Start by marking “Jordyn's Army” as Want to Read:
Jordyn's Army

Jordyn's Army

17 short stories to benefit Jordyn Preston, daughter of Beverly Preston

Heidi McLaughlin - Fighting For Our Forever… Baby style

The Beaumont Gang comes together for the birth of Ajay and Whiskey’s son.

Kathy Coopmans - Pure Rose

Meet Rose and Owen in this short sexy story about two single parents in their forties.
Think Cinderella meets Prince Charming
Opposites really do attrac
Published September 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Jordyn's Army, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jordyn's Army

Start your review of Jordyn's Army
Becky Rendon
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fighting For Our Forever....Baby style by Heidi McLaughlin 3 stars

I may have been lost because I'm not up to speed on this series. But this short story was cute and fun even if you don't know all the key players.

Pure Rose by Kathy Coopmans 4 stars

This sexy second chance romance stars two single parents. Pure Rose is complete with an overwhelming lust that can only be sated by these two finally giving into their chemistry.

Waking Up to Forever by Amy Briggs 3 stars

Waking Up to Forever is a uniqu
Nadine Bookaholic
Aug 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
PREORDER!!! Jordyn’s Army releases September 3!!!

This anthology is a fundraiser for Jordyn Preston, daughter of the author, Beverly Preston and her fight against liver cancer. All proceeds will be given to the family.

US: https://amzn.to/2LdWhfM
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2ZlrlPJ
Crystal Gray
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fighting For Our Forever… Baby style by Heidi McLaughlin
This was super cute and funny! I wish that I had read the Beaumont Series first, but all at once I don't feel like I missed anything major. There were a lot of names mentioned from the series is all.

Pure Rose by Kathy Coopmans
Holy hotness! Rose and Owen are an unlikely match. Their story was funny, fast paced, sweet and STEAMY!

Waking Up to Forever by Amy Briggs
I enjoyed this take on the Fairy Tale Snow White. While there were similarities
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

PURE ROSE BY KATHY COOPMANS

Kathy Coopmans knows how to give it hard, give it fast, and give it oh-so right in this all-new romance with all-new characters. Pure Rose had me hooked right from the very start and didn't let go until long after the pages quit turning.

Older single parents. Unputdownable journey that'll fiercely take you by storm. Coopmans brings all the heat, heart, passion, and feels in this brand new unforgettable journey.

I highly recommend this little book.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overall, this was a wonderful anthology, to support a great cause! I completely enjoyed it!

Fighting for Our Forever...Baby Style by Heidi McLaughlin
I've not read anything by this author before, but I've seen her books. As much as I love Rocker books, I'm very surprised I've not picked them up by now! This is a sort of prologue (an after the HEA, if you will!) of her book Fighting for Our Forever. I have to say, even though I hadn't read the back story, I was able to follow along quite well, and
KFForever
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
kfforever

Reviewed by Anna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

5-Stars ~ Reunion by Julie Richman

Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Reunion - Julie Richman
Julie is one of my favorite authors and people and I absolutely LOVED this story. So much, that I really need more of this couple. So much can happen at a high school reunion. Julie, please give me more!

"You were cute and funny."
"You like me." His smile isn't smug, there's a hint of surprise.
"For a derelict, yeah."
"You like me." He appears satisfied with the knowledge.

Crush - Adriana Locke
I love Adriana and her writing. I especially love the residents of Linton and the peo
Kim
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful anthology! From Heidi McLaughlin to Adriana Locke to Kaylee Ryan and so many more talented authors, this anthology is one of the best I’ve read! All of the participating authors brought their A-game for this book and I love the fact it’s for an amazing cause! With some authors that I’ve read many times over and some that are new to me, I truly enjoyed every moment of this book!
Books Laid Bare
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so from the outset let me say that this will be a whistle stop review of each of the books in the anthology, not because I don’t have a lot to say that I don’t have a lot to say, quite the opposite I have so much I could say that if I waffled on for half as long as I usually do you would be reaching for the Vodka!
I must first applaud each and every one of the contributing authors, this was a Tour de Force and you smashed it! Fabulous work for a totally worthwhile cause.
So here we go:
Fighting
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy before release for an honest review.

Jordyn's Army, a collection of never-before-seen short stories that the authors benefits Beverly Preston's family comes out on September 3rd.

