Start by marking “Jason” as Want to Read:
Jason

Jason

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  71 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Rory Rayan knows what kind of life she wants. Working as a physical therapist, she also knows what kind of man she doesn't want. A sports star.
When the opportunity for a job of her career presents to her, she will stop at nothing but to be what she is. Excellent in her job.
The only problem is Jason Harris.
A quarterback for Denver Thunders. A man who has a new girl knocking
ebook
Published April 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Jason, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jason

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Jason
Dora Koutsoukou
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
2,5 ❤️❤️⭐️s

An enjoyable, sweet and quick romance read.
Both man characters were likeable and the plot was decent.
Natalia
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Solid read.
Totally safe.
Short but nice.
Loved the h family dynamic, the brothers were so funny...
If it wasn't for the h excessive "drama" it would be a 5stars
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Ana Balen is brand spanking new to me and I'm definitely feeling this new standalone romance by her.

Jason is the first in the Ryan Family series and what a fun, steamy, sweet book this was. Rory and Jason (what a fun journey they had!) lit up my kindle from the moment they stepped onto the page and what they (plus our supporting cast) gave was unputdownable in all the ways and packed with all those good feels.

I'm curious about Max (Rory's brother) who is up next in this series!

I recommen
Tracy Reads
Jan 09, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story

If you love sports books with a lot of romance then this is
One for you , hot sex, crazy men, funny brothers and a downright sexy QB what's not to love? It's on kindle unlimited right now but it leaves in a few days so grab it while you can!
Pat
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This short story was a very enjoyable read with a good storyline and wonderfully created characters that kept my attention from beginning to end!
Jenny B
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love a good sports romance and this book did not disappoint. The characters were incredibly easy to relate to and left me wanting to hang out with them in real life. This book is the perfect blend of feels, heat, humor and the supporting characters are awesome. I hope we get more from them
Melynda Freeman
Apr 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Good book. There was a few places in book that was confusing because of the jumping back and forth. There was some spots that left a cliff hanger and then jumped way ahead in the story which made it hard to follow. But good book glad I read it.
Belinda Harris
OMG ... I love this book, it s the first book in the Ryan Family Series.

Jason Harris plays for the Denver Thunders, he is the star Quarterback.
Rory Ryan is a physical therapist and loves her job.

Rory loves her job and she has 3 brothers who are very protective of her. when she gets a new client they will stop at nothing to find out who it is. Jason is her new client and because of him being a big star he asks her to do the physical therapy at his place.
As they go from client and patient into
Renee Entress
Jul 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 star

The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Rory and Jason's story. Rory knows what she wants for her future and a sports star is not it. When she is assigned to help Jason after his injury, she is tempted but she can resist. That is until he wants her also. The fight the pull but it is no use the chemistry is just too much. Someone is not happy that they are together and is willing to do anything to keep them apart. Can they fight for each other or will walking away be the only
Vicky Brown
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great sports romance

Jason is the star QB for The Denver Thunders . Loved his job, has his head screwed on and doesn't mess around with any of the groupies, even tho some of the other players being them to his home.
Rory is a physical therapist who's bought in when Jason injured himself. Wanting to be taken seriously , and having 4 brothers , she doesn't take any notice of Jason's body or his lines until she does!. The chemistry is sparking hot, there's some witty banter and you get to see her b
Jacinta - Aussie Book Nook
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. I loved Rory and Jason. Their chemistry was off the charts and I'm a sucker for a sports romance.

The reason this book didn't get a high rating was little inconsistencies in the story, some parts could have a bit more information. I found the story head jumped a little and I wasn't sure who was talking when.. I had to go back and reread parts because I got lost.

Overall it was a great story, it was entertaining, hot sexy scenes and sweetness.
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jason is the bad boy quarterback for the Denver Thunders and when he is injured Rory is his physical therapist. Rory also has 3 overprotective brothers which lead to some hilarious tales. The chemistry between Rory and Jason is sizzling and undeniable, but their path to true love is a tad rocky. This is a well written story which is filled with fun, angst, jealousy which all leads to a humorous and steamy read. I look forward to reading more in this series and highly recommend this author’s work ...more
Cheryl
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jason by Ana Balen is a FABULOUS story of Jason and Rory. He the Quarterback for the Denver Thunders. He is injured and needs the best Physical Therapist there is so that he can get back on the field as quickly as possible. Enter Rory. But, there’s more here than meets the eye. Plus, so much going on behind the scenes that threatens to split them apart.

I SO LOVED THIS STORY!!!!! I’m not usually one for sports romances…but, this one was THE BEST!!! The characters were great; the writing was excep
Lynn Stifle
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love sports romance and this book was fantastic! I loved Rory and Jason’s story. Emma is the physical therapist to the sexy, quarterback for the Denver Thunders, Jason. That can't be that bad can it? Are you in for a treat with this amazing book. Ana creates a storyline that you cannot put down, with humor, angst, and steamy scenes, I was immersed until the very end. An exceptionally enjoyable read and one I highly recommend.
Carmel's Addictive Nighttime Reads
Jason and Rory steal your heart with their passion seen from the beginning from the tender touch dealing in the professional capacity to the burning desires that build.

