Start by marking “The Unworthy Blood Knight (A Fantasy Tale of Vampires, Clerics, and Aristocrats, #1)” as Want to Read:

The Unworthy Blood Knight is a thrilling fantasy tale filled with death, treachery, magic, and mayhem.

In a world where vampires are nothing more than the scum beneath the bottom of a cleric’s boot, Zurie’s only wish is to become a blood knight.

Published March 13th 2020 by Masani Press

To ask other readers questions about The Unworthy Blood Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unworthy Blood Knight

Start your review of The Unworthy Blood Knight (A Fantasy Tale of Vampires, Clerics, and Aristocrats, #1)
ItsSyryus
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beware of the classical good vampire stories that none of should be fed about! The plot of the story follows Zurie's adventure, a female vampire who must learn how to survive alone in a den full of vampires. She wants to be a Blood Knight, but she soon finds out that the voice from Swords can be heard. Maybe only by her? I really like that this book is well written as I was wearing many passages, I felt I was like in a gory, horror movie.
P.S: As soon as I started this book I didn't even have ti
Floor Flawless
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2020
This was very action heavy. The explanation of things and the building of events was lacking a lot. It basically jumped from event to event and I felt like I missed out on a lot. If the story went more in depth I would've liked it more. So for me this wasn't a good start of a series unfortunatelly. ...more
DarkBetweenPages
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Genre: Adult | Fantasy | Dark Fantasy | Adventure | Paranormal | Vampire

4 out of 5 stars!

The Unworthy Blood Knight is a different vampire tale.

Most Vampire stories I have read or movies I have watched human’s fear this superior creature, knowing we don’t stand a chance against them. In this unique read Vampires are seen as the scum on earth and man kind is the dominate creature.

Zurie is misunderstood and seems to mess up a bit and when she fails to warn the only group that has truly accepted her
Sonam Shukla
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MY TAKE🧡:

- Vampires have been a constant in folklore around the world, We are fascinated with the idea that people may be something other than what they appear to be. The last book I read on vampires was Twilight. All I can say about this book is "what a mind blowing plot", I can't get over this book the idea of Vampire subspecies and the in-depth information is something which isn't explored that much by the world but Negus did complete justice to the theme of the book and stayed true to it .
Nina
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Synopsis: Living a bottom of the barrel as a toxin wielding vampire, Zurie must learn to survive alone as she failed to warn her den of vampires about in incoming threat.

Her dream is to become is Blood Knight but when she is thrust into their world she soon realizes Swords speak louder than the Tongue ever could.

As she realizes The Blood Knight is not what she expected she finds herself in grave danger and must find her place quickly or perish as those before her have.

Told between Zurie and Al
Demetra M
I was very excited to read this book, unfortunately I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I don't think there's something wrong with it, because if I did I wouldn't have finished it. Let's say that it wasn't my cup of tea.
I found myself not really liking most of the characters, besides Zurie. It was hard for me to understand her thought process but I believe that was the point? I enjoyed it even if it wasn't intended. I don't understand why her type of vampire was considered weak, as s
Kay
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is more high fantasy than I normally read but I found the story to be interesting and well written. I have not previously read a book where vampires were out in the open but considered the sub-species to the human race. That added a new twist which was intriguing. I didn’t love all of the italicized inner monologue that ran through the story. I felt it was a little too much inner monologue. However, that’s just a personal preference.
JANELLE || WHATSHESEEES
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: indie
This book was totally like a movie to me!!
I feel like having a female vampire lead that can only hear mystical callings is an automatic setting you will find yourself hooked on.

As many know, I love vampires and this one was a good book. This had a crazy plot that set it apart from other vampire books like The Beautiful and Twilight. It was so much more than just about vampires. It was truly a world I couldn't begin to describe. It's hard to say much about this book without giving it away.

Negus
Campo Reviews
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I dont want to give anything away with this review so I'll try to keep it short.
The story here is strong, it combines great characters and development with excitement, adventure, politics and some really cool supernatural elements. This book is definitely recommend for anyone thats into these sort elements, i think Negus Lamont took what he did well in his last outing and just kicked everything up a notch. Check it out.
Jennifer Coffey
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Vampires are back! I haven’t read a vampire book in a long time, but this one pulled me right back in. This one followed most of the standard vampire rules of drinking blood, feeding with humans, and the constant battle with the corrupt church. Even though the themes are the same, the story feels original.

The only problem that I had with the world-building was using magic as a scapegoat. I have always had a problem with world-building plot hold that uses “magic” to solve them.

One thing that mad
Rutuja Ramteke
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
🕸The Unworthy Blood Knight🕸

"As beautiful as heaven, as dark as hell"!
For as long as Zurie could remember, she has been a failure. But when Zurie fails to warn her den of vampires about an incoming threat, she loses the only group that would accept her. Li
Laura Peterson
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Although this book is not a genre I usually read, it was a fascinating read!
This story follows Zurie, a female vampire, who loses her den 'family' and is on her own. So now she starts a journey to discover the real power in her natural and magical abilities. This book does not romanticize the vampire genre, but instead fills it will action, political details and a backstory to give the characters their own traits and motivations.
The writing was well done and kept the action moving while still gi
Tim Morinelli
Jan 26, 2021
Eva Kouvari
Jan 28, 2021
Negus Lamont
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mariah

• A Good Marriage
  • His & Hers
  • The Man in the High Castle
  • My Long List of Impossible Things
  • Storm of Shadows (Blade Keeper Academy Book 4)
  • Let the Willows Weep
  • The Haunted Pendant (Paranormal Artifacts Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • Werewolves vs Cheerleaders
  • Vampirella (2017) #0
  • Sonic: Tangle & Whisper #0
  • Pretty Things
  • To Shake the Sleeping Self: A Journey from Oregon to Patagonia, and a Quest for a Life with No Regret
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe, Volume 1: The War to Come
My mind is a chaotic place to dwell. The dark thoughts that clamor for freedom spill out onto the pages of art. Enter the mind of a Bipolar author.

Several people have asked me why I bother to write in the first place. Some say it is a dying art form, while other claim it is simply a waste of time if I want to be rich. Truth be told, I write because that is what I have been called to do.

Mental illn