Start by marking “Code Name: Ghost (Jameson Force Security, #5)” as Want to Read:
Code Name: Ghost (Jameson Force Security, #5)

Code Name: Ghost

(Jameson Force Security #5)

I knew the risks of this job when I signed on with Jameson Force Security. Knew my time as a marine would prepare me for the danger I would face. But no amount of training could have ever prepared me for the helplessness of watching my teammates die, the agonizing mental and physical pain of torture, or the despair of captivity.

Returning home to Pittsburgh following a mis
Published June 30th 2020 by Big Dog Books, LLC

Start your review of Code Name: Ghost (Jameson Force Security, #5)
✰ Liz ✰
★4.5★

"As good as she tastes, I'm pretty sure I'm never going to give her up."
description

Code Name: Ghost is the fifth book in the Jameson Force Security Series. This series features a security company of men and women who fight to protect and serve innocent people all over the world. Malik and Anna are both employees of Jameson Security. Malik is a former soldier who finds himself in need of rescue. After being captured oversees (following a deadly firefight), he is tortured by his captors and returns
Sawyer Bennett
Jul 30, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
AVAILABLE NOW!

He's home following months of captivity. She's the widow of his fallen teammate. Code Name: Ghost is a forbidden romance standalone within the Jameson Force Security series.

Download Code Name: Ghost now:
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Google | Kobo | Print | Audible (narrated by Aaron Shedlock and Virginia Rose)

Elle Kennedy

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Malik and Anna.

We met them both before. Or rather, we've been hearing about Malik's last mission in the last books. The mission went south and two Jameson people died. Malik was captured.

Now he's finally back home - after five months of captivity.

And Anna. She's the widow of one of the two guys who didn't make it back home. And she's also a new mom - to four months old Avery.

Both Anna and Malik have been through a lot. Too much to try for a happy end again so soon after everything?

LET'S FIND OUT
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous about this book because of the whole teammates-widow thing but I was also super excited to get Malik's story. So I dove right into this one with high expectations and I was definitely not disappointed. This book had all the feels and it captivated me from the very start. Anna and Malik were so good together and they worked so hard to actually make their relationship work which made me love them even more.

Their connection
Dali
Sawyer Bennet returns to her Jameson Force Security series with Code Name: Ghost, the long awaited story about Malik Fourier and his return home.

As a former marine, Malik was no stranger to the hazards of combat. He knew the dangers of working for a security firm that took on mission ranging from innocuous to high risk. But recovering from the physical and emotional anguish of seeing colleagues being killed and subsequently being tortured and held prisoner himself is not something a man can
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Code Name: Ghost was the fifth book in Sawyer Bennett’s Jameson Force Security series. I’ve been anticipating this book for some time and as expected, I wasn’t disappointed. And although It could be read as a stand-alone, to fully understand and appreciate Malik, I recommend reading the series in order.

Malik Fornier was a new member of the Jameson Force security team. We met him previously through references from his siblings in the Cold Fury Hockey series (Max, Lucas and Sierra, books six, seve
Penny Reid
Jun 30, 2020 marked it as to-read

Rachel Dyken

Nadine Bookaholic
Malik and Anna take us on an emotional journey through loss, survival, hope, and ultimately love. This was a wonderful addition to the series.

This has been a story I have been both anticipating and at the same time not sure if I actually wanted to read it and I'll tell you why, I was afraid of how much detail we would be given about his capture. Would we have to bear witness to the horrors he suffered or would we be spared?

Read my full review to find out more here - https://bit.ly/NBReviewCNG

code name ghost sawyer bennett

Nadine **
Audiobook Review
Overall 4 stars
Performance 4.5 stars
Story 4 stars

Re-reading Code Name: Ghost via audiobook was much more emotional for me thanks to the amazing performances of Aaron Shedlock and Virginia Rose. The duo were wonderful as Malik and Anna and I felt that they really fit their roles well. Aaron Shedlock was especially incredible at capturing all the fear and vulnerability of Malik.

*****
This was such an emotional addition to the series! I've been eagerly awaiting Malik's
K. Bromberg

Willow Winters

1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love would help them live again…

Malik and Anna were survivors. They had to be to get where they were today. Anna may have been farther down the recovery timeline than Malik but soon they were going to walk that road… together.

Anna was a widow, a mother and the perfect person to quietly be by Malik’s side as he worked through all the emotions he had after returning home. Anna lost her husband and Malik lost himself, so not something they could brush off or easily walk away from. Guilt and grief h
Laura Kaye

Erin Lewis
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Code Name: Ghost (Jameson Force Security #5) by Sawyer Bennett

I have been waiting, not so patiently, for Malik Fournier and Anna Tate’s story and it was everything that I was expecting and so much more. This is the fifth book in the Jameson Force Security series and I found myself just as entertained and riveted as I was with the first four books.

Finally being rescued and returning home after a mission gone horribly wrong, Malik lives with the guilt of surviving whilst others a
Monique
Jul 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had been waiting to hear all about Malik since he first came on the scene. Initially because he is Max and Lucas's younger brother (from the Cold Fury series) and secondly because of his mission with the Jameson Force Security group going sour. While reading the series, we know he was being held captive while trying to save some hostages and he had been missing for five months. This was a major reason why I needed to read this book, I was fully invested and desperate to know Malik was going to ...more
Lisa Jones
Jun 30, 2020 marked it as to-read

Kim
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting not so patiently for Malik Fournier aka Ghost's story. He is ex-Marine Special Forces now in private security. We already knew he was captured during a mission and now we get to see what actually happened to him.