Jordyn Preston, (Beverly Preston's daughter), who is battling liver cancer. Every single penny from the sale of this book will go to the Preston Family.

This is a huge analogy of stories written by some great authors. Its a fundraiser for Liver Cancer and is definitely worth supporting this great c
Mayas
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fighting For Our Forever... Baby Style by Heidi McLaughlin

This was a pure comic relief of Jamie and Ajay road to delivery. How family is not always blood but those who accept you and love you just the same."

Pure Rose by Kathy Coopmans

Now talk about going after what you want and desire.... Let an Owen come to my door, this forty year old woman will do the exact same thing. I related to Rose on so many levels. It is always all about the kids.

Waking Up To Forever by Amy Briggs

I swear I would have
MJ
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books
A wonderful anthology full of love and heartache and all the great things that make up romance!

These authors did a great job coming together for a great cause and giving us a taste of just what they are all about.

Some I've read before and continue to adore and some were new to me and now I have more lovely authors to stalk (oops I mean read)

I always enjoy a great anthology and Jordyn's Army is one of the better ones I've encountered of late. Premier authors who show their support and love by doi
Melissa Parnell
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am loving this anthology. I am going to review it as a whole. There is a little something for everyone. Sweet, funny, angsty. I am finding new authors to read and having fun reading new stories from authors I love. I can't put it down.
Cara
Heidi McLaughlin ~
Ajay and Jamie are having a baby and the whole Beaumont family is ready to welcome the new addition. Feeling a little overwhelmed; Jamie just wants her healthy baby to arrive as soon as possible. While Ajay is trying to fulfill her every wish. We get an opportunity to visit with Harrison and Katelyn and catch up with Elle. The band is on its way up and Quinn and Hendrix are dealing with the notoriety their receiving from the tabloids. Each page is filled with expectation and s
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Fighting For Our Forever.....Baby Style
Heidi McLaughlin

A short and sweet trip back into the lives of Ajay, Whiskey, Evelyn and baby makes 4. I loved every minute Ajay and Whiskey are the perfect couple and I'm so happy we got this little snippet into their happily ever after.

Coming Home
HJ Bellus

A great sneak peek at what I'm hoping will be another fabulous story from HJ Bellus. I need to know more about Annie and Weston and what their future may hold.

Whiskey and Rose's
Kaylee Ryan

If like me you
Liz
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crush by Adriana Locke

Crush by Adriana Locke was a great surprise for those of us who love Linton, Illinois and a great place to start for those new to Adriana or Linton! Delaney is minding her business and doing her laundry, okay sort off, when a hot as sin man walks in. Their attraction is instant and well, let me just say the story was full of hot and steamy chemistry and a night to remember! I really hope there is more here…

Love, Rose by Shari J. Ryan

I was not prepared for this powerful, e
Courtney
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I only had the pleasure of reading Adriana Locke and Julie Richman's stories but these two alone made this anthology enjoyable.

Crush - Adriana Locke

I enjoyed Delaney and Boone's quick meetup. It was hot, sexy and made me want more from them.

It was a nice quick look into the characters that are in her Gibson Boys series.

I would definitely love to see more of Delaney and Boone though.

Reunion - Julie Richman

I love Julie's writing. I don't even read the blurbs of her books anymore. I just read what
Diane Holtry
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was blessed to read The Way We Fell: Ben and Kendall's story by M.J. Fields.
Ben is smooth and a real gentleman.
Kendall is smart, adventurous and knows what she wants ... and even more what she deserves.
A beautiful beginning to a fairytale with a not-so-perfect path .. it's not all roses because with roses come thorns! But the ending is certainly fitting for a fairytale HEA!

#graceandgrind #BenandKendall #TheWayWeFell #MJFields
Maria Angie Mendoza
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This big fat juicy and delicious book is a collection of 17 short stories written by 17 talented authors.
What’s even better about this beauty, is that “Jordyn’s Army” is a group of amazing and generous authors joining forces to help out a fellow author’s daughter.
That’s a win win as far as I’m concerned!
Good reading and for a good cause!
Lynne Garlick
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five huge stars!!

