Start by marking “Be My Queen (The Crown Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Be My Queen (The Crown Duet, #2)

Be My Queen

(The Crown Duet #2)

For years, I had a plan. I’d dissected every little detail, gone over everything that could’ve possibly gone wrong. One thing I didn’t anticipate, was her and the permanent wicked gleam in her eye.

Anastasia Exley was so much more than I expected. One thing I knew for certain was that she was all that I wanted. I didn’t care if she felt the same way. I knew I had to have he
Published June 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Be My Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be My Queen

Start your review of Be My Queen (The Crown Duet, #2)
Danielle's
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second half of the crown duet which cannot be read as a standalone. In book one, Be mine, King we see the love that grows within. Nikolai always knew who he’d like to be his queen but the path wasn’t easy. He isn’t a good man and learning love has to be earned is his biggest lesson.

Now Anastasia has been set free from Nikolai and she has to choose her own path. The way her family works a marriage is in sight but which path will she follow.

Can Anastasia and Nikolai have a future together?

I’
Kodie Mackay
Finally!!!!! we have the conclusion to Be Mine, King. It did not disappoint.

I can honestly I'm so so happy with the second instalment to this duet. Going into this story there was a lot of unanswered questions from book one which was to be expected but it also leaves you with the worry of it not living up to whatever built up expectations you have. It surpassed any of mine by a mile for sure.

Laura Holland
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oooooh gosh guys! My heart! It's so full of the feels I'm going to combust. I adored this book soooo much I even felt a little sad when it was all over but what a stunning journey you are taken on.
Anyone that knows me knows I am I massive lover of Mafia Romance, I indulge in this trope waaaay to much, with that being said I cannot wait to own these on paperback as well so they can look super pretty on my bookcase!

From the beginning you are transported back to where things left off at the end of
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book since the moment I finished Be Mine, King. I dived right into the conclusion to Ana and Nik’s story and I loved every single moment of it.

If you haven’t read the first book, read that one first. If you have read it, Be My Queen picks up right where things were left and those burning questions were quickly answered, however, more questions came up. The chemistry between Ana and Nik continued to burn. I can’t get enough of these two. I love everything about their
bookspaced
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love mafia romances and this one was really good. Ana and Nikolai suit eachother so well. I loved how we got to know them a little more individually in the second part of the duet since they are apart for the most part of the book.

There are so many secrets that are still left to uncover from book one and they really surprised me. I‘d never thought of that.

This book is steamy, angsty and so mysterious.

At the end of book one we read about Ana‘s disappearance. But it‘s actually so much more. She
Pretty_Book_Whore  Narissa
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars for the conclusion of Niko and Ana's story!!! Niko the ever protective Alpha Male and Ana who became such a BadA** that I loved her even more for taking on this mission on her own and getting Niko to trust her! Thwarting the plans of the Bellucci and doing what it took to stop their plans to kill her. Ana was made to run a family. Getting her actual family to except her back after her being gone for so long.
Chelsea did an amazing job!!!
I recieved an ARC in exchange for a honest review
Samantha
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh!!!! So this beautiful thing dropped into my kindle yesterday and damn!! I was hooked from the first page perfect conclusion to ana and niks story damn. The twists the surprises and of course the overprotective sometimes butt head that is Nikolai. I loved every moment of it. Still not sure about finch though will have to see what’s going on with him in the future 🤞🤞 but seriously if you’ve never read mafia before you should definitely pick up this duet. It. Is. To. Die. For!!!
Victoria Weston
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is the second book is this series The Crown Duet #2 and this mafia duet book is a real must read that I highly recommend. But if you haven't read the first book I recommend that you read that one first so you know exactly who and why everyone is how they are and so you can easily follow where the story is up to. The love, suspense, twists and turns will keep you gripped from the start.
Book #1 Be Mine, King
Book #2 Be My Queen

This book picks right up where the first book has left of and
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
Be My Queen is book two in The Crown Duet from Chelsea McDonald. She picks up right where she left us hanging in book one.

