Start by marking “Waiting for Them (Little Hollow #1)” as Want to Read:
Waiting for Them (Little Hollow #1)

Waiting for Them

(Little Hollow #1)

Matty isn’t truly over his first love, even ten years later. Caleb, the boy who stole his heart when he was a teenager, and then disappeared in the middle of the night. Over the years, Matty has imagined seeing Caleb again, but his fantasy reunion doesn’t quite go to plan when he turns up at Caleb’s bakery and meets Caleb’s husband, Elliott.

Elliott is thrilled Caleb is fin
Published March 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Waiting for Them, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting for Them

Start your review of Waiting for Them (Little Hollow #1)
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Oof. This book has a few issues.

There are, of course, the expected grammar issues. Nolan likes commas just a wee bit too much, there were more than a few instances where the wrong word was used... "brought" instead of "bought", for instance. That happened at least twice. I'm not saying she doesn't know the correct word to use, but these kinds of errors are easy to spot, and should have been caught and corrected before publication.

There were also several moments where Nolan just... Maybe wasn't
Bev
Struggling with the writing style so giving up. Time of death 32%
Sabrina
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF @44%

It was very insta-love and insta-lust.

I understand Matty and Caleb loved each other when they were teenagers and never stopped loving each other but the sudden attraction between Matty and Elliot was just rushed. Even Matty and Caleb since they haven’t seen each other in over 10 years. A lot of shit can change and happen in 10 years but not in this world, apparently.

Things that could have been crucial to the story, and most importantly, towards a true development between these three, was
Jennifer Ritch
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg I can’t describe how much I absolutely love this story. I first let Elliot and Caleb in 0.5 home sweet home. It’s a prequel to to this book where Marty comes into the picture. This has to be one of top 2favorite threesomes I have ever read. And cause I am a book whore I’ve read a lot. Matty is my favorite guy in this book. But the love they grow to share is amazing to watch. Alie did an amazing job. Love little hollow. Looking forward to more
Szidi ☼
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I love finding new authors who're this awesome! Alie Nolan is a new-to-me author, but if she writes this amazing, I definitely stay and read all of her books.

This book, the story, the characters, the emotions - everything was perfect. So romantic with enough erotica - and holy helll how HOT erotica those were! I couldn't think of the last time I read menage (and it's a shame, because it's one of my favorite!!!!), but *sigh* this book was perfectly amazing.

All the emotions between Caleb
Jennie
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was drawn to Caleb and interested in his story right from the beginning.
Matty is Caleb's cousin by adoption and Caleb's great young love. Until Caleb leaves unexpectedly one night..
Ten years later..
Caleb is married to Elliott. You could feel the love between the couple. Together they are happy, strong and committed to their long term marriage. Then fate and Caleb's brother reunite Matty with Caleb and introduce him to Elliott.
I liked the alternating pov's. It gives great insight as to what ea
SyLvIa
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-read, 3-assorted
[1.5 star] book wasn't terrible, just felt it's a little under developed. i'm fine with the polyamory relationship as i have read books with ménage relationship so its pretty much the same i think. ...more
Kaila
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was really good.. certain things kinda.. lost me at times.. too much of explaining.. but overall i really enjoyed it. the writing was well done and it made me smile. the feelings were everywhere and i enjoyed the plot.
Linda Reads
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love the Logan family dynamic. Significantly easier to be a throuple in this clan!
Steamy M/M/M with poignant and romantic moments. When Caleb and his younger transgender brother Jake are adopted by the Logan lesbian couple, Caleb feels life is finally going his way. It only took 17 years. What he didn’t expect was to fall in love with his cousin Matty in this new family. Caleb decides to sacrifice himself to allow Jake to keep this loving and accepting home. He runs away from Jake, the Logans an
Manfred
Apr 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Reading the first part of this series was very sweet and it was a beautiful story. My expectations for this one were to get a menage story without a lot of drama, just a fun read.
Unfortunately it didn't work out as planned.
The problem with Caleb, Elliot and Matty who are the 3 main characters, is, that they fall in love the moment they meet and decide to date around 3 minutes later.
As a teen Caleb ran away from his foster home, after falling in love with Matty, because he was afraid if his foste
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
From the start, Waiting For Them, grabbed onto me and didn't let me go. This Alie Nolan read is one I had to devour in one sitting. There simply was no other choice.

