Start by marking “Loner” as Want to Read:
Loner

Loner

“Everyone deserves a chance to be rescued.”

That’s the mantra I’m repeating when a well-equipped biker pulls over to save me. One glance at the scowl Crawford Doxe is wearing proves he isn’t impressed with the task. My efforts to change his mind deflate faster than the shredded tire at our feet. But disgruntled or not, my so-called hero still agrees to fix my flat.

I don’t
Audible Audio, 10 hours
Published June 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Loner, please sign up.
Mim I was wondering the same thing! I even started 'Loner' got to 19% where Delaney was introduced and went back and checked previous books written.
The o…more
The one where she is introduced to the series has no mention of Ford at all so i'm confused too.(less)

Start your review of Loner
Keri Loves Books
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An enemies-to-lovers, small town romance that will give you all the butterflies and a whole lot of love! The author delivers another feel good romance in our favorite little town of Silo Springs.

He’s the town’s elusive bike mechanic who enjoys his solitude and she’s a sexy single mom doing what she can to make the best life for her daughter. One flat tire sets them on a whole different trajectory. He never expected to lose his heart to a quiet little girl and her sassy mom.

Keegan is a strong, in
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am already a fan of Harloe Rae’s books, and this one is certainly no exception. I loved Ford (Crawford,) Keegan and Millie. Ford comes across as a rude, sometimes obnoxious, mysterious and misunderstood loner, who after meeting a woman and her daughter on the side of the road, decides that maybe he doesn’t want to spend all of his time alone anymore. Keegan is a strong, independent single mum, who only wants what is best for her daughter, no matter the cost to herself. The chemistry between Fo ...more
Jillian_J
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I am truly in love with this enemies to lovers, small town romance!

Crawford and Keegan’s story was amazing, add in little sweet and sassy Millie and it is off the charts perfection!!

I laughed and I have cried but one thing is certain, this is my favorite book by Harloe!!

If you want an intense story with a maddening man, a single mom, and a sweet little girl, this is for you!!
This books checks off so many amazing reasons why you need to pick it up ASAP and devour it!
Erica Gilbert
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harloe Rae is a master at writing small town romances that tug at every single one of your heart strings. EVERY SINGLE HEART STRING! I could not put this book down! Loner has taken Keeper’s place as my favorite Harloe Rae story to date (and I did not think that was possible!). I applaud Harloe Rae’s ability to write such amazing stories about loss, heartbreak, forgiveness, understanding, love, and happiness. She is a master at angsty and emotional romances that rip your heart out one minute and ...more
Kiyomi
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First off if you haven't read the other Silo Springs books you are missing out! I am not even sure where to start this review. I loved this book! Ford is a broody motorcycle mechanic with an verbally abusive father. He likes his solitude and doesn't want anyone around to mess with his quiet.
Keegan is a single mom to Millie. After spending the last year in a relationship that was lacking, Keegan decides to start over and takes Millie to Silo Springs to be close to her college best friend. Keegan
Vanessa M Hibbard
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gaaaa y’all where do I even begin?!
I don’t know that I’m ready to write this review. Hang on let’s clear up the water works. Okay ready in 5 4 3 2 1......
You guys I’ve swooned but ughhh these characters absolutely wrecked me (in the best of ways)!! Harloe is hands down one of my absolute favorite authors and yet again she did not disappoint! Every single one of her books is sure to suck you in and have you flipping through the pages faster than you thought possible! Hands down another 5 ⭐️ boo
Ericka Gutierrez
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read a lot of single mom books, I think they get over shadowed by the hot single dad. But it's so much HOTTER when a man can step up and be there and love not only the woman, but her kid too.
With that being said, Crawford "Ford" Doxe is that man. He's a sexy biker mechanic who is also a loner. And boy can he be so sweet. He brings a little girl out of her shell and breaks down a stubborn women's walls.
Keegan put those walls up after being hurt one to many times and now just wants wha
Queen B
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loner features one of my favorite things: a broody and grumpy hero. Meet Ford, aka Crawford: a grumpy introvert that has avoided relationships (of any kind) due to his past. He meets Keegan and her shy young daughter Millie on the side of the road when they are stuck with a flat tire.