What an amazing collection of authors and short stories. I have laughed and cried my way through this. They have all had my heart as have the reason behind this anthology. Please, if you one click one anthology, make it this one.
Cassandra
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be able read MJ Fields entry of The Way We Fell. I absolutely loved getting some more Legacy. I’ve always been curious about them. And now I have answers to some questions.
Liz
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant anthology, full of great stories, a little something for everyone.
Christina Concus  (Midnight Reads)
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
Fighting for Our Forever..Baby Style--Heidi McLaughlin

This short story was a cute and funny read. Having not read the Beaumont Series I will admit I was a little lost about some of the characters but no the less I really enjoyed reading it.

Rose--Kathy Coopmans

This story was HOTT!! Rose and Owen are a very unlikely match that in the end seem to work. Even though short their story was fun and steamy.

Waking Up to Forever--Amy Briggs

This story was more based on some of the aspects of Snow White. Eve
Anna Green
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

5-Stars ~ Reunion by Julie Richman

A novella by one of my favourite authors, this short but punchy story delivers the goods. Told in Des and Rose’s points of view, this is about two friends going to their ten-year high school reunion. A heavily pregnant Des managed to convince Rose, a successful career woman to attend the party and confront her old demons, ahem I meant her ex-boyfriend. Expecting to have a hell night, Rose bumps into a classmate she didn’
Pam
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have only read two of the stories to date but will be sure to sneak in some more.

Kaylee Ryan
Whiskey & Roses
4.5 Stars
I have not yet read about Rhett and Saylor prior but I will say that what I read in the few chapters has been marking it on my TBR and waiting impatiently to find some extra reading time. Rhett is definitely swoon worthy in his preparation for their anniversary party. They way Saylor is with the kids is something every mom strives for but she seems to do it without any stress in
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off I am very happy and honored to support this cause and will always support those fighting cancer.
For these authors to step up and help makes you see just how this family has touched so many.
Now to the books.
Each author brings their own stories to life on the pages of this anthology,  some authors I have read and follow , and other I am now going to read and get to know.
HJ Bellus,  Heidi McLaughlin,  MJ Fields, Kathy Coopman just to name a few , are some I love to read so getting their s
Theresa Natole
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
M J Fields. No matter what this author writes it is always amazing. You become one with the characters. You are hooked from the first word until the last unable to put it down. Her stories are filled with so much. Happiness, sometimes sadness, romance, love, hot chemistry between characters, and so much more. From her first book to this one they just keep getting better and better. She knows what her readers want and always delivers. Always leaving them satisfied, well that is until her next boo ...more
Tiffany Readz
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crush-Adriana Locke
Lots Heat in Only a Few Pages!

Wowza! Adriana Locke turned up the heat for Jordyn's Army where Boone and Delaney are concerned. In only a few chapters, she had me wanted much, much more from this quickly united couple, as well as thier friends. The Gibson Boys series has just been added to my TBR!

Reviewed for Renee Entress's Blog.
Angie McGuire
Crush - Adriana Locke
I loved that we get to read a very short novella about Delaney (the friend that for Sienna to move to Illinois), and having a Gibson twist that I didn't see coming.
This entire book is a beautiful collection of novellas for such a great cause. One-click for that reason alone.
Alyson
Whiskey & Roses by Kaylee Ryan-
I loved Hey, Whiskey so getting to see 16 years into the life’s of Saylor and Rhett was such a treat. Not only was this book a good short story, but it was for a great cause also. I definitely recommend!
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: New Anthology 1 15 Sep 06, 2019 08:13AM
Books by MJ Fields: Jordyn's Army 2 4 Sep 04, 2019 07:04AM

• Unexpected Fall (Unexpected Arrivals, #3)
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • The Way We Fell
  • Take Me To Bed: Bedtime Quickies Collection
  • Play by Play (Riggings Brothers, #0)
  • Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
  • Lucky Bastard  (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Can't Fight It (Fair Lakes #3)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Agony (Entangled Hearts Duet #1)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Unexpected Odds (Unexpected Arrivals #5)
  • Bliss (Entangled Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Layer by Layer (Riggins Brothers Book 1)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern Series, #4)
  • Unexpected Fight (Unexpected Arrivals, #2)
Heidi McLaughlin is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of The Beaumont Series, The Boys of Summer, and The Archers.

Originally, from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband, two daughters, and their three dogs.

In 2012, Heidi turned her passion for reading into a full-fledged literary career, writing over twenty novels, inclu