Anastasia disappears at the end of book one and we're left wondering what really happen. Ana grew up in the world of arranged marriages and women being possessions. Now that she's free she's out to get the answers she needs in order to move on. But what path will she choose? She really finds herself in book two and makes me fall in love with her as a character even more..

I l
book.addict.nb
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was the perfect ending from the first book. Anastasia and Nikolai has a rough start to there relationship but when he finally thinks they are in a good place she disappears in the middle of the night. He trusts her but he doesn’t know how to protect her from so far away.

“Trust me, and you’ll be protecting me. I will come home to you.” I pleaded with him. It was the truth, if only he knew that. After a beat and with a final resigned sigh, he gave a slight nod of his head.

I
Kristina Simkins
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! I thought Book 1 of this duet had all the feels, but I was so wrong. Be My Queen has all the feels, the good and the bad. Secrets are revealed. Sacrifices are made. Revenge is dealt. And true love is found.
Ana is a brave women with a goal in mind and she will stop at nothing to get to the bottom of it all. The lies, secrets betrayal...everything. Nik is a possessiveness protective alpha male, that will stop at nothing to be sure Ana stays safe among the way. These two are absolutely perfe
Joy Whiteside
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read that had me from the very first word. It moves along at a comfortable pace making for an enjoyable read. The characters are so real that you feel as though you know them and no matter what you want to see them succeed. The story will keep you turning pages until you reach the last page. This is a must read. no doubt about it.
Heather Woodman
Jul 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love love loved this second part to the Crown Duet. Chelsea has yet again woven a tale of loyalty, bravery, lust and love and brought the story of Nik and Ana shining through every single page. I love how strong Ana can be and that she is the one doing what needs to be done and protecting what’s hers. Fabulous!
Hi'D's Book Hub
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald
is book two in The Crown Duet. Its a continuation of book one and the conclusion to Ana and Nik’s story! Its a mafia style romance with lots of action and picks up were Be My King left off. So lots of questions are answered and it only gets better... so make sure you pick up book one so you aren't lost!!
Cindy
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was sooooo excited for this book, and it did not disappoint !! I loved Be My Queen just as much as Be Mine, King!! They are both so amazing with an awesome story !! If you have gotten this far and haven’t read the first book, go grab it and read it ASAP !! Such an awesome conclusion !! Love love love !!
Kasey McCarthy
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nickolai wakes up to the woman he loves being gone. How far will he go to find her? Anastasia is on a mission to find out the secrets people are keeping from her. When she finds out truth, what will she do with information? Will they find their way back to each other?
Yvonne Nelson
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

I was so excited for this release and in no way did it disappoint. I loved the story and although I had an inkling at times what was going yo happen, at the same time parts came as a suprise. Highly recommended read and such an easy five stars to give
Megan
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 / 5

Be my queen is the second book in the Crown Duet; and is the conclusion of Anastasia and Nikolais story.

The plot really thickened this time round, and I feel this book definitely focused more on the Verela business aspect, especially with Ana and her father, Kaleb. Ana & Nikolai formed a strong connection in Be Mine, King, however I felt that their bond lessened in this book, as the romance was a little more distant.

The relationship between Ana and her family also played a huge part to
DarkRaven Reviews
Holy hell

Wow what a fitting end to this duo so far. I love their relationship. This book was hot, passionate and action packed. What a rollercoaster ride.
Thi
Aug 01, 2020 rated it liked it
This was a nice conclusion to the duet. Ana slowly came into her own and showed everyone that she could handle herself. The only issue I had was the conclusion of who and why she was kidnapped as a child was a little anticlimactic.
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mafia is totally my thing atm and boy i was not disappointed to the conclusion if this story.

I loved how Ana really came out of her shell and became the queen!!

Cant wait for the brothers stories!
Molly Storm
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading Be My Queen. I was lucky enough to read it just before publication and it is an intense rollercoaster ride of events! I won't spoil it but it's more intense than Be Mine, King, in my opinion. It's an amazing conclusion to this duet. I'm excited to read any upcoming stories set in the same world — surely the brothers can have their own books, right??? ...more
Keira Garner
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant second part to Be Mine,King want to read more about the other brothers now
Enticed by Romance
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Be My Queen is the conclusion to Chelsea McDonald’s Crown Duet Series. Picking up right from where Be Mine King ends (if you haven’t read the first book, I would before starting this book) we are re-emerged into this Mafia world.

