Start by marking “Life!” as Want to Read:

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  199 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
In "Life!", Louise L. Hay deals with the most common and pressing issues that we face throughout our lives such as growing up, relationships, work, spirituality, the twilight years and death...and the many problems, fears and challenges that these passages bring. No matter what obstacles lie before you, Louise continually reminds you that the magnificent, frightening, deli ...more
Published August 1st 1996 by Hay House (first published March 1st 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Life!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life!

Lulu Lulu
يتناول الكتاب العديد من الطرق الايجابية
والتوكيدات الرائعه من أجل حياة أفضل
نعم هذا الكتاب يستحق ان يكون في الجيب دائما
Özlem Güzelharcan

I love Louise Hay so much but I think this book was my least favourite of her work that I've read so far. Maybe it's because I've been reading what she has to say for a long period of time and simply I felt like this book had nothing new to offer me. Still, it can be a good start for the beginners.
Kiki Bolling
Dec 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Not as good as i would liked...but i got through it. i wont say, its a MUST READ...but it's not a waste of time neither.
Marie Corbitt
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another good one! Includes positive affirmations for different stages of life.
Feb 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
محتواه متكرر جميل لشخص المحبط جداً
Swetha Rao
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite
I love this book. This is my favorite book ever. I am a huge fan of all of Louise Hay's thoughts and philosophies. But this book in particular was the most influential, as it describes all phases of life. It includes insight about health, relationships, love, work life, aging, death and many other things. Views about all these are really great and makes you think about them differently (only positively, of course!).

This a good follow up book after You Can Heal Your Life.
I will cherish this book
Ann Chenhall
This book is one written in her later years and reflects a life well lived. Near the beginning Louise tells about her difficult early life and how she learned to overcome the past. Much of the book is affirmations grouped together around a topic. One I particularly liked was: Each problem has a solution. All experiences are opportunities for me to learn and grow; I am safe. Louise Hay is a wise woman with a positive message.
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Inspirational, I have kept this book as it is great to refer back to. I photocopied particularly relevant pieces to keep next to my bed and typed up the affirmations to show my students and refer to in my lessons.
This is a great follow on from her book 'You can heal your life' which I read first and I do believe was instrumental in changing my life.
Feb 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help
This is a nice mix...not my favorite from Louise. But in my heart she can do no wrong.
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sehr zu empfehlen! Fast alles im Leben ist möglich mit den richtigen positiven Gedanken!
Noha Badawy
Nov 10, 2016 rated it liked it
الممتع هو بساطة اسلوب الكتابة للويز هاي
لكن الكتاب كان مختصر للكتب التي قراتها لها من قبل
"حق الحياة عليك أن لا تؤدي سوى العمل الذي تستمتع به و حقك على الحياة أن توفر لك كل ما تريد."
Bookish Enchantment
Oct 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Another one of Louise Hay's books that you will want to have by your side to often reference for peace of mind.
May 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
recycling of information from every other book previously written by Louise Hay...
☘Misericordia☘  ⚡ϟ⚡ϟ⚡⛈   ❂❤❣
Incredibly helpful! It ultimately saved my life!
Oct 01, 2011 rated it liked it
Read this book because Dr.Wayne Dyer became affiliated with the Hay House books.Since,he can do no wrong,figured this was a good read.It was a good book,very inspirational and empowering!
Megan Peterson
Feb 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Had some good moments and useful things but some oddities too.
Kim Lee
May 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Secrets for Success and Happiness
  • The Only Diet There Is
  • Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of your Subconscious Mind to Create Wealth and Success: Book 2
  • L'onda perfetta
  • The Shift: Taking Your Life from Ambition to Meaning
  • 10-10-10: A Life-Transforming Idea
  • Loving Each Other
  • Manifest Your Desires: 365 Ways to Make Your Dreams a Reality
  • What About the Big Stuff?: Finding Strength and Moving Forward When the Stakes Are High
Louise Hay was born to a poor mother who married Hay's violent stepfather. When she was about five, she was raped by a neighbor. At fifteen she dropped out of high school without a diploma, became pregnant, and on her sixteenth birthday gave up her newborn baby girl for adoption.

She moved to Chicago, where she worked in menial jobs, before moving in 1950 to New York. At this point she changed her
More about Louise L. Hay...