Once he returns home, he has to transition back to real life. He is a bit lost, self-isolating, anxious, and guilt-ridden. He has some physical and emotional work to do in order to move forward. His team welcomes him with open arms, including Anna whose husband, Jimmy
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Welcome to another installment of the Jameson Force series.

Ever since "that mission" I have been anxious for both Anna and Malik - we have met them in earlier books, and I have needed more.

And Ms Bennett has definitely come out hitting with Code Name: Ghost.

I don't want to give anything away, but boy oh boy is this one a rollercoaster.

Feelings of grief and guilt play a big part in this story, and I felt it right to my core. So many tortured feelings and emotions
Jenn Amy
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I knew Malik and Anna’s story was going to be an emotional one but I never anticipated the deep feels this one would give me! Malik’s story has been LONG anticipated! We first heard about his kidnapping in the Arizona Vengeance Series, then in the Wicked Horse Vegas Series and of course the Jameson Team has been seeking for him for months! I was so happy when he was rescued. By the end of chapter one I was already bawling my eyes out!

I ADORED Anna. She is a strong, independent woman, grie
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

This is the 5th book of the series. We have heard of Malik all along. He was part of a mission gone wrong and held hostage for 5 month. Fans of the author's hockey series will also recognize Malik's pro hockey playing brothers. It's a great cross over read since we do see a fair bit of his family in this book.

We have met Anna before as well. Her husband was killed in the mission gone wrong. She is a single mom to a sweet baby girl. Both characters have SOOOOO much baggage. Can they fin
Irene

Code Name: Ghost by Sawyer Bennett is such a good read.

The storyline is emotional, heartfelt and held my attention from start to end.
Once I started reading I couldn't put it down. One more chapter ended up with me getting very little sleep and it was worth it.

You're going to love Malik & Anna's story in Code Name: Ghost. Both are wonderful, endearing characters that have gone through so much pain and hurt.
Watching Malik and Anna's relationship unfold will pull at your heart strings and
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of Code Name: Ghost from Big Dog Books. This has in no way influenced my review which is honest and unbiased.*

Code Name: Ghost finally brought some relief when it comes to Malik, but also for Ann. I love the Jameson Force Security gang, and I had been so very anxious about what was going on with Malik.

I loved that he and Ann bonded when he came back, even if Malik did everything in his power to not bond with her too much.
Escape into a Booksite
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I loved this book. I've been wanting Maliks story ever since we started hearing about him and the mission he was on, a little while ago. I've been dying to know what would become of him.

He and Anna were the perfect pair. They had such a comfortable relationship with each other, even though it was kind of born out of their common grief and healing process. They had a bond because of this one thing which helped them.

I really liked h
Rose
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely didn't expect this book to go the direction it (didn't read the blurb) did but I loved it. I am so happy Malik was finally found and brought back home.

I love Anna, she is so strong, and the compassion and camaraderie she shows to all the people at Jameson Force Security shows what a really good person she is. And I loved the relationship Malik has with his family. It shows he has a really good support system. The friendship that develops between Anna and Malik lays the perfect foun
Julia Kent
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing

* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 4 Healing Stars ~

Code Name : Ghost is different from the other books in this series. I thought it was just as enjoyable, but this more emotional. Also this book lacks the suspense we usually see in this series.

I feel like I have been waiting for Malik’s story for forever and I am so glad we finally got his story. Like I said this book is on the emotional side because we are following the story of Malik and Anna.

Malik has a lot to overcome now that he
Jessica Hawkins

Jeeves Reads Romance
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Heartfelt and emotional, this love story may be part of a romantic suspense series but its focus is on finding love after loss. Pairing a new widow with the man who was on the mission that took her husband's life, it's a somewhat somber and serious read that will tug on your heartstrings. If you're not caught up on the series, you won't have any trouble jumping right into the mix, though those who are familiar with the characters may have a richer experience. It's a quick, tender read that shows ...more

• After All (Romancing Manhattan, #3)
  • Taunting Callum (Big Sky Royal #3)
  • Jonah (Chicago Blaze, #7)
  • Imagine With Me (With Me In Seattle, #15)
  • Draw Play
  • Hard to Handle
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)
  • Must Love Dogs...and Hockey
  • Hard Pass (Trophy Boyfriends, #1)
  • The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)
  • Penthouse Prince
  • Game Changer (Wynn Hockey, #5)
  • Love and Neckties (Rockland Falls Book 4)
  • Stranger Ranger (Park Ranger, #2)
  • You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)
  • Rifts & Refrains (Hush Note, #2)
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer

Jameson Force Security (6 books)
  • Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
  • Code Name: Heist (Jameson Force Security, #3)
  • Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)
  • Code Name: Rook (Jameson Force Security, #6)

News & Interviews

“Definitely about a hundred steps up from the bimbos he normally hooks up with.” 0 likes