Damn, it's tough to even explain how much I love this book. Not only is the developing relationship between the three men spectacular, but the relationship between brothers Caleb and Jake is beautiful. Honestly, the whole family aspect is amazing.

A story years in the making, Caleb is reunited with his younger brother Jake and his ex
Meri
Beautiful story - I loved the family land idea, with so many family members living fairly close to each other. Also loved the idea of riding quad bikes between the various houses.
MC Matty is 16 when his boyfriend Caleb leaves him, Caleb‘s brother, Jake, and his adopted family and runs away. Matty always thought it was because of him that Caleb had left.
MC Caleb has lived through many foster homes with his younger brother Jake before they are both adopted by the Logans. He leaves a few short mo
Amy
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Polyamory romances are always interesting to see how the relationship starts and the dynamics within to make it work. I found Waiting For Them to have a well-developed progression of the romance with some clever approaches. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and following all three of the MCs with their individual POVs. There was all kinds of sweetness with all the characters (main, as well as side) and I totally appreciated the lack of angst. Even though the reader knows how things are going to be ...more
Ida Umphers
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There are lots of romances out there where two long separated loves get a second chance, but I have not found another where one of the main characters is married to another great guy. I initially feared this might be a book that involved cheating/breaking up a good marriage to chase what might have been. Even worse, it was the husband, not the just the past love who was attracted to Matty when he turns up. As you can tell, I didn't read the blurb first, just wanted something to read and jumped i ...more
Catherine
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
I really liked the characters, plus had already read the novella-length back story on how Caleb and Elliot came to be together. Fast forward ten years, Caleb’s first love (Matty) plus the younger brother (Jake) he left behind to give him the best chance with his new family, come walking into the bakery he runs with his husband, Elliot. The feelings between the three older men are a touch of insta-love on Elliot’s part, and the rekindled feelings of love that never died between Caleb and Matty. B ...more
Coline Peterson
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this fast reading well written romance, so good. Caleb loved Matty when he was a teenager but he ran away, because he was scared was going mess things up for his brother Jake and his new home. Jakehas been looking for ten years and has finially found his brother who is now married and owns and works at a bakery with his husband Elliott. When my brother and Matty show up at the bakery and I can't believe Jake had been looking for me and now that we have found each other again it's ...more
Marie S
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Little Hollow Series and I enjoyed it. I think this is my first book by Alie Nolan and I liked her writing style.

When Caleb and his younger transgender brother Jake are adopted by the Logan lesbian couple, Caleb feels life is finally going his way. What he didn’t expect was to fall in love with his cousin Matty in this new family. Caleb decides to sacrifice himself to allow Jake to keep this loving and accepting home. He runs away from Jake, the Logans, and Matty.
MITexas
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a well-developed story that presented all three of the MCs with their individual POVs. I appreciate the chance to get to learn about Elliot, Caleb, and Matty's individual perspectives. This story is sweet and over all low angst, which I prefer. Although some of the story was predictable, you can't help but root for them and want the HEA no matter what happens, which is well received at the end. I would definitely recommend Waiting For Them to anyone looking for a very sweet, low-angst s ...more
Helen
Nov 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbt
This was my first book by Alie Nolan and it will not be my last.

An MMM, first love, second chance, polyamory. What's not to love.

Caleb runs away at 17 years old, meets and falls in love with his now husband Elliot. His younger brother has been searching for him for 10 years. His childhood love Matty is now his younger brothers best friend.

Elliot has always known that Matty was Caleb's first love and once they meet up again he understands what he husband saw in Matty.

I loved this story and how i
Dixiecowgirl
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet and emotional M/M/M where love finds a way to happiness.  This is an interesting story where finding a special third partner is a dream come true.  The characters were each good guys and their connection was a gift.  I loved this family of Matty and Caleb's and would love to be at one of their celebrations.  Their 'surprise' parties are the best.

Matty, Caleb and Elliott are sweet, natural, intense and so filled with chemistry.  The way the each talked and developed the relationship toget
Diane
If you love romance...especially mm romance...this book is going to 'knock your socks off!' The characters are wonderful, the story so sweet and the relationships 'to die for!' You'll have an HEA that will put so many others to shame, you'll want to find a family that is just as precious as this one is.

