Start by marking “One Last Time” as Want to Read:
One Last Time

One Last Time

I fell in love at seventeen with a girl I thought would someday be my forever. We made plans, only hers didn’t include me. I didn’t think walking away from us would be so easy for her, but it was.

Now she’s back. The problem… I’m still in love with her, and I’m going to prove that we were meant to be if it’s the last thing I do.

To ask other readers questions about One Last Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Last Time

Start your review of One Last Time
Heather
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book... I loved it and was hooked. It was a beautiful second chance with a twist. My heart went out to both Savannah and Micha. Things are not always what they seem and things always happen for a reason. These two go from high school sweethearts to Micha not answering Savannah's calls because she left to Savannah needing his help then to forever. There is an HEA and it is hard fought for. These two do not do anything the easy way.
Micha has tried to get Savannah out of his system, but
Twinsie Talk Angie J
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

One Last Time by H. D’Agostino
I receive this book from the author for an honest review.

YES!! Its Micha time!! I serious fell so in love with Micha when he was giving Hailey and Max so much crap for not admitting their feelings for each other. I couldn’t wait for his book. The player needed to finally have his butt served u
Jennifer Pierson
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One Last Time is the story of Micah & Savannah, who were best friends to find love in High School. He thought she was his forever, but Savannah was leaving him to go away to college, and Micah was brokenhearted. Fast forward 5 years, and Savannah has come home. Of course while Micah had become a playboy, he never stopped loving his forever girl, so he's determined to make her his again, this time permanently. This was an emotional second chance story that had me from the jump. There was also a t ...more
Christine Woinich
May 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story of a second chance/reunion love. Savannah and Micha were friends then lovers in the beginning of the story. Circumstances separated them. Micha was very heartbroken and held onto that pain. When Savannah returns to town, things change all round. Micha really grew up when things come to light, and he worked hard to prove himself, which I loved about him. Savannah had a strength within her to live through her situation. I had tears at times as these two reconciled. I recommend ...more
Dana Busenbark
Who are Micha and Max? Who is Brittany? Where do we find Micha and Max at? Who is Savannah? I really did not care for Ryan. He was such a jerk. One of these, "If I can't have you, no one can." types in my book. Who is Danny and what do we learn about him? How does Micha's life change when Savannah comes back? What does he learn? I really liked the little guy. Read and see what I mean. This was a really sweet second-chance romance story. I look forward to reading more books from this Author!

RECE
Carol Seymour
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heather D'Agostino has created the most amazing friends to lovers / second chance romance. Micha met one of his best friends, Savannah, while in high school but that friendship blossomed over time and most thought it would produce a lifetime of love but Savannah's path led her to a college in Utah and out of Micha's life. Fast forward to when life is spiraling out of control, college is complete and Savannah has returned. What has fate in mind for these two and will they be able to bring back th ...more
Wendy Livingstone
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Micha and Savannah were best friend in high school and over time their friendship developed into more, which left him heartbroken when she left for college. Now 4 years later she is back in town, and Micha had been a womanizer since she left. Can these two have a 2nd chance at love? This is a beautifully written story which has me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I highly recommend for all readers.
FunUndertheCovers
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Book
This book was definitely worth the read. I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down.
Tenise
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I recieved an ARC of this book and this is my honest review.

4 STARS!

Micah and Savannah were high school sweethearts. Micah wanted to eventually spend forever with her but Savannah had other plans. Plans that didnt include Micah and this broke his heart.

Fast forward 5 years and Savannah has returned to town. Micah was never able to forget his first love. No matter how hard he tried, he never stopped loving her. But how does she feel about him? And why is she back in town after all this time?

T
May 13, 2020
Anica
Diana
May 16, 2020

• Only One Chance (Only One, #2)
  • Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)
  • Only One Night (Only One #3)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Crazy Beautiful (Redemption, #2)
  • With Us (Next Generation, #2)
  • When the Time Is Right
  • Being Us (Next Generation, #4)
  • Waiting for Forever (Hope Valley, #8)
  • Kiss Me Always
  • Mine For Now, #2
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Where the Little Birds Are (Little Bird Duet #2)
  • Craft (The Gibson Boys, #2)
  • Show Me Something (Something, #5)
  • Before Us (The Next Generation, #3)
  • Love to Hate You (Hope Valley, #9)
  • The Path to Us
Heather D’Agostino is an avid reader turned Bestselling Author of the Contemporary Romance Series The Broken Series, The Shattered Series, The Second Chances Series, The Cook Brothers Series, and Romantic Suspense series The Witness Series.

She attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte where she received a Bachelor’s of Arts in Elementary Education with a minor in Mathematics.

She curre

News & Interviews

Looking for some out-of-this-world reading this summer? Then we suggest taking a peek at these highly anticipated young adult books, all...