All those questions that I was left with from book one have now been answered and I loved it!! Each and every twist that Chelsea wrote in this story had me hooked once again and the shocks that I never show come, well I’ve only just been able to get over.

For me, this wa
Rosie
Jul 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

Be My Queen picks up right where Be Mine, King leaves off, and gives you the answers to the questions after that cliffhanger. Anastasia is determined to find out the truth about what happened to her all those years ago and learn her family's ways. Nikolai will stop at nothing to track her down, his love for her as strong as ever. Will they be able to uncover the truth of their families' pasts?

Be My Queen wrapped up this duet nicely, although at times I felt it fell a bit flat. The buil
My Little Booktopia
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘She and I were more than anything I had experienced before. She was everything I needed. Everything.’

Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is a new adult mafia romance and is the final book in the Crown Duet.

This books picks up right where Be Mine, King left off, and is the perfect conclusion to Ana and Nik’s story. It’s suspenseful, and dramatic; secrets are unveiled and truths are learnt. If you like your alpha dominate, possessive and caring and your heroine strong and sassy then this is duet for
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this amazing duet and continues straight on from when #1, and questions are answered. Ana has grown into a strong and independent woman and is so much more than the girl who was kidnapped, and she is on a mission for answers. When all Nikolai want to do is protect and keep Ana safe, I loved how he waited patiently in the background ready to step in when / if required. This is a beautifully written story which is intense and dark and with twists, suspense, emotion, and lov ...more
Eve Jones
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book for an honest review.
This is the concluding part of a duet and what an ending it is 😍😍
At the end of Be Mine, King. Ana had disappeared and we were left wondering if she'd been kidnapped, or if she'd ran away 🤔🤔
Well we get the answers and more in this book. There are plenty of twists and turns to keep you on your toes and wondering what will happen next.
And all the time hoping that Nikolai and Ana can salvage their relationship 🤞🤞
Let's just say that you won't
Felicia
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is a mafia romance and is the second book in The Crown Duet Series.

This is the first series of Chelsea's that I have read and it definitely won't be my last. I really enjoyed Nikolai and Anastasia story.

I wish there would have been a little more to the epilogue portion of the story. You get your Happily Ever After but I felt like the end of the story was rushed.

Chelsea did make a note that she may do a spin-off series which I think would be amazing. I love Niko
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2020
The second half of the crown duet which cannot be read as a standalone. You must read Be Mine, King first. I have been waiting for this book since the moment I finished Be Mine, King.

Nikolai and Anastasia's story was never going to be easy giving their very unconventional start and it only proved to become more difficult when she disappeared at the end of the first book when things were just getting good with them. This story starts up right where Be Mine, King finished and it didn't leave us wa

• Trick You (Rebel Ink, #2)
  • King of Souls (Verona Legacy, #2)
  • Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)
  • The Initiation (The 4 Horsemen, #1)
  • Addiction
  • Asher Black (The Five Syndicates, #1)
  • Stella, Until You (Iron Orchids, #5)
  • Katy, My Impact (Iron Orchids, #3)
  • Leo, Kiss Often (Iron Orchids, #4)
  • Demonic Desires (Book 2 in Becoming Lust)
  • Bad Night Stand (Billionaire's Club, #1)
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey, #1)
  • The Only One
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • You’re the Reason
  • Defy You  (Rebel Ink #3)
  • Off-Limits (Rixon High, #1)
  • The Longing of Lone Wolves (Fae Guardians #1)
Chelsea McDonald was born and raised in Australia. Having travelled all over the world, she currently resides in England with her partner, two step-children and grandchild.

She enjoys writing, reading, travelling, music and spending time with her loved ones. Chelsea works part-time as a receptionist, part-time as a romance author and in-between she can be found working out at the local gym.

Having

The Crown Duet (2 books)
  • Be Mine, King (The Crown Duet, #1)

News & Interviews