Until jealously, between team mates and greed occurs can trust and belief in one another win through, over the conspiracies of others?

A great read, which I loved reading with just a few sections of confusion due to time flips and sudden changes of flow but all in all a sweet sports romance.
Sean Hurdle
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book. Put two people together that know what they want and wait……will either get it? Or neither one of them? This was not only a great read but was also a page turner. I see now that it is book 1. Oh Boy! Now I am chomping at the bit for the next one. I would definitely recommend this book!
Zulfa zeebumz
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Just when you think a book couldn't get any better Ana Balen goes and writes "Jason". This book has everything in it, from angst, steamy hot scenes, laugh out loud moments and that little pull at the heart strings moment that make tears form in your eyes. I enjoyed this book immensely and I highly recommend it😎. ...more
Lily Wallis
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I hate football...with a passion. When I was given the opportunity to receive and Arc for this book I had mixed feeling though since I live the author, I decided to give it a go. Turns out, it’s a fantastic book and great live story. Ana did such a great job and I finished it in one day because I wanted to see what happens next. Great job!!!
Stephanie
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jason, a football themed book was so, so good.
An injured Quarterback and his physical therapist steam up the pages. At first they were determined not to get involved, but the chemistry between the two won out.
They had their ups and downs, but their love survived.
I absolutely loved this story and highly recommend it.
J.C. Madison
Jun 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
New author for me

This is the first of Ana's stories I've read. It was a sweet read with a gusty FMC and a pro athlete MMC who had morals & integrity. Throw in a few dicks (and dickettes) trying to come between them and ruin their happy ever after and you've got all the elements of a good story.
Rowena
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable!

A enjoyable sports romance read! This wasn’t your typical instant love story, I loved that Rory made Jason work, but their chemistry was undeniable. An entertaining read from start to finish with just the right amount of drama and a sweet heat level that will leave you wanting more. I can’t wait for Max’s story.
Chasity Williams
Sep 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rory is a physical therapist. Jason is the quarterback for the Denver Thunders. They meet when Jason is hurt during training and needs the best therapist to get him back in the game. But the attraction for pt and therapist is off the charts. Will Rory give in and date a sports guy? What will happen when someone tries to pull them apart? Will there be a HEA?

Brandy Freeman
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
this was the first book I have read by this author.

Ohemgee! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster!

Jason loves hard and is dedicated to the things he loves and cards about.

Rory is focused on building her career while dealing with 3 Cray Cray brothers that had me loling !

I loved this story and was sad when it ended!
Rebecca Kingshott
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow this was a great sports book.
Ana did a fantastic job. I finished this in a few hours.
Jason is the star quarterback of his football team. He ends up getting injured.
When the two main characters get together its steamy and off the chart with hotness.
Can't wait for the next one.
TopsieJ
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great sport romance!
I really enjoyed Jason and Rory's story. Love the brother's characters, which add a comical dimension to the story making me laugh out loud at some of the lines and their antics! Looking forward to the next book.
Lara Luck
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellentl

I loved this story. Sports romances are one of my favorite tropes. This book has wonderful characters that you can relate to and love. Jason and Rory have great chemistry. It’s a fun, sassy, sexy read with all the feels. I can’t wait for more on the Ryan clan.
Vanessa Lawford
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I could not put this book down.

I enjoyed Jason and Rory's story so much.

I cannot wait to see what comes next.

An ARC was kindly provided in exchange for a honest and voluntary review for Sweet Treats Book Blog 💜
Gem
Nov 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely feel good tale!

This is my first book from Ana and I have to say I was a little unsure whether I'd enjoy it or not but I have to say, I loved this book. It gave me all the feels, Jason was the perfect book boyfriend. I would definitely recommend others to read it xx
Kristina Simkins
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ana has done it again! Another great read with amazing characters that never stops making you want more. I loved Jason and Rory’s story, it has everything you’d want in a sports romance.
Tammy Casteel
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Absolutely loved this book. Can not wait to read the next one

• Dear Ava
  • Twist of fate
  • Red Queen (Red Thorns Crew #3)
  • Feather: A BDSM Romance
  • Not your average Dom: A glance at my journey into BDSM
  • Bad Habits: A Dark Anthology
  • Sam (Eye Candy Ink, #3)
  • Mafia Casanova
  • Haunted: A Vampire Blood Lust Romance (Vampire Paranormal Romance, #2)
  • Killer (Gates of Hell MC #3)
  • Damaged
  • Danger Zone
  • Craving Cole (Dirty Sweet Alphas #1)
  • Loving Liam (Dirty Sweet Alphas #3)
  • Getting Gabe (Dirty Sweet Alphas #2)
  • Fast Burn (Burned Duet, #1)
  • A Muffin Top Christmas (Sweet Cravings #2)
  • Muffin Top (Sweet Cravings #1)
Ana Balen was born in Zagreb, Croatia, where she still lives with her husband, their son (read boss!) and the son’s pet rabbit named Shhh! (or some other gibberish that’s the favorite of their son for the day.)
She spends her days driving her husband up the wall (when he can’t get her ass up from the bed in the mornings), reading and daydreaming, or following orders from a two-year old. In the hect