Stars
  • Cold Justice Series Box Set: Volume I (Cold Justice #1-3)
  • Undercover Princess (Royally Wed, #2)
  • Family Affairs