There is pain, sadness, grief, tragedy and anger. But there is also compassion, forgiveness and open conversations that put everyone on the same footing.

My only complaint was that it ended too so
Terri
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a low-angst, sweet, and very sexy romance. Caleb, Elliott, and Matty were wonderful together. Their romance went much smoother than was truly realistic, but that was fine. I needed a story with lots of love and very little stress, and that's what I got with this one. Matty fit smoothly into the dynamic that Caleb and Elliott already had from their years together, and he just soaked up the love they offered.
The Logan family members bickered and supported each other in equal measure, and
Lyndsay TC
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I didn't know how this story was going to play out exactly because you started with Caleb and Matty as teenagers in love but then you jump to present and Caleb is married to Elliott. When Matty comes back into Caleb's life, I was pleasantly surprised how the fabulous Alie Nolan entwined Matty into Caleb and Elliott's existing marriage. This was a super sweet story with little drama which was lovely. I cannot wait to see what comes next out of this world! ...more
Mac Paterson
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
A beautiful romance between 3 men with scorching heat levels.

Caleb and Elliot have a fantastic relationship and when Matty comes along he’s everything they didn’t Ben know they were missing. I thought the author showcases a throuple relationship very well, at all times it was the three of them together in terms of how their relationship would go. The love and emotion between them was very evident and had me swooning the whole time.
Patricia Nelson
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic, sweet, beautiful, poignant, grab-you-by-the-feels, sexy, delightful, wonderful, emotionally charged, charming, heartfelt, wonderful, and totally awesome tale. The relationship between Caleb, Matty, and Elliott was unconventional, but it worked out beautifully. I really enjoyed reading this great start to a new series by this new-to-me author, and I can't wait to see what happens next. ...more
Audrey Pott
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love menages and this one is no exception, it’s fascinating to see how Elliot, Matty and Caleb discover the driving force to make it work. Fabulous characters, little angst, humour and hot sexy scenes what more can you ask from Alie.

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book for my honest opinions of which I’m under no obligation to do so. I definitely recommend this book.
Stephanie
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet polyamory romance. I really love Caleb, Matty and Elliott's story. This has a second at love and poly romance that I just love. Alie Nolan definitely pull me into this story and it such a great start to this series. I can't wait to see what happens next. ...more
HAYLEY SMITH
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a gorgeous, lovely and rather sweet read! I do like a good MMM read and I loved Caleb, Matty and Elliott.
I would love to read more books set in the Little Hollow world and would recommend reading the Caleb and Elliott novella too!
Carlee
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, i got sucked in pretty quickly and didnt want to put it down.

I loved the relationship between Caleb, Matty, and Elliott was well written, and handled well, sometimes MMM can go a bit weird or not work, this one worked really well.
Jolene
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG I absolutely loved this book. I loved how much the family loved each other unconditionally. I was glad that Caleb was able to meet and love Elliot.

I received an advanced copy of this book and was not required to leave a review

• Marry Me (Tattoos and Temptation #1)
  • Shameless (Wrecked, #3)
  • Disciplinary Action
  • Tempt Me (Tattoos and Temptation, #5)
  • Fix Me (Tattoos and Temptation #2)
  • Looks Can Be Deceiving (The Lodge, #2)
  • Surrender (Wrecked, #2)
  • Two Men and a Baby (Love & Luck #5)
  • Road to You (Beyond the Cove #5)
  • Daddy Ink (Get Ink'd #1)
  • Sanctuary (Wrecked, #1)
  • Forgotten (Heaven and Hell Club #2)
  • Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
  • Secret Admirer (Love Notes, #1)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • Saving Rafe (Lords of Discord #2)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me (Naughty or Nice, #7)
  • The Castle (Love in O'Leary, #5.5)
Alie writes sweet and fluffy MM romance. Her favourite things to write about are NFL players and big queer families she wishes she could be a part of in real life. She lives in the UK with her husband and a Boston Terrier named Moo. She adores aquatic animals, is a huge fan of the New Orleans Saints, and spends most of her free time reading or painting her nails.

Facebook group: facebook.com/groups

News & Interviews

According to some historians, the month of April is actually named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, by way of the Romans....