Needless to say, the initial meeting between the two didn’t go well. So it’s a surprise to Ford when he finds Millie lost in the woods not too long later and they bond immediately. The relationship between Ford and
Jessica
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!!!
I am in L O V E with Ford!!! Crawford. *Insert Swoon*
He makes an awesome book boyfriend to add to my collection! He’s the mysterious/deeply understood possible bad boy in this world.
Ford meets Keegan when she is on the side of the road with a flat tire. He’s her knight in white. Boom! Instant attraction. Then her sweet daughter gets lost and he finds her. What’s not to like about Ford? Well, he is kinda rude at times.
Keegan is a single mother who is trying to make the right dec
Miftahul
Jun 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
( arc review)

Dnf at 31%, i like the starting but the heroine was annoying, as i kept reading i got more frustrated with her. She is a single mom who is not good with relationships, and is not looking for commitment. I get that she has a hard life but she kept fighting with the hero, she cant even talk without being rude and when she is nice, the hero is mean. Ugh, they both annoyed me so much.
Jaimie
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! I loved every bit of this story and the chemistry of the characters is off the charts!! Crawford is so swoon worthy and Keegan is a strong woman. Millie is the sweetest character I have encountered in a book. I can relate to the story of being a loner since that's how I was through most of my teenage years. This book quickly became one of my favorite reads. The cameos in this book is a wonderful surprise as well.
I highly recommended this book to everyone!
Stital
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Ok, so here's the deal. I can't really explain why but this book is magical.

It's sweet and sassy and down to earth.
The story isn't epic but real, relatable and utterly charming.
I'm not a kid person but I fell head over heels for Mills.
I just couldn't fight the smile plastered on my face while reading.

This is my new favorite Harloe Rae book and any of her fans are going to fall in love with it.

5 stars and healing hug
Syndi
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
Miss Rae has a good writing to build the suspense/ climax of the plot. She builds it with hours upon hours of anticipation. However the plot/ climax resolves too quickly. Without any drama/ complexion.

In Loner, the characters stay well... alone. Their chemistry is off and feel forced. I want more drama between them. More angst.

This is 10 hours lenght of audiobook. I am relieved it is finally over.

2 stars
Villains Do It Better
4.5 Stars

First off, I'm legit in love with the cover😍 then throw a single mom trope in, one of my all-time favorite tropes, I'm definitely already on board.
I'm a huge Harloe Rae fan, so I may be totally biased, but I feel like Harloe can do no wrong in a book. Her hero's are always swoon-worthy, her heroine's always strong, and the romance is always worth rooting for, and this book is exactly that.

I loved the hero. He is so much like Grady, who is one of my favorite heros of Harloe's, and then
Tracy
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin. Each chapter ,every word just kept me huddled over this book! I loved everything about this story. Keegan and Crawford were a beautiful disaster at first. A definite learning curve and breach of their comfort zones for both of them . I couldn't put Loner down. Millie has my heart. That little girl has fire in her spirit and a heart of gold ! Each beginning chapter note had me swooning, nervous, excited. This whole book just had me reeling with emotions . This author has su ...more
Mickeysreads
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-read, arc, four-star
thumbnail-Image-1

OMG WHERE DO I START FROOOOOM
Let’s have a mini introduction of the characters shall we?

Keegan “Kee”- Single mother, who has gone through her own fair share of heartbreaks but is fiercely protective of her daughter. She is ONE FIESTY MAMA.
Amelia “Millie”- The secret diva child. The most precious and cutest thing ever. To the world Millie is a shy girl, she doesn’t really talk to anyone except for her mom and then Ford. Who is the only one who understands her loner tendency.
Crawford “Ford”- Th
Harloe Rae
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
LONER IS LIVE

“Not all white knights ride in on a horse.”

Read Loner today and get swept up in ALL the feels!

Amazon US: https://shor.by/BuyLoner
Amazon Universal: smarturl.it/BuyLoner

Available to read with Kindle Unlimited!
description
Bhavya Marya
Jun 21, 2020 rated it liked it

This had some of my favourite tropes - grumpy hero, small town, single mom, enemies to lovers - so naturally I had to pick it up.
I just want to start by saying I love Millie. She was such a cute kid.
Then I'm also in love with the cover.
I liked how their romance progressed. They had some real conversations. It made me believe that they are in love and belong together.
I also loved how our hero was affectionate towards not only Keegan but her daughter, Millie too. I felt Millie and Crawf
Jenny B
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart and all the feels. Harloe has written an incredible book that starts with so much tension and chemistry between Keegan and Ford and completely drew me in. This book definitely had me wondering what the final outcome would be and if they would be able to get this chemistry together. The changes in Ford were so heart warming and I absolutely swooned for him during the entire read.

My emotions were across the board during this read between laughing at the banter and tension, feeling the
Jennifer S
Loved💓

Harloe Rae you have done it again... The story of Keegan and Ford is swoon worthy. Adding adorable Millie into this story was perfect, how can you not fall instantly in love with this 7year old. Keegan has been a Loner ever since his brother up and left, and he preferred it that way...Until one-day he runs into Keegan and Millie stranded on the side of the road. Keegan has trust issues and rightfully so, after raising her daughter alone and having another failed relationship can Keegan let
Andrea
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Harloe Rae.

Loner” is Harloe’s new book that will be released on
June 11th.

This book sucks you in from the first page, and you won’t want to put it down.
Crawford Is a quite loner type. He likes to keep to himself. Ride his motorcycle , and work on them in his shop.
Keegan and her daughter Millie are starting a new life in a small town, Keegan is determined to be strong and independent and be the best mom she can be.
They both have a troubling past. That keeps them from
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
The fire between Keegan and Crawford is instant and all consuming! They don’t even know what to with their consuming need for each other and my gosh it leads to some heated moments!

What is evident from the start is that these two have an undeniable pull and the more the resist the stronger they feel! When they finally cave to desire it’s a beautiful mix of need, desire and it sets the pages on fire!

What really stood out to me was how strong and independent Kee was! She is such an amazing chara
J. Ockenhouse
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not too often do you find a story that you adore each character. Crawford aka Ford is definately swoon material - he loves animals, he's broody, not too hard and he is really good with shy children. Can I have one of him for my birthday??? 😍

Keegan is a single mom who just got out of a super bad relationship. Her and her daughter, Millie get stranded and come across our hero who doesn't want to be one and ends up saving the day more than once.

As these two try to fight the attraction because he's
mila
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
to be completely honest I pushed it to the end because I knew about the cute epilogue, but this wasn't worth it.

Keegan is a single mom who has had bad luck in love and after one last bad relationship she decided to move to a small town to have a fresh start, and she's determined not to invite the wrong man into her and her little daughter Millie's life again. So we have Crawford, an isolated 26-year-old man who lives on the outskirts of town and who, after some bad experiences, decided he needs
✨Lucy❣️
Harloe Rae takes us back to the small town of Silo Springs in “Loner.” If you haven’t gotten a chance to get acquainted with the broody men of this thriving town, then this is your perfect time to get to know our lone knight. Crawford Doxe was happy living his life as a loner until he put his sight on the most beautiful set of green eyes that declared him a goner.

Keegan Daniels is ready to start fresh in the town of Silo Springs with her beautiful clever daughter Millie as they both embark in a
Ros 🌼

Okay, I actually quite enjoyed this one!

Harloe Rae’s a new author to me so I went in blind.

Crawford Doxe is my favourite type of hero. He’s a dark, handsome, brooding biker and a big softie on the inside. Keegan a feisty young mum and together they had some brilliant chemistry.

The story isn’t perfect, but it is fun and cute and a little bit sassy.

Kee and Ford are determined to ignore each other but their pull is unstoppable.

A perfect little pick me up if you’re after a fun distraction.
it.sgottabethebooks
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harloe Rae delivered such a sweet romance read. And she has managed to bring such happy and joyous tears to my eyes in the final pages. Keegan and Ford with the added bonus of Millie had me hook, line and sinker. The chemistry between Ford and Keegan is off the charts and Millie brings such a feel good factor to this romance.
KC Caron (Aphrodites Reading Alphas)
5 Star Swoon: Cinderella on a Motorcycle

I love when a writer goes against trope. And Harloe Rae has written a delightful reverse Cinderella with her reclusive hero Crawford. Loner delivers a moving swoonworthy romance of longing and flithy sweet caresses, wrapped in healing hugs. A little girl almost steals the show with her sweet nothings and the animals aren’t far behind, mugging for the camera, and gobbling up real estate in your heart.

Smoldering isolationist Crawford is clearly smitten with
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4.5 Harley Stars

This story was the perfect blend of enemies to lovers, second chances, angst, broody hero, steamy, and so much more.

Keegan and Ford are the perfect match and they entertain us with their journey to find real love with each other. Add in an adorable Millie and we have the perfect to lose ourselves in for a few hours!
Kandi Steiner
Jun 11, 2020 marked it as to-read
LONER IS LIVE

“Not all white knights ride in on a horse.”

Read Loner today and get swept up in ALL the feels!

Amazon US: https://shor.by/BuyLoner
Amazon Universal: smarturl.it/BuyLoner

Available to read with Kindle Unlimited!
description

• A Love Song for Rebels (Rivals, #2)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Love Notes (Rivals #0.5)
  • Switch Hitter (Jock Hard, #0.5)
  • A Love Song for Liars (Rivals, #1)
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Drive Me Crazy
  • Forbidden Fate (Crowne Point #3)
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • Love in Lockdown
  • Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)
  • Reckless Memories (Wrecked, #1)
  • Razing Grace: Part 1 (The Devil's Own, #3)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Their Christmas Miracle
  • Acts of Atonement (Men of WRATH, #1)
  • First Time Coach
Harloe Rae is a USA Today & Amazon Top 10 bestselling author. Her passion for writing and reading has taken on a whole new meaning. Each day is an unforgettable adventure.

Harloe is a Minnesota gal with a serious addiction to romance. She’s always chasing an epic happily ever after. When she’s not buried in the writing cave, Harloe can be found hanging with her hubby and son